Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? (670 Views)

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by dalitigator(m): 6:44am On Mar 24
Recently, Nigerian ladies have been discussing the monetization of relationships in Nigeria. Hence, most Nigerian men now prefer to marry ladies from outside the country.

The general notion is that men are designed to spend on Nigerian ladies while the ladies only bring sex to the table without more.

This brings me to my question. Are there Nigerian ladies who date guys who are way poorer than them and will gladly spend money on them and change their lives of these guys?
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Negroid001(m): 6:48am On Mar 24
Yes they do. They no wicked like that. Only ish is make sure you don't put feelings. You're good to go.
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by iamtardey: 7:59am On Mar 24
🚶🏿

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Happytravels: 9:21am On Mar 24
I spent $3000 on my ex husband of 1 year. I know I am crazy. I am a expat from Australia. I given him everything he wanted. But I had to leave because he was not treating me well and another man was. So I left. But I felt so bad because he is going through heartache too.
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by APOPTOSIS: 10:25am On Mar 24
Please don't blame the Ladies for such.
The Ladies are not stingy but the overwhelming hardship that has tied them up. Sometimes I wonder how you Guys survive in that country especially now.

I will only blame the ladies from being too materialistic & lustful in the midst of the hardship that has besieged them. Generally women are materialistic and if that happens when there's wealth, then no problem.

An ordinary Nigerian is hardworking be it a man or a lady. The only problem is the overwhelming hardship meted out on them by the domino effect of series of failed leadership since independence
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by JOACHINpedro: 10:34am On Mar 24
The girl I cheated with spends on me.
The funny part is that she is more beautiful and youthful than my gf. Just that my gf is a virgin. Hence, I won't leave her
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by APOPTOSIS: 10:37am On Mar 24
dalitigator:
Recently, Nigerian ladies have been discussing the monetization of relationships in Nigeria. Hence, most Nigerian men now prefer to marry ladies from outside the country.

The general notion is that men are designed to spend on Nigerian ladies while the ladies only bring sex to the table without more.

This brings me to my question. Are there Nigerian ladies who date guys who are way poorer than them and will gladly spend money on them and change their lives of these guys?
Most men who married such Ladies based abroad must quickly work harder to integrate themselves into the western society, because a woman will always use such to insult you when the time comes and the time will come in no distant time.
IF you have a woman abroad, ensure you are hardworking and ready to start work immediately to carry the bills, else insult profundus loading..
In arguments, women hardly forget the favor they offered men. Strive to be useful in diasopra only then will you earn her maximum respect.
The moment your future is bright, she won't joke with u
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:38am On Mar 24
I have met some quality ladies who have no problem spending their money on a guy
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Illegal1(m): 10:42am On Mar 24
omoh.........99.99% nigeria grls are useless,knw dis and knw peace.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Rokiat(f): 10:44am On Mar 24
I will gladly spend on one. The one that came out of me that’s about it.
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by BigDawsNet: 12:39pm On Mar 24
Yes have met a lady that can spend $50k on men... but she has got some bipolar shitt behaviour... so it risky to stick around for long

1 Like

Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:12pm On Mar 24
Happytravels:
I spent $3000 on my ex husband of 1 year. I know I am crazy. I am a expat from Australia. I given him everything he wanted. But I had to leave because he was not treating me well and another man was. So I left. But I felt so bad because he is going through heartache too.
Happytravels, spend some amount on me; even if I am not your husband, I can be your blueband&or rubberband...
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Savedday2: 2:14pm On Mar 24
You want make them die?

The only spending is boxers on ur birthday or val day.

There was a day I saw some girls pressuring one of their friend to buy just one boxer for her boyfriend instead of the wrist watch she wanted to buy. That day, I knew 9ja girls are the true definition of devil.

One said why will she buy him such expensive watch because of ordinary birthday! She pick some boxers one said, she should pick just one piece and wrap it with gift pack. To my shocker, that was what she did.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:16pm On Mar 24
Rokiat:
I will gladly spend on one. The one that came out of me that’s about it.
You mean the one you came out of?, didn't you know you came out of me? What have you become of me, what would you become with me, of me and from me?
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by GodHimself: 2:39pm On Mar 24
Yes.

They also keep a mental record of what they e spent.

dalitigator:

Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by marlow1962(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24
I can't relate, never really meet any girl that spent on me.

I'm not really pissed about that tho, because I'm never expecting anything from anybody (not so many people have the love of giving), but if you can spend a dime of your money on me, you can never know what good I have for you in mind.
Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24
Yes, they do.

But it usually happens when she is actually into you. When she genuinely likes you and wants you.

Lots of times when men complain about women not spending on them, in many cases, it's because he is the only one in the relationship.

Life is consistent. If a lady gives you so much drama, doesn't spend shit on you, doesn't reciprocate your effort, and you feel it in your soul that she is not giving her best, then you are probably right.

13 Likes

Re: Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? by Emmanuel900(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24
Beware if a jobless girl spend on you too

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Video Of A Priestess & Her Husband As They Tie The Knot By A River (vid) / I Need Your Advice / Reasons Why Men Often Leave Relationships:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.