Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49940 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by monchazfarms: 2:24am On Mar 04
He's no longer 4o years because he married her when he was 40 while she was 19 years old.
Ogiame:
You want us to advice who doesn't take advice?

You stated clearly that has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close... So, it is crystal clear that your 40yrs old friend doesn't need help.

Na only God dey save MUMU.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by BolaAThubv(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
You hate asiwaju and you are using his name as monika.
My darling, I don't hate Asiwaju. I hate his criminal way of life and the manner he's running Nigeria aground. Notwithstanding, I beg you not to allow that criminal become a barrier to the genuine love I have for you.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 2:01pm On Mar 04
BolaAThubv:
My darling, I don't hate Asiwaju. I hate his criminal way of life and the manner he's running Nigeria aground. Notwithstanding, I beg you not to allow that criminal become a barrier to the genuine love I have for you.
😆😆

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.