Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband (30611 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07
dominique:

But if it was the man in critical condition and his fiancee decides to marry one of his friends, she would be blamed and slut-shamed. Both the husband and friends are betrayers, no point singling one out

Everything to women like u is comparison between man and women..." what of if a man did it...afterall men do it" ... men do it, women do it... the man wasn't the one that planned the burial
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07
Biglittlelois:

The husband that sat back and allowed the bestie to plan her funeral is what?

Sat back u say ?? Was the husband blamed by the wife ?? Why was the attack centered on the bestie ...
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 4:54pm On Mar 07
HRprof:

They are not yet married planning to get married before she had an accident and the husband to be married her best friend
Try and read before you comment

Try and watch the video next time before you comment

They are married with kids, she had an accident with the kids and they died.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 4:57pm On Mar 07
Beverlyjean:

Sat back u say ?? Was the husband blamed by the wife ?? Why was the attack centered on the bestie ...

So cos the wife blamed the friend automatically means i should also blame her?

Common sense would have told you the husband is đź’Ż at fault, he approached and married the bestie, he sat back and watched while his wife's way keep was made public when she's still alive.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 5:03pm On Mar 07
VeryKindHearted:

You are the one who is always hallucinating about how men should get into trouble so that you will be happy.

I know your type.

All I can tell you is leave men alone and face your gender.

A word is enough for the wise.

You really should know the people you quote

I don't generalise, I attack whoever is the subject of discussion case in point this thread, so whatever is spinning in your head about me is your figment of imagination which of course is your headache not mine, unlike most of you that heap blame on the female gender consistently, so next time, desist from quoting me since you're obviously too emotional to reason properly.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Amumaigwe: 5:23pm On Mar 07
adolfHitler1934:
The man should take 98% of the blame. He is not a human being. The lady who married him did so because he allowed it.
In fact, he must have been lusting after her before the tragic incident that put his woman in that condition.

You are right. After all ladies never take responsibility for their deeds including cheating. A man must be blamed. You are right on e again.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Amumaigwe: 5:31pm On Mar 07
BigBashiru:

Until the day you hv a medical emergency and no ond to help you. Or die in ur flat or house and no one will know until after the body starts smelling

How will his death affect him? It is the living that will clear the mess. The dead lost nothing.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Amumaigwe: 5:47pm On Mar 07
Biglittlelois:

All you can do is cry, that's all

And when you're done, you will wake up from your hallucinations and face this thread and the bone of contention which is that the husband is the evil callous human that married his wife's best friend.

You will do a 360 and blame Yul that left his wife who was still still physically and mentally okay while you support a woman who did worse. What more abbysmal level of thinking does one expect from a group of humans that readily condemn a man for cheating and blames a man when a woman cheats. Opinions of a woman only makes sense in the company of fellow women. It amuses critical minds.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Amumaigwe: 5:59pm On Mar 07
VeryKindHearted:

You are the one who is always hallucinating about how men should get into trouble so that you will be happy.

I know your type.

All I can tell you is leave men alone and face your gender.

A word is enough for the wise.

You have a good memory. She is the main purveyor of the idea that wives should abandon their husbands at old age when he becomes frail. But she hates it when a woman is at the receiving end of her revenge package.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07
Amumaigwe:

You will do a 360 and blame Yul that left his wife who was still still physically and mentally okay while you support a woman who did worse. What more abbysmal level of thinking does one expect from a group of humans that readily condemn a man for cheating and blames a man when a woman cheats. Opinions of a woman only makes sense in the company of fellow women. It amuses critical minds.

You are amusing and obviously lack critical skill set in knowledge, what is hilarious is that you think everyone is of the same minute mindset as yours and your assumptions, what is even more pitiable is that, just cos you obviously lack respect for your mother and see her as nothing and as someone whose opinion, thought process, and mindset is nothing of worth and very abysmal, automatically means everyone is like her,

This of course but not surprising, is coming a Nigerian man that cannot even stand with his counterpart who are notable in the grand scheme of things in the world, not even among the first five, you, as well as your kind's greatest achievement is to as usual, look for anything any which way to bring females down, empty in and out.

Oh and yes, I will continue to blame Yul for cheating on May, and I will also blame the husband of this woman for cheating and marrying his wife's best friend.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by VeryKindHearted(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07
Amumaigwe:

You have a good memory. She is the main purveyor of the idea that wives should abandon their husbands at old age when he becomes frail. But she hates it when a woman is at the receiving end of her revenge package.

Exactly sir.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by VeryKindHearted(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07
Biglittlelois:

You really should know the people you quote

I don't generalise, I attack whoever is the subject of discussion case in point this thread, so whatever is spinning in your head about me is your figment of imagination which of course is your headache not mine, unlike most of you that heap blame on the female gender consistently, so next time, desist from quoting me since you're obviously too emotional to reason properly.

My sister I don't hate you because I can't hate women. I don't hate men either but I am only trying to protect you.

You may not actually believe what I am going to tell you below, but it doesn't matter because not everyone believes all these spiritual stuff.

But it's good I bring it to your attention.

There is a covenant of mutual protection between men and women.

Most people who break that covenant do not end well.

I know two women who spent their time scheming things against men.

Both of them die as skeletons. They were very young when they died.

When I made enquiry, it was revealed to me that the covenant was the one which destroyed them.

One woman beat a boy and then posted the "mummy calm down" video.

People were celebrating her, but what happened? The covenant stood up against her and she committed suicide.

Some people said she was killed.

I have seen this scenario play out often.

Maybe it's coincidence.

But if you are spiritual and you make enquiry, they will tell you it's the covenant that rose up against them.

That's why in higher secret societies, anytime they want to kill someone, they don't permit the opposite gender to do the killing so as to protect their societies from the covenant.

But some evil societies came to a destructive end because they broke the covenant that a man must not harm a woman and vice versa.

It may sound stupid to many people, but it is good to desist from anything that people (who consider themselves spiritual) believe is harmful even if you don't believe so.

I am not saying that I buy some of these ideas but I have seen women particularly being destroyed for breaking that covenant.

A man does not feel like targeting women for evil because it is unmanly to target a woman.

But some women feel that targeting men for evil is great.

That's when they come against the covenant.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Mamijoh(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07
Biglittlelois:
She channeled her grievances on the wrong person, the husband must have been an idiot for marrying his own wife's bestie, a woman he swore to for better or for worse, he allowed another woman into his life and knowingly married his wife's best friend? Someone that was in coma? A senseless callous mistake of a man he is.

And yes I 100% blame the husband, he wasn't forced to marry her, if he had said big NO to the friend's advances knowing his wife is on a sick bed, all of that wouldn't have happened,

May we not marry an enemy in Jesus Name, 🙏🏽
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by HRprof: 7:57pm On Mar 07
Biglittlelois:

Try and watch the video next time before you comment

They are married with kids, she had an accident with the kids and they died.
The lady in the video said and I quote “ the man I was supposed to get married to married my best friend who supposed to be my chief braid’s mate “
If you ear paining you Or are the type that don’t pay attention to details
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by FFIA: 8:15pm On Mar 07
grin grin
enemyofprogress:
even your shadow, don't trust it. It was through my shadow that Mynd44 caught me
grin grin grin

Better Mynd your shadow 44 times before you post. grin grin grin

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:22pm On Mar 07
adolfHitler1934:
The man should take 98% of the blame. He is not a human being. The lady who married him did so because he allowed it.
In fact, he must have been lusting after her before the tragic incident that put his woman in that condition.

The woman had given her bestie so much access to her boyfriend, so she took advantage of it to woo him.
She knew she was supposed to be her bride's maid, then why marry him?
I've seen these kinds of women, they will make sure they feed him with so much lies about their friend so he will be happy that he made the right decision, meanwhile, they just want what their friend had.
Strong jealousy.

I only have one female friend but keep her at arms length.
I can't be telling her what's going on in my home, the mistake most ladies do.

My Aunty fell victim, the very day she moved out of her husband's house was the day her bestie moved in to live with her husband.

It's my Aunty fault, she usually invited her friend to come cook for them almost everyday, she said her friend's food tasted better and her husband enjoyed it more, not knowing she was giving away her home.
The day she had a quarrel with her husband, her friend adviced her to leave the house only for her to come back in the evening to receive the shock of her life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by bummyla(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07
My ex wife best friend wanted me to marry her by all means and dump my ex, when it did not work, she helped the foolish woman to destroy her home. Now her best friend is married while she has no husband. And her best friend younger sister is flirting with me right now. Fear women!
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Arielle: 8:45pm On Mar 07
TunezTV:
The lady has come out to caution against bestie who are hungry for your properties.

The Port Harcourt based Lady was in a coma when her friend who she trusted above all others made plans for her wake keeping and snatched her husband during her time of need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBhOaH3_zQ?feature=shared
Some men are absolutely shameless and disgusting.
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by enemyofprogress: 9:08pm On Mar 07
FFIA:
grin grin
grin grin grin

Better Mynd your shadow 44 times before you post. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07
Biglittlelois:

So cos the wife blamed the friend automatically means i should also blame her?

Common sense would have told you the husband is đź’Ż at fault, he approached and married the bestie, he sat back and watched while his wife's way keep was made public when she's still alive.

U don't have common sense as u have decided to cry more than the bereaved ... ubare not the wife , the wife dint complain cos she has more info than u do...but u bitter woman with a dysfunctional system is bitter towards the man , on her behalf... did she beg u ?? Ashili gbakute

1 Like

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Dmanky(m): 1:18am On Mar 10
Husband and so called bestie are heartless……guys stay vigilant!
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Dshocker(m): 10:54am On Mar 11
adolfHitler1934:

I think her bestie is supposed to take most of the blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.