Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) (36514 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:58pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

You despise Africa, you talk down on Africa. We built Empires, we had our native technology to the amazement of the whites. Those who you worship ruined everything, they came with guns, we didn't have guns in Africa, we had freedom and spirituality. They took away our men into slavery and now taking our women from our cultures into their vultures. i have known you for quite long but now, i have marked you. Your seeds will take a knee and apologize to Africa.

Kangz and sheitt!!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 10:11pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Kangz and sheitt!!
You speak the language of the slave masters, i do not care if their blood flow in you but i make you this promise, Revenge is the god of Africa, you'd pay for every evil you and your forebear did to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

You speak the language of the slave masters, i do not care if their blood flow in you but i make you this promise, Revenge is the god of Africa, you'd pay for every evil you and your forebear did to Africa.

Sure.

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Swaggnum(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14
Pls give ur life to Christ, and note that HIV is real.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 10:17pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Sure.
No demonic blood will survive on Africa soil, the white hands that push this narratives will not be able to save you. Mark this day.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

No demonic blood will survive on Africa soil, the white hands that push this narratives will not be able to save you. Mark this day.

Sure.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:
Single or married men, I don’t need either of them to make me happy undecided.

Except they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!

Do you want bad News
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Emmabyte: 11:06pm On Mar 14
Do i look like I give a fuk
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14
shulaaa:
sweet girl kiss see how beautiful she looks, very tasty.
another lesbian

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by koolaid87: 11:14pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Except they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!

Finally, she's humbled.

Smellos!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:09am On Mar 15
Flamemignon1:

And if I handle you in bed as a gay man,you will rethink your senses, come let me let you shake and make you cum on repeat with prostate orgasm

Piss off assdigger your type disgust me!

Dirty stinking faggót!

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:19am On Mar 15
wany:

Get over your ignorance a lot of women are bisexual undecided

Stop fooling yourself, a situation where a woman is more comfortable sucking a fellow woman's pússy is very unnatural.

I still maintain my stand, if I fuçk her I will restore her to factory settings

4 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:21am On Mar 15
Seagodess:
oga shut up.. how many times can you cum and still keep digging? Women can cum multiple times..so just keep shut

I can see that you also need a good fúck grin
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by sheriffindy(m): 12:48am On Mar 15
Dem go use money take sow cloth for you and your shadow ni?

Abeg..Make i hear word
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by CheedyJ(m): 1:49am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Hope you are aware that there are ritualists out there sha

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Rhassidy360: 2:00am On Mar 15
[quote author=BareFacedLies post=128891693]If I handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin [/quote elenu]
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Rhassidy360: 2:00am On Mar 15
[quote author=BareFacedLies post=128891693]If I handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin elenu
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by kessler53(m): 2:12am On Mar 15
BareFacedLies:
If I handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin
don't try it, she may end up introducing you into more devilish acts

5 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by godguy: 3:16am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Werey Olosho
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Boldideas: 3:41am On Mar 15
NairaOcean:
In a shocking and viral video circulating on social media, a Nigerian lesbian has stirred controversy by boldly proclaiming that "all your wives are in my DMs." The woman, whose identity remains unknown, directly addressed married men, claiming that their spouses are contacting her in private messages.

The video, which has garnered thousands of views and sparked a flurry of reactions online, shows the woman confidently boasting about the attention she receives from married women.

Men should hide their wives o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnCRafTeAhY

Can this Albino stfp!

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by HRMK: 3:50am On Mar 15
it is simply an empty boast!no sensible wife would be involved in that!the men should challenge her to show proof or evidence!!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:34am On Mar 15
What a waste

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Zigiblaze(m): 5:42am On Mar 15
BUT YOUR CHOSEN PEOPLE PROMOTES AND SUPPORTS IT. ARE YOU SELECTIVE IN YOUR PREACHING.
Righteousness2:
My beautiful sister, it does not matter who is in your Dm and all that.

The path you are on is a path of the Broadway that leads to Destruction, regrets, pains and gnashing of teeth in Hell.

JESUS CHRIST has paid the price for you on the Cross of Calvary and HIS Hands are wide open to receive you, Forgive you, Clean you up, Make you whole and pull you out from Destruction in Hell to the Path of Eternal life in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by zedman1(m): 5:49am On Mar 15
AbujaCitiBlog:

Another foolish statement. 70-90 % of young Nigerian girls are hardcore lesbians. But they use men as their ATM. That's why you see them everywhere emphasizing money. The same girl who bills you, will pull out all the stops for her lesbian girlfriend.

Na men dey Mumu pass. You see Simps everywhere trying to please women. Idiots
You insulted someone, yet wrote the same thing he meant using different words. Aren't you confused like that bro? Then I don't know why you insulted the person just right above him too, I guess you didn't understand him.... Or wait, you were high, right? Yes?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by LordPsalm(m): 6:42am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Even pig go reject u

No one wants u Bloodclat!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:01am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

Hahahahahaha market don drop.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:05am On Mar 15
BondRiv:

But you women can't do without it. Even lesbians use dildos.
That's where you miss it.dildos are by far better than your worthless dicks.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Rejoice28(f): 7:33am On Mar 15
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Herbiodun09: 7:39am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

Feminism no dey fetch u money!!! Lazy bone

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Psoul(m): 9:03am On Mar 15
shulaaa:
sweet girl kiss see how beautiful she looks, very tasty.

Are you a lez?🏳️‍🌈
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by NOwazobia: 11:13am On Mar 15
The OP is the idiot who see this worthy of attention.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:39am On Mar 15
Akalia:
Tomorrow might be too late, if you know what I mean.
How about never?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / ....Jesus loves you / Top 10 Lies Men Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.