Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Men Don’t Marry Late !! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don’t Marry Late !! (67062 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Sirmuel1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24
Okay sir
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by zinaunreal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24
Omo shift one side with this outdated gist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by richie240: 8:20pm On Mar 24
Dey there dey deceive yourself.
When you have money, even at 100 years old, beauty queens go dey rush you.

Shey den tell u say men dey reach menopause abi??
You better upgrade ur horzzu.
cool

Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by dododawa1: 8:22pm On Mar 24
Inside life
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by OfeAchi: 8:23pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

If you're not rich or have no money, then you have no business getting married. Just keep your dick to yourself or you mastubate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Tochi360: 8:23pm On Mar 24
Nonexisting1:
For more stupid advice, follow this guy. I am out of here.

cheesy grin grin loll
But on a serious note,if You fit get right thinking woman like Your mama,se You no go like marry early grin grin
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Anunakeeh: 8:23pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich?

Wereey dey your head.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by bitingcool: 8:24pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marriage is not the purpose of anyone on earth. So pls don't over hype it.

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

EXCUSES are for the weak, lazy and ignorant.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR

money is not everything
pray you don't make money that one sickness will wipe off
family is everything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR[/quote]

You just carry full page type nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Hezmatosky: 8:26pm On Mar 24
Which one be woman of your choice? There's nothing like choice in a woman. All women are the same. They start running colosus immediately dem enter house. Favourably the one wey nor be your choice sef dey outperform choicesable ones for marriage grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Alvin212(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24
He claimed to have graduated from Chicago University

With no verifiable class mates

E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda the fake accountant of Chicago University

The imposter in Aso Rock

May he sleep tonight and never wake up
E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Notfogotten: 8:28pm On Mar 24
AfahaAbia:

You're talking nonsense. Marriage isn't the ultimate purpose of a man. I'm 41 although I married at 27 and divorced at 36.. I see nothing special about it. I love my peace now with my 2 daughters. Nothing in this world beats that

Stop making mockery of yourself.

You couldn't even hold your family together beyond 9 years when real men are celebrating 40th wedding anniversary.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by CountinBlessins(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

Another school drop out typing rubbish he doesn't understand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by tnerro1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24
The first picture na our northern people dem, old men and nacking small small girls 😁
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

You sound like someone who will not hesitate to use any of his loved one for money ritual, the way you glorify money. Obviously you don't have it yet. Once you truly make money, most of these your beliefs about money and life will change.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by abbey621(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

Y'all internet ninjas are funny, many men in their 30s and 40s went bankrupt from one unfortunate circumstance or another! Just one health issue can cost you your entire life savings including loss of job, a complex surgery could set you back 50 million or worse. A criminal lawsuit could also set you back tens of millions.

God forbid you or someone you love ever run into kidnappers, my guy your account go empty faster than the way Tinubu brought upon renewed shege......Poverty is not only a mindset, it can be brought upon by a series of UNFORTUNATE EVENTS!

Guy may I ask what's the total of your bank account, you get 100 million in liquid cash? If you don't then with one unfortunate event, you can fall into the category of the lazy or cursed individuals you mentioned above.....JI MA SUN!

8 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 8:29pm On Mar 24
bitingcool:

money is not everything
family is everything

LOL.......... see you

ALL THE CELEBS WHO JOIN CULTS TO MAKE THEIR MUSIC SELL ALL OVER THE WORLD.... where is the sickness

Mr ibu, it was his family who wrecked him
a new one just died too, great actor, broke and his family was there

SEE STOP THINKING IN POVERTY. IT WILL GIVE YOU UNREALISTIC PHILOSOPHIES.

MONEY IS NEXT AFTER GOD.

Not everyone was created to marry

DON'T YOU HAVE SIBLINGS..... you can not have MONEY and not have genuine people who can get you expensive spiritual help like our leaders have done(IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW)

STOP COMING HERE TO ADVERTIZE YOUR FEAR OF DEATH, THAT YOU FORGET TO LIVE YOUR LIFE.

You can have family who will despise you and a wife who will take the children and wreck you.

HAVE SENSE
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by JustPowerApps(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24
Nah ona sabi that one, my own is either you marry early or you marry late, sha don't marry the wrong person. Nah the koko be that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Questionnaires(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

Some of them are remarrying.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 8:31pm On Mar 24
abbey621:

Y'all internet ninjas are funny, many men in their 30s and 40s went bankrupt from one unfortunate circumstance or another! Just one health issue can cost you your entire life savings including loss of job, a complex surgery could set you back 50 million or worse. A criminal lawsuit could also set you back tens of millions.

God forbid you or someone you love ever run into kidnappers, my guy your account go empty faster than the way Tinubu brought upon renewed shege......Poverty is not only a mindset, it can be brought upon by a series of UNFORTUNATE EVENTS!

Guy may I ask what's the total of your bank account, you get 100 million in liquid cash? If you don't then with one unfortunate event, you can fall into the category of the lazy or cursed individuals you mentioned above.....JI MA SUN!

iF i GET $2.3 MILL na your papa get am? na your biz?

stop coming here to talk like you live under a spell

wake up.

who says I am tied or based in Nigeria. Guy wake up na
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 8:32pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:

You sound like someone who will not hesitate to use any of his loved one for money ritual, the way you glorify money. Obviously you don't have it yet. Once you truly make money, most of these your beliefs about money and life will change.

I have it and thats why it changed.

Thanks for showing you obviously don't

we don't live in the same country bro
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24
Op, marriage can be at any age...!

Better to marry late and marry well with peace of mind, than marry early or in a hurry, then spend the rest of your life in regret.

Meanwhile, marriage is not the ultimate in everyone's life... It is not meant for everyone. Do what works for you.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Uchesis: 8:33pm On Mar 24
Kenmatt:

You don't have any peace now let alone to love. Say the gospel truth.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
E get the kind wife you go marry, you will wish you were still single.

Why some men dey throw big party after divorce?

4 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 8:33pm On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Another school drop out typing rubbish he doesn't understand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another person who has nothing positive to contribute, has not made enough to even sit at the same table but offended at the TRUTH.

SPILL YOUR OWN TRUTH BRO. enjoy
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by piriton: 8:36pm On Mar 24
Who is time keeper of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Etosha: 8:37pm On Mar 24
I won't sacrifice my ambition for marriage... They are already putting pressure on me to marry. I will live long, so there's no need to hurry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Soclose007(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

true Talk Brotherly
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24
bitingcool:

money is not everything
family is everything

Peace of mind is everything... Not every family will guarantee you that.

Many people are depressed and suicidal today because of family.

Different strokes for different folks.

Do what works for you.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Gajagojo: 8:38pm On Mar 24
Define
Marrying late?
Are you talking of first wife of 6th wife ?
Those photos don't tell us every thing
Are we to believe those men are marrying for the first time?
If you are old and your first wife does or leaves
You must die alone?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Uchesis: 8:39pm On Mar 24
Jokerman:
I support this.... Even to get your children early too in marriage... It will not be good that you are 50, and your 1st is 5/10 years....

At least by 35, Get married as a man
Black man mentality.

This one go use him pikin as retirement plan grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by chaddy16: 8:45pm On Mar 24
OP is not wrong. The fact is whether you have money or not, you'll still have to get married and have kids. So not everyone will make mad money like the 2nd poster said. The most important thing is try to be financially free. Life can never be fair to all and not everyone will make it big. Not every woman will even marry their dream men also. A lot of women out there are in their 40's and are still single coz no rich man is available to marry them. Just do what you have to do quick.

Money or no money, you will still die and your children too. Even your great grand children will die. Life isn't about only money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Bitterkolatea4: 8:46pm On Mar 24
But these old men in the pictures still married fresh and younger women so what's the point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.