Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49942 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by GenFunction: 12:05pm On Mar 02
i must admit one thing am sacred of is ending up with the wrong woman.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by DDIA: 12:07pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation

don’t throw away this once in a lifetime opportunity Ereluroz grin

make him chase the useless girl away and take over full time cool

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Kingrshd3: 12:07pm On Mar 02
Azazyel:
This man na confirm mugu. Abeg leave him alone let her finish him off. This old man sef. You married a 19yr old girl cos of what? A girl that still doesn't understand what it means to be committed. He started simping for her instead of being a figure she can look up to. The decision he took after discovering her terrible attitude shows how useless he is. You better run away from him. Anything you tell him would reach that girl and she would come after you. Money is not everything... She never loved him. She just used him as a stepping stone to her dreams

May God bless u that's exactly what I said that how can u marry a 19years old girl who doesn't really know what she needs in her life at that age and u expect her to be committed 😢

And yet the OP is 40 years kai ..

He must be a part term fool for doing such mistake
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Jocdon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02
You wan go advice person wey already don chop okpoko, you think say na with clear eye? Na serious deliverance the man need at this time.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Greenfusion: 12:09pm On Mar 02
Abeg make everybody carry their wahala, wahala for 9ja too much to carry extra........if e nor gree get sense make e dey there
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by asksteve(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02
No be senior colleage u call am?

Him no need advice, him dey find who him go put for front say na so so so person na him say.

If he is really passing through what he says it is he knows what to do just leave him alone.

If he needs advice his family is there for him.

Else dem go use u settle anytime him need one shot.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Peakdesign23(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02
Story story.😂
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Azazyel: 12:14pm On Mar 02
Kingrshd3:

May God bless u that's exactly what I said that how can u marry a 19years old girl who doesn't really know what she needs in her life at that age and u expect her to be committed 😢

And yet the OP is 40 years kai ..

He must be a part term fool for doing such mistake

He could have easily gone for a lady in her mid twenties. There are educated ladies around who are looking for life partners. Many. He wanted to be clever by half and got outsmarted
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Success1975: 12:18pm On Mar 02
The fact of d mata bi say, even God can t save him becoz he himself is not ready to be delivered. If God wants to save someone he will first seek your opinion about your liberation before swinging into action. He doesn't just rush at u against ur will.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by AngelicBeing: 12:20pm On Mar 02
sad
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02
Who da Bleep trains a woman in school. grin.well,no be me
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Teeneyo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02
Wen woman don dey cheat without shame..na dere wahala dey

Me:if my babe wan cheat...no allow me sha catch u
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Dee60: 12:24pm On Mar 02
Advise the man to find a true Bible believing church. He needs to get saved. he needs to learn from God's word. He needs prayers. What he may not realize is this - If this story is true (and not fiction) the lady may have others plans apart from relocating. The man should not take the other threats from the lady lightly.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 12:25pm On Mar 02
DDIA:

don’t throw away this once in a lifetime opportunity Ereluroz grin

make him chase the useless girl away and take over full time cool

I want to get close to his sister. I swear she must leave but I don't want to be directly involved. This man is a very good man
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by betshopagent(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?
Babe, tell him to prepare the divorce papers once his wife makes that trip. It should be A TRIP OF NO RETURN. That your friend is a strong man; for him to have forgiven all this shit because of his children(thats if they are actually his). Charlie needs a DNA on his children too. The gods wants to help him by pushing the wife to another madness, if he misses this chance, he is doomed.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by tesuto1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02
Why did he hack her whatsapp when he knows there's nothing he'd do with whatever info he gets.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by callmenazarene: 12:27pm On Mar 02
...the only thing that spoilt the story line is non inclusion of baba suwe and sisi quadri. Anyways, it's still a very good fiction. i
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ayodot(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02
Just tell the man to go write his will and put is house in order. He'll might die anytime or soon
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by mrblessed(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02
Let no one bother: the man is enjoying what is happening to him.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by seanery: 12:29pm On Mar 02
Foolish man.

Man of d house acting lik ds

U get brain to mk money, but he no get sense to handle his home
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Hezmatosky: 12:32pm On Mar 02
But wait o, if only everyman should have the kind of mind God gave me eh, things for dey go the right way. I dey endure die. I get patient die. My mind be like stone. Infact endurance is my best means of vengeance.
The bro has made a mistake in the first place. like me, I won't ask her to leave my house, neither will I be concerned with anything that matters her. Hacking her Whatsapp is like crushing over someone you can never meet. Na pain you dey give urself.
Bro, endure it, swallow it, norbe this life? Just hold on and watch her drama till the end.
My advice bro, just put on garment of happiness, Find a way of enjoying yourself, remove eye from anything she does. Stop objecting her lifestyles, anything she want to do pls approve it before she asks for your opinion. Avoid verbal contact with her. Rebuke her anytime she demand for ses and give her serious warning. Always relax with a little alcohol, it will help you sleep well. Weekends go outside and watch match. Patient! patient!! patient!!! bro. She's just leaving her life like candle in the wind. Candle doesn't last in the wind. If you pursue her, she don win you. Don't even bother leaving the house for her either. Stay in the house with her, patiently wait and see where the life takes her to.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by betshopagent(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I want to get close to his sister. I swear she must leave but I don't want to be directly involved. This man is a very good man
sweetheart, is this how we roll? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Just4000: 12:33pm On Mar 02
I am of the opinion that this story is not entirely complete. It's either He's hiding some vital points from you or you don't want to say that part.
A lot of things might have gone wrong which had elements of his fault that is not been said and I wouldn't want to preempt.

Please dig dipper, ask about their intimacy before, was it free flowing, ask about his relationship with other ladies, has any instance he cheated and she playing a revenge game? Also ask about situation surrounding their getting married? There maybe certain guilts that is making him not to take decisive action in this case. Guilt or no guilt may not stop his wife from her whorish attitude, but it will make him have a definite stand seeing he is a matured man.

Haven said that, I will advocate that men marry ladies that are at least matured at heart. I am not specific about the age here, because I have seen 19 years old lady that is a graduate and reasons maturely, so when she makes decision you know it wasn't out of her limitations and nativeness. I have seen a lot of marriage crash in this manner and the ladies come to later claim they were deceived or naïve. Please this should stop, the man is old enough to know that.

EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by obaidan: 12:39pm On Mar 02
Your friend is suffering from Stockholm syndrome. He is so in love with his aggressor.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02
Please let him enjoy himself oo .. if a man can’t decipher when it’s time to leave a marital contract he should remain and die in peace … the lame excuse he gives it’s none of my business … pls pls op allow simps to die in peace
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Annahh(f): 12:41pm On Mar 02
Wawelexy:
I think you should be more worried about this your other colleague that tells you about other people's lives.... One day she go carry your own matter give another person too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy that also caught my attention. Office gossip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by donem: 12:43pm On Mar 02
The pic below truth

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by tbarrister(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

He earned his suffering. As a man, how can u tolerate a cheating woman? For your wife to cheat on you that means she doesn't love you anymore. Women are emotional beings lol
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Scholace: 12:47pm On Mar 02
luminouz:

You are not married, an evening newspaper, still living with your parents and you are coming online to gossip about your neighbor?

You no get sense
you be mumu
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by blackslayer: 12:48pm On Mar 02
That man has fallen into the hands of an evil entity he calls a wife! It's funny some on here think this is a fictional story. I would also, if something very similar had not happened to me, but i am aware of the tactics of evil manipulation. Obviously that man loves his kids and that is his priority. He seems to be a good man, and this is exactly what happens when seemingly good people make a mistake that get's them in a pickle. Some live to tell the story and many do not!

Please help this person whichever way you can. The thing he calls a wife has isolated him from the people that truly love him, and YES only God can deliver him now. However, the same God will use a human being to rescue this man. If this story is really true, maybe you can help him. One thing i know for sure is that, there is a spiritual component to this.

He married and had 2 kids with his mortal enemy. I luckily didn't get married to my mortal enemy albeit i had a child with my mortal enemy before God delivered me. I am lucky to have God's grace and to be alive today and i have lived and continue to live in the goodness of God.

I was not going to comment on this story but i felt compelled to incase this story is true.
Help your colleague, he needs it and he cannot even realize it because he is under her spell/manipulation!!

Obviously the love he has for his kids has also put him at a disadvantage, and hopefully he will finally realize that choosing not to remain in a mistake does not make him a bad person/father. As a matter of fact, letting go of the mortal enemy he made a wife would be one of the greatest acts of love towards his kids!

Whatever the case, don't abandon your colleague if you can help him!

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by PissInside: 12:49pm On Mar 02
Fake story from a male disguising as a female moniker.

The nonsense that makes frontpage on nairaland these days is nauseating 😈

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by 123huawei: 12:51pm On Mar 02
Your colleague might be charm who knows?
But either way he needs courage from his spirituality to free himself from this physical, mental and emotional draining situations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.