Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) (60382 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by highchief1: 8:42pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
how do ppl pay for sex?they can’t woo or what?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:46pm On Mar 21
Demigod22:
If you don't have money, why didn't you do soapy instead of this embarrassment?

My guy paid 200k for hookup last week. Both the girl and himself were satisfied.

Your Guy na Confirm MUMU. undecided

In my community in Ughelli, Delta State, a Good Piece of land is 850K. sad

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Bimpe29: 8:47pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here
Something like that 😉
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by aimmoney9: 8:48pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here
Something really got spoilt after the bashing.................. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by VinnyBaba: 8:49pm On Mar 21
highchief1:
how do ppl pay for sex?they can’t woo or what?

They don't want Stress.😒

Just Pay, Fucck, Wear your Trouser and go.

You can't blame them because our Naija Babes, you woo Them today,
Tomorrow their Phone has spoilt and need repair of 70k. sad sad
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Badgers14: 8:51pm On Mar 21
No gree for anybody grin
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by happney65: 8:55pm On Mar 21
I like the Oyan. Na wetin me enjoy in all their fighting be that. tongue
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Tozocalamity: 8:56pm On Mar 21
grin
Creamypie:
Client wey dey use bicycle?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by GreatVocalist: 8:56pm On Mar 21
Fiscus105:

What of if the guy escaped the very first time they met and the picture is when she latter met him on the road?

STOP TALKING AUTHORITATIVELY ON ISSUES YOU ARE NOT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED BIKKO.

This comment should have as many likes as the most likes in the first page.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Demigod22: 8:56pm On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

Your Guy na Confirm MUMU. undecided

In my community in Ughelli, Delta State, a Good Piece of land is 850K. sad

Well, I can't tell a rich man how to spend his money. He already has three plots of land in Abuja.

After paying the girl 200k, he collected an apartment in a hotel, that's suites that cost 150k per night for three days.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by gassbee: 8:58pm On Mar 21
RickyJesus:

Nothing like that, na why she wan run street.
nothing like run street, u just need to pay for services renders to avoid embarrassment
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by do4luv14(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

If I should post the video, YouTube will remove it, citing nudity. That is why I refused to post it.

Share it on whatsapp then

should I drop my line??
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Revolva(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21
That d job of 70 percent of naija gals of today

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21
As a guy how you go dey phuck olosho...undecided
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by highchief1: 9:06pm On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

They don't want Stress.😒

Just Pay, Fucck, Wear your Trouser and go.

You can't blame them because our Naija Babes, you woo Them today,
Tomorrow their Phone has spoilt and need repair of 70k. sad sad
lol.bad guy spotted.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Phyqee10(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21
How person go wear this kind cloth comot abeg?🤔
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21
Na only ashawo fit get mind fight man
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by tuzle(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

If I should post the video, YouTube will remove it, citing nudity. That is why I refused to post it.
share link to the video
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by OyinO: 9:28pm On Mar 21
Most of the ladies frame unsuspecting guys up and the resultant crowd will feel because she's a woman, then the guy is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21
Why should she fight over free gift from God.... Nigeria Lady self!

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Omalicious1: 9:34pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

If you check very well, it's mostly likely that the guy wasn't satisfied with the service rendered, that's why I keep discouraging ladies that aren't good in bed, not to get involved in hookup business.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by BarTheKing: 9:35pm On Mar 21
The likes of Eunoiaa and her hookup customers, always fighting in the streets of Oyo over peanuts.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21
ruggedtimi:
Wetin she wear?
the man tear the lady clothe
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Jacobayo12: 9:38pm On Mar 21
What's hookups hmmmmmmm ashwawo no pay
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Emekayoung(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21
[sup][/sup]
NairaOcean:

Oya post it here. Nairaland won't have issues with it since they are not fighting naked.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by wolebest: 9:44pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:

Nice observation........this is no hookup tussle.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by 1gbdata: 9:52pm On Mar 21
Haha
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by MySolace: 9:57pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
I've watched d video... OP dey right. full of embarasment esp for d lady. her boobs were out.

i was pained too.
@person daughter.
@person sister
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by baralatie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21
Na WA o
Is something I see well well
When the d is over
It becomes another thing entirety
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Tareq1105: 10:01pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

Better, don't post. We should respect our women even though some don't deserve respect.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by baralatie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21
Tareq1105:

Better, don't post. We should respect our women even though some don't deserve respect.
10000000000000 likes
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Desusi: 10:08pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
Photoseethesis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.