Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (26027 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by emmatok(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
HMM,

The op was simply In-love.

Now you know love is a fiction.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Chiori(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
Mr. Chuks, you're crying for nothing. Why are you loving like a child? Move on, period! Don't demean yourself further by asking her to choose, because I know what she is going to do. She is just going to walk out on you, and that will hurt you the more. At least she has been truthful to let you know she has no feelings for you. Get a life!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Basildon1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
NOT again!!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by OMEGAJAY(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Guy i do pity this man, the truth is she's not your Godsend wife better move forward to get your own. In short you are even lucky to discovered on time before she full your house with illegitimate children.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
He must be black undecided undecided
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by OMEGAJAY(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
Guy i do pity this man, the truth is she's not your Godsend wife better move forward to get your own. In short you are even lucky to discovered on time before she full your house with illegitimate children.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by milez7(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Its avery sad one but hey man, calm down.lack of communication doesn't deplete a relationship built ova years.even if she wants 2 b with u,wats gives u d assurance she aint gonna b cheatin on you after marriage?, & wit a close friend who lives around!!!geezzzz, there's sumtin wit women,wen u sleep wit dem once, even if u guys quarell,just a lil kiss wuld bring back old feelins, so d point is, its gonna b hard but call it off bruff
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by pato405(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
as far as i'm concerened on this issue, the Poster is just foolishly being ungrateful to God. I just wonder why people can be this ungrateful to their stars. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry

the devil has blinded folded you for four (4) good years and you have been STUPIDLY & CARELESSLY dining with the devil. not even with a long spoon, but with bare hands - defenceless and now you've been so lucky, the blindfold have been removed and you can see the Jezebel you almost took for a wife. rather than being grateful to God for revealing the b!tch to you, you turn around and complain, you whine and snivel like a toddler.

do you know how many married men out there that are so unlucky and never had this privilege you have to see the daemon in their wife before they tied the knots with her? do you know how many of them currently wished they could turn back the hands of time and chose a better lady (if there's any)? this lady would have cheated on you if you had married her- i'm sure! a b!tch is always and will ever remain a b!tch.

go give testimony in your church if you are a christian o!

I was once in your shoes and I was so happy I found out before marrying her.

wake up and stop whining.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by expert555: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
[quote][/quote]

She is likely going to stop so dump her
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by MrChuks1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
WOW. It's been a long time since I came on NL. Just logged in now and it's so funny how time has passed.

Well, I changed jobs (got a better one last month) and I've been spending a lot of time on ME. I'm not ready yet for another relationship so I might as well keep to me. Like most of you said, she came begging, sent emissaries and all that but I didn't budge.

It has made me stronger. Thanks to everyone who commented (including the nasty ones) and prayed for me. My life is a lot more better now. Hopefully, I should be back to the "wife-search" market in the near future but for now, it's ME, ME and ME alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
Wishing you all the best
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by bukatyne(f): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mr. Chuks:
WOW. It's been a long time since I came on NL. Just logged in now and it's so funny how time has passed.

Well, I changed jobs (got a better one last month) and I've been spending a lot of time on ME. I'm not ready yet for another relationship so I might as well keep to me. Like most of you said, she came begging, sent emissaries and all that but I didn't budge.

It has made me stronger. Thanks to everyone who commented (including the nasty ones) and prayed for me. My life is a lot more better now. Hopefully, I should be back to the "wife-search" market in the near future but for now, it's ME, ME and ME alone. grin
i hope am not too late. i really understand the way you feel. it aches so much when you love someone wholeheartedly in your imperfect way and u re played. like everyone said, it's her loss and i bet that this action of hers would earn a lifetime regret. there is nothing as beautiful as a woman marryin a man that genuinely loves her. pleasing him is not an uphill task cos he's pleased wit all she does. however, a lot of pple ll throw the grain away and hold on to the shaft and when they open their hands, it's gone. now, i just want to implore and appeal to you: don't close your heart to love. you ve been burnt once, true but then, life goes on. don't be afraid to open your heart when another opportunity comes and don't hold yourself back. don't decide to be a 'playa' etc. hold fast to God and He'll heal you. don't also go into another relationship without healing completely first. God ll see you thru. it's well.

1 Like

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by obicentlis: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr chuks, hw far? What's happening? Please update the room.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
brother y are u playing victim here. This sister told you she wasnt feeling you nomor and you decided to ignor. its your fault coz you should have let her go the moment she told you that she wasnt feeling you nomor.even if yols still continue with this relation you have, things will never b the same and whenever you have a tight schedule in the office or out of town, you will always be wondering if she is being faithful or not. i say let the ho go and get u a real woman n please open your ears when a lady tells you dat she dnt love you nomor
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by siokpe: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2013
God loves you and He is trying to help you from the hell that await that proposed marriage. That is God, he can not come down like man. God does not want you to tread on deceit. That Lady is the serpent you read in the Bible. She will ruin u.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by victorazy(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2013
Agybabe: That girl will surely regret this. She missed those times you were not there and she got a substitute for you. Disgrace to women genes. Don't worry if she is your, she will be yours. Thank your stars it didn't happen after the proposal.

Disgrace to women genes. No be so all women be?
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
grin
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by imauri: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Mr. Chuks:
My story sad:

I have been dating my current girlfriend for four years now. I started dating her in my final year in school and it has been wonderful all the way. I love her very much and she used to love me too. I must confess, she has been exceptional. We have been through it all. I'm from a very humble background and she is from same, but despite the challenges we faced, we always pulled through. My whole family (nuclear and extended) know her and her name is a brand name in my family house.

I finally got a job in April this year after eight months of searching. It was not a very fantastic job, but the pay was okay. It was in an industry entirely different from my background (I studied engineering) but I decided to take it and make a career out of it. Unfortunately, this was not to be. The job required that I work Mondays to Sundays and often closing late hours (10pm, 11pm) or sleeping over at the office to meet a deadline. I tried to adjust to the culture but it was difficult. This affected most of my relationships as my friends complained I never kept in touch and my girlfriend did too (though I used to call her almost everyday in the week). I guess she felt it more because she was serving then and had more idle time. I couldn't keep up with the midnight calls, daily calls, etc. But I ensured I spoke to her often and never failed in my financial obligations.

Things at my place of work took a different toll two months ago and I realized I couldn't continue anymore. I weighed my options and opted to join my father at his company. That way, I would be able to earn more and have more time to myself. One of the secondary reasons I decided to resign was also because I wanted to have more time for my girlfriend and my other male friends (some of which had already given up on me).

I called her up and told her my plans and she said it was fine, as far as it would make me happy. I then pleaded with her to come to see me in Lagos so we could spend time together. She stalled for a few weeks and finally showed up. But she had changed. She expressed her unhappiness at the poor communication within the past month and I apologized and promised it would never happen. She kept mentioning it every now and then and I kept apologizing and trying to appease her. She told me she didn't feel anything for me anymore (this shocked me because we never had any issue and the poor communication was for just a few weeks). I explained to her that the relationship was not founded based on feelings neither was it feelings that sustained it for the past four years. I told her I understood and I was glad we could finally work things out.

Unfortunately, the worst was yet to come. She never allowed me touch her and even attempt to kiss me and whenever I asked why, she said the feelings were not there and that "like you said, they would come back with time". She later told me she was going to spend a few days with a childhood friend (known very well by me) and would be back after three days. I gave her some money, she left and never called. I had to call her later that day (since I hadn't heard from her) and her excuse for not letting me know she had arrived was that she didn't have airtime. Like the patient man that I am, I understood. The next day, she didn't still call and same with the third. When I called to ask when she would be back, she told me she was going to stay an extra day. Though I had missed her, I gave my consent and she returned the next day.

Even after she returned, her attitude didn't change but I decided to give her time. I returned from work today, picked up my system to do some homework and coincidentally, her facebook page was still open and a chat window with the guy (I noticed a particular guy used to call almost everyday) was opened. I read through the chat and what I saw still baffles me. In a nutshell, she is dating the guy, he knows about me, they have been making out (not sure about sexual intercourse) and she was even at his place during the three days she claimed to have been with her childhood friend.

What pains me most is that I was going to propose to her tomorrow. I have bought the ring, planned it all out with my siblings and close friends and was happily waiting for the moment. Heartbroken, sad, and angered, I called her, told her my findings, and gave her till tomorrow to decide if she wants to be with me or not. If I don't get a response, I'm calling it off.

It's painful. Four years of hoping, believing and staying committed. Four years of waiting till she says YES. Four years!

At this point, I have become totally insensitive to anything. As dawn approaches, I await her response. I have made up my mind that if she says she wants to be with me, and is remorseful about her actions, I will forgive her but we will need to go back to the drawing board. If she wants out, I will give her 2hrs to get out of my apartment! If she doesn't say anything, I will call it off and tell her to leave.

I await dawn  angry
im so sorry but you my friend are a joker...u cannot use the wedding proposal as a bargaining tool... obviously she has made up her mind or else she wouldnt be in that position..... you seem a stable, humble individual and i know its tough to start all over again but u dont seem to have much of a choice.. her choice has clearly been made... dont force her hand..... let her be or you would live to regret it... unfortunately this is what most nigerian ladies do and tomorrow they start crying out of lack for a husband..... money hungry, shameless, valueless retards... it is just the beginning for u lot....

1 Like

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Bump
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by austine4real(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2014
nice are always taken 4 granted guy move on
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by princesstemi(f): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Gaggi: Na wa o. Women!!
what happen to women undecided is because he let is own out Do you knw how many women ladies gals crying out there for what they are going tru Make God just lead us to the right person that all we need and pray for. So plz dnt see us as devil, yes some of us are bad bt nt all grin

Mr chuks sorry and take it easy on yourself wink
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Etetejake(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
freecocoa:
Wow Op are you for real?so nice guys like this still dey naija?I'm touched.
Seriously though,she's gone,I can't believe you are even planning to marry her after she opened her mouth to tell you"I don't feel anything for you" that's when you should have ended it with her,she's not letting you touch her but is doing it with someone else,guy forget the babe,its very obvious she's moved on,if you propose to her now she won't accept,the only time she may sit and think about you,is when she and this new guy starts having problems,just man up and move on,I believe you will find love again,as for the girl its her loss.

P.S two hours is too much,give her 10 mins if her load plenty add 5 mins for her to get the fukc out of your house and don't give her tfare o,cos she go use your money go cook for the other guy. I just don't know why some girls can't hold on to something good,and I won't be surprised if I hear that she was used and dumped by the other dude.

since I was born till now that am getting old, I have never seen a girl so wise like u.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Ephemmm: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Why do you want to marry someone you cannot trust? This is an opportunity for you to walk out now: if not, na this lady go kill U I swear.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Ola3tag(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Kedro:
she told u openly she's gad no feelings again.im disappointed u stil want to go on.even if she says yes.i guess u dnt knw wat u're going into.discharge her peacefully.
. @Op dis is d best advice here all day...it all depends on what u want sha...but dis is wat any right thinkin man will do...[color=#990000][/color]#NOLOVE
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2014
MrChuks1:
My story sad:

I have been dating my current girlfriend for four years now. I started dating her in my final year in school and it has been wonderful all the way. I love her very much and she used to love me too. I must confess, she has been exceptional. We have been through it all. I'm from a very humble background and she is from same, but despite the challenges we faced, we always pulled through. My whole family (nuclear and extended) know her and her name is a brand name in my family house.

I finally got a job in April this year after eight months of searching. It was not a very fantastic job, but the pay was okay. It was in an industry entirely different from my background (I studied engineering) but I decided to take it and make a career out of it. Unfortunately, this was not to be. The job required that I work Mondays to Sundays and often closing late hours (10pm, 11pm) or sleeping over at the office to meet a deadline. I tried to adjust to the culture but it was difficult. This affected most of my relationships as my friends complained I never kept in touch and my girlfriend did too (though I used to call her almost everyday in the week). I guess she felt it more because she was serving then and had more idle time. I couldn't keep up with the midnight calls, daily calls, etc. But I ensured I spoke to her often and never failed in my financial obligations.

Things at my place of work took a different toll two months ago and I realized I couldn't continue anymore. I weighed my options and opted to join my father at his company. That way, I would be able to earn more and have more time to myself. One of the secondary reasons I decided to resign was also because I wanted to have more time for my girlfriend and my other male friends (some of which had already given up on me).

I called her up and told her my plans and she said it was fine, as far as it would make me happy. I then pleaded with her to come to see me in Lagos so we could spend time together. She stalled for a few weeks and finally showed up. But she had changed. She expressed her unhappiness at the poor communication within the past month and I apologized and promised it would never happen. She kept mentioning it every now and then and I kept apologizing and trying to appease her. She told me she didn't feel anything for me anymore (this shocked me because we never had any issue and the poor communication was for just a few weeks). I explained to her that the relationship was not founded based on feelings neither was it feelings that sustained it for the past four years. I told her I understood and I was glad we could finally work things out.

Unfortunately, the worst was yet to come. She never allowed me touch her and even attempt to kiss me and whenever I asked why, she said the feelings were not there and that "like you said, they would come back with time". She later told me she was going to spend a few days with a childhood friend (known very well by me) and would be back after three days. I gave her some money, she left and never called. I had to call her later that day (since I hadn't heard from her) and her excuse for not letting me know she had arrived was that she didn't have airtime. Like the patient man that I am, I understood. The next day, she didn't still call and same with the third. When I called to ask when she would be back, she told me she was going to stay an extra day. Though I had missed her, I gave my consent and she returned the next day.

Even after she returned, her attitude didn't change but I decided to give her time. I returned from work today, picked up my system to do some homework and coincidentally, her facebook page was still open and a chat window with the guy (I noticed a particular guy used to call almost everyday) was opened. I read through the chat and what I saw still baffles me. In a nutshell, she is dating the guy, he knows about me, they have been making out (not sure about sexual intercourse) and she was even at his place during the three days she claimed to have been with her childhood friend.

What pains me most is that I was going to propose to her tomorrow. I have bought the ring, planned it all out with my siblings and close friends and was happily waiting for the moment. Heartbroken, sad, and angered, I called her, told her my findings, and gave her till tomorrow to decide if she wants to be with me or not. If I don't get a response, I'm calling it off.

It's painful. Four years of hoping, believing and staying committed. Four years of waiting till she says YES. Four years!

At this point, I have become totally insensitive to anything. As dawn approaches, I await her response. I have made up my mind that if she says she wants to be with me, and is remorseful about her actions, I will forgive her but we will need to go back to the drawing board. If she wants out, I will give her 2hrs to get out of my apartment! If she doesn't say anything, I will call it off and tell her to leave.

I await dawn  angry

Bros are you still waiting for her response, you better dump her sharply and move on.

Ladies dont wake up overnight and decide to cheat on their boos like that, its usually a gradual and well calculated process.

Trust me she must have reflected wella.
she is lying to you, cheating on you and not even allowing you to touch her.

From the whole thing i feel she is the settler(she decided to settle with you) in the releationship which isnt cool bro.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Melahou(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
don't disturb yourself anymore cos you have lost her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / My Pre - Wedding Pictures / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.