Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? (3972 Views)

Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan / Janathan Calls Fashola A Rascal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
KnowAll:

I couldn't have supported any of the candidates since I don't reside in Nigeria. I supported all Candidates equally obviously some more than the other.

This should win an award for the most confused post of 2011.

You didn't support any candidate but you supported all candidates equally.  undecided

You supported all candidates equally but some more than the other.   undecided undecided
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by KnowAll(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
What you guys failed to realise is that most of their feats were achieve during the military rule.

In Africa,  a civilian President is like a God, forget all that checks and balances nonsense. How come the House of Assembly did not stop OBJ from paying off our debts when electricity, railways, roads have all kaput.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by unclebros: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
@Poster.

I'm loving your analysis, lets have more bro.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by KnowAll(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
I'm loving your analysis, lets have more bro.

More is coming, and Nigerians by 2015 would know who they should vote for.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
Less than 6 months after inauguration, with over 3 more years to go, you are already yapping on who the likely candidates will be for 2015?? ROFLMAO!!!

Why not analyze your selection? Tell us what we should expect of the next 3 and half more years of this. Is he not one of your "Rascals" anymore? Explain this to us.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by KnowAll(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
Less than 6 months after inauguration, with over 3 more years to go, you are already yapping on who the likely candidates will be for 2015?? ROFLMAO!!!

Why not analyze your selection? Tell us what we should expect of the next 3 and half more years of this. Is he not one of your "Rascals" anymore? Explain this to us.

Jonathan was never a Rascal, even Fashola, Duke or Amechi and not Rascals but then there are some Rascals without brains, 1. James Ibori, 2. Sylivia of Bayelsa we don't want such people near the Presidency at all.

The List of "the boy is Good" is coming out soon so stay tuned.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Cant wait to see ur list
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Emmy3(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
Talking about Rascals,
Fashola is the generally recognised rascal.

Even Tinubu, OBJ, GEJ,  PDP&co know sef. . .
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Emmy3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
Why didnt Ribadu make the List?
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by rickadon(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
Adams Oshimole.my numero uno rascal.This are the guys we need come 2015
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Agimor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
I thick James Ibori will never fumble with those threact.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Godmann(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
KnowAll:

1.   Rochas – He is his own man, no Godfather, no complicated alliance, he is just who he is. He would be able make firm decision without looking back goring anyone’s oar along the way. He is having a good run in Imo State and so far his word is his bound, I think he is an up and coming Rascal In Power.

2.   Bukola Saraki – Made his father retire from politics prematurely. Although the old man is still insisting that he his still the  true power broker in that state, the fact on the ground proves otherwise, it  is there for all to see who is weilding the big stick now, there  has been a paradigm and tectonic shift from the older to the Younger Saraki albeit protestingly from Father and daughter. The good thing about him is,  he is his own man,  no Godfather to twist and turn him and to crown his triumphuism in his state he got a cushy Senatorial Job to the bargain giving him the best of both worlds I would say.

3.   [size=20pt]SLS-CBN Governor[/size] -  How could anyone forget this prince from Kano whose heart when closed is like the heart of Pharaoh? He is one dimensional; he once called for the death penalty for looters and obviously that would include many Northern Governor whom many are also big time fiddlers despite their outward holier than thou posturing. Just don’t mention Islamic Banking, I think the Government has resulted into a containment strategy by not mentioning it, that way the problem of Islamic Banking would go away  till the current President would take his exit. Whether SLS is happy about this strategy it remains to be seen, perhaps someone should open that Pandora’s Box by asking his view about it once more so as to irritate Jonathan making him jolt from his slumber . 

He is also passionate about the ills of the society. Would he be everybody’s cup of tea, I would say Capital NO to that but he remains a veritable Rascals In Power if given a chance. He would definitely shake the foundations of our society like he did our banks making me lose close to a 1¼ of a million Naira in the process. This is definitely another Rascal that we should be look out for.

4.   Bakare – Haba this man is a passionate man, he loves this country, the ills in the society make his heart bleed for the masses. It appears there has being a societal hypnosis or our people. People cannot see what Bakare can see, if he ever becomes President, a lot of people would relocate out of the country, he is definitely a Rascal I want in power, because he is the last bastion of the common man. “It takes idiots to be ruled by fools” is his most recent quote and what a quote it is.

5.   Buhari- Need I say more about this Gentleman. Nigeria’s premier anti-corruption crusader. If we have Buhari we would not be talking of the removal subsidy, anyways he has already said subsidy never existed before now. Is he a Rascal, Yes he does qualify as a Rascal, he doesn’t need long wielded and unending consultations before making decisions on any matter he knows precisely what the ills of our society is and he would go in like an experience surgeon and rectify the wrongs of the society.

6.   Field Marshall Aregbesola – Is a people’s person, a real Grass rooter, he is the King of his State, and all Opposition are dead on arrival. The only state that gave Ribadu electoral victory. Rumours abound that slaps people at random, well that makes his rascality authentic but I doubt those rumours anyway. He would go places when he gets the calling. But for now I know he is staying put in Osun but he is definitely a true Rascal In Power. With the stroke of the pen he created 10,000 jobs in his OYESS policy that is Dearing and commendable we hope to see more of him in the centre when the time comes.

7.   Tinubu- Or the GodFather – He believe he is God, he has learned his trade in the gangsta City of Chicago and he has had a few burst with the law in the US and come out of it unscathed I believe if he was the head man in Nigeria, he would neither have fear but favour those who love him. He would be decisive, forthright, and straight to the point. One can expect no hanky-panky with this fellow. And if you cross his part there could be only two places for you, exile or six feet under

8.   [size=15pt]Ngige[/size]- I would have called him a Rascal but how did he got himself entangled with that mayhem when he was the Governor of Anambra State. I hope he has learned his lesson, in this business called Politics Godfathers should be kept at arms length. He is in a good party and his brazen victory during last Senatorial elections was commendable. The jury is still out on his Rascality thus. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Another Rascal how could I forget Atiku -

What was I think off, Atiku Abubakar, the mention of that name makes some people in Aso Rock miss a heart beat even OBJ trembles at this man's tentacle. His hands and claws seems to be at every piece of dirt land North of the Niger and Benue Rivers. The only man that makes Boko Haram tremble with fear and fall weak on their knees. The Americans in d American Uni in Yola are at peace than those in their bunker embassy in Abuja. What does that tell anyone of this tiger Politician. He is currently d the last man standing in d North and d last Generalissimo of d Northern Brigade just like Aregbesola is d Field Marshall of Oshun State. He is one Rascal anyone who wants that coveted crown should overcome. How do you overcome such a collosul human who more or less took on an incumbent and gave him a run for his money. He is d new crusader in d North and a Rascal in the waiting ready to grasp power at d slightest dulling by any of d other candidates.

On a serious note, I support this thread. Having lost the next four years to PDP and Jonathan, we should better start thinking of 2015; so that the mistakes of 2011 will not repeat itself.

On the list, my preferred candidate is Sanusi, because I see him an above average intelligent man; I in him, a courageous man; I see in him, man one that loves Nigeria. Did anyone hear his speech on the last economic forum last week: where he was lambasting the Oil companies for stealing from our country. The American Ambassador was speechless because he knew Sanusi was saying the truth.

I also believe that, in so far as Sanusi will naturally protect Northern(Caliphate interest), he will be forthright enough to be fair to every section of Nigeria. Every Intelligent man knows that this is the only way to succeed in office.

His greatest undoing is that he has shown his hand too early enough, and the forces that kept us back (the CIAs, M16 and co) will never allow him rule Nigeria.

Mark my word, should Sanusi becomes the next President and moves in the direction I expect him to (Protecting our economy, restricting unnecessary imports, enforcing discipline and proper accounting among the oil companies and other conglomerates), the West will look for any excuse to undermine him. Probably treating us in the manners of IRAN, CHINA, AND KOREA.

I wish Sanusi can rule Nigeria. (I am Igbo and will never sell Igbo interest. I am picking Sanusi purely on merit)

Ngige with what he displayed in Anambra state may be good, but need to be watched before comfirmation.

Tinubu is a thief and unworthy of ruling Nigeria. He is meant for the Gallows.
So is Atiku and co.
My best candidate from the West should have been Fashola but he has let me down by the way he allowed Tinubu to undermine him.
Bakare is yet to be tested. I supported him with Buhari but may not trust him as President. he need to prove himself more (I personally gave him a number of someone to call that could mobilise voters for CPC, but he turned it down - I honestly suspect it was because the man was alos a strong character that he Bakare was afriad may undermine his hold on Buhari [Human beings can be funny at times]) .
Buhari is too old for the Office. Look at IBB already dying, Do we want another Yar'adua in office.
Rochas is an ex 19 man and unfit for that office.
Saraki is another theif, have we forgotten Societe General and the stories that emanated from Intercontinental.

I can't see why Aregbesola should be in this list. Let him prove himself first.

SO gentlemen and ladies, if we are to be a serious people, we can start planing for 2015 with a sound candidate; or or can choose to remain the way we are.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by tlops(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
"Aregbesola for president", sounds like SUG election!
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Godmann(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
tlops:

"Aregbesola for president", sounds like SUG election!

Thanks dear
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by Godmann(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
I forgot, Oshimole is a common criminal. Who does not know his role during the fuel strike days.

he has been settled for selling the common masses with a governorship position. I spoke with a guy that exposed the rotten wars he ran NLC then.

Open your eyes gentlemen.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by renewnaija(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ poster.
Kobojunkie has a penchant for insulting ppl here on NL but she has called you out on this & you have not defended yourself.

I was really interested in the topic but your integrity has been called into question. Your word is your bond. You do not blow like a leaf according to the wind. You do not support many candidates in an election abi do you support all the rascals in that your list? Hmmm.

Anyway, we are not ripe enough for democracy. We need a semi-dictator who will have the vision & kahonas to get things done, rascal or not.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by lagcity(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
Dr. BUKOLA SARAKI is definitely a rascal. He's got a good head on his shoulders too.
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by HighChief4(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
Godman_n:

I forgot, Oshimole is a common criminal. Who does not know his role during the fuel strike days.

he has been settled for selling the common masses with a governorship position. I spoke with a guy that exposed the rotten wars he ran NLC then.

Open your eyes gentlemen.

I am happy someone else knows the true character of that man called Oshiomole, he is very deceptive
Re: Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? by SamMilla1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
chimaroke nnamani should make the list. i like sanusi but he is too islamitised .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jonathan Undermined & Defiled The First Law Of Power. / Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. / New CBN Policy On Trapped ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.