Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Genuine Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine Advice Needed Please (993 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please / Confused & Despirately In Need Of A True & Genuine Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2011
Am 34,she is 26. We agree to marry each oda this december wit little traditional rites.Problem is she said we should starting making babies afta her nursing programme in the united state(three years from date). My fear is she has an ex who is a medical doctor in united states that still calls her begging for reunion. She promise not to go back to the guy and professes love to me. Advice plz
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2011
You this dethroned prince,you are another jonsing thread starter,advice on what?that she wants to start making babies when she's done with school or that she professes love to you or that her ex is begging her for a reunion,just what do you need advice on?what's your dilemma na?
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2011
No wonder ur ''cocoa'' is free. Comprehension and assimiliation has not been expunged from universial educational curriculum.
I need advice frm coherent characters
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2011
marry her and she'l come back to Nigeria after 3years wit a year old child
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2011
Prince you are very,in short let me not start with you today is sunday,you want to school me on what?"She said we should starting making babies"I don't understand such grammar,so don't blame me.instaed of you to say something in a way everyone will understand you want to claim prof,you come here dey give nansense story and expect me to waste my advice on you.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^^
Woman ignore the man and move on na. Why the hostility
@Poster
She wan run go meet ex. It;s glaring. Let her do her nursing here or start making babies after the wedding, Shuo!
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by tellwisdom: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2011
Gaggi:

^^^^
Woman ignore the man and move on na. Why the hostility
Where you see hostility? Is it a crime to tell him I want more details?after all,he is seeking advice and for me to be able to give a good one,I need to understand the situation fully well.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by tellwisdom: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2011
Who appoints who and who as advise giver here?? undecided undecided
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2011
@freecocoa, i understand  a 5yrs old neighbourhood kid is fiddling and diddling wit your ''bermuda triangle'' and the instant ectasy is making you  go bananas wit ur unguarded posts here as a testimony. i hope d kid moda catches you angry
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2011
^
You see your life,what kind of a sick pervert are you?I can only refuse to picture what you must have been doing to 5 year olds in your neighborhood,tufiakwa.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2011
I hate to argue wit a woman.
The point is,you dont belong here
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Agybabe(f): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
If you are having that funny feeling. Follow her to the states. Analyse and Accept my candid advice if you don't want to loose her.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by freecocoa(f): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Crown Prince:

I hate to argue wit a woman.
The point is,you dont belong here
claiming gentleman already?but I couldn't agree with you more,I don't belong anywhere in your rubbish thread.farewell.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by FreakieMoi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

You this dethroned prince,you are another jonsing thread starter, advice on what?that she wants to start making babies when she's done with school or that she professes love to you or that her ex is begging her for a reunion,just what do you need advice on? what's your dilemma na?
Cocoa is absolutely right @ the bolded. Bro, whatchu need advice on?

freecocoa:

what's your dilemma na?
More like what's his trilemma, lol.

@Poster and Cocoa.
Whats with the altercative vituperations naw. Today na sunday o!
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
@crowncocoa and freeprince, what is d problem na? and @OP  u've sent ur supposed adviser away thats nt fair o, u berra call her back and apologise o. freecocoa, dnt get mad at him ok, he is confused and only needs advice
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^^^anoda comprehension problem when most corrupt state governors even has free education policy.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
@tiniyata,sorry my post was made to address frankie-boie fackup
Tiniyata,most relationship started this way. Dont meddle so u dont get urself cut down in this crossfire of romatic warfare
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by tellwisdom: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
@freecocoa, i understand a 5yrs old neighbourhood kid is fiddling and diddling wit your ''bermuda triangle'' and the instant ectasy is making you go bananas wit your unguarded posts here as a testimony. i hope d kid moda catches you angry

[size=19pt]Hitttttssssssssssss head on a poll grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Goldieluks: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ OP the daftest thing a thread starter would do is to start insulting potnetial advisers.
You can reply people's post without insulting them. And as for your personal scenario,I'd say you two should get married, before she goes off to the US.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by tellwisdom: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
qroquineluks, babe permit me to have access to your boobbss wink wink. U wld enjoy it more than me wink
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
I can see you have some trust issues @OP. If she says she's over him, take her for word. But if you feel insecure, jejely stand up, go tel am oo
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Goldieluks: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=12pt][color=#000099]qroquineluks, babe permit me to have access to your boobbss wink wink. U wld enjoy it more than me wink

Your case is beginning to graduate to lunacy.jah help you.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
@goldiluk,
I make no pretence of my inadequacy wen disgruntled elements masquarading as counsellors greatly exploit their incompetence by throwing debased and indolent suggestions into the cyber space because internet is cheap. When i started the thread,i made an appeal of genuine and concise contributions but she made mockery of my post by eliciting unfounded bias into it. Stick to the rule when it is stipulated.
I am who i am in your mental classification.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Spclst900: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
Crown Prince:

@tiniyata,sorry my post was made to address frankie-boie fackup
Tiniyata,most relationship started this way. Dont meddle so u dont get urself   cut down in this crossfire of romatic warfare
this op get hot temper o.

Freakie_Moi:

Cocoa is absolutely right @ the bolded. Bro, whatchu need advice on?
More like what's his trilemma, lol.

@Poster and Cocoa.
Whats with the altercative vituperations naw. Today na sunday o!
una situation tire my guy sotey him gats blow grammar make una understand.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Goldieluks: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Crown Prince:

@goldiluk,
I make no pretence of my inadequacy wen disgruntled elements masquarading as counsellors greatly exploit their incompetence by throwing debased and indolent suggestions into the cyber space because internet is cheap. When i started the thread,i made an appeal of genuine and concise contributions but she made mockery of my post by eliciting unfounded bias into it. Stick to the rule when it is stipulated.
I am who i am in your mental classification.

I see what you mean,but sometimes try exercising patient,since your in need of a public advise,so as not to turn ur burning issue into a ground for war fare.
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by tellwisdom: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
@goldiluk,
I am who i am in your mental classification

[size=19pt]Collapseeeeeeeeeeeeeeed grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
@OP
OBVIOUSLY, you guys are NOT ready to get married.
A) you dont trust her
B) it seems she will be leaving for the US very soon while you will stand back
C) you are obviously marrying this gal for the WRONG reason.

pls answer me this simple question: WHY do you want to marry her?!
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by eghost247(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
hahaha nairaland shrinks where are u
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
@mr.tell/wisdom,
I became apprehensive of this ''wisdom'' in ur name. Sometin tells me u have a sinister plan and using me as sacrificial lamb to settle scores with freecocoa. Anywere tell her am soorry that one ''client'' disappionted my already expectant ''holler driller'' machine for the only job this weekend. I kinda freek out grin
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by tellwisdom: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2011
Bro, im not bothered about fishcoco, cos she has BOWLEG----> **Each feet touching each other both standing and while walking angry ** and i dont do BOWLEG chicks embarassed embarassed. # I hope im nt offending anyone with this?? undecided undecided
Re: Genuine Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tellwisdom, by ur description of freecocoa,,dont make her consider orthopedic surgery for balancing effects. grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Go Pay? / A Must Read For Our Single Ladies / Five Wives rape Husband To Death In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.