Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men (450 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by jezuzboi(m): 11:57am On Mar 24
"Someone" Tweeted:
Women should be the ones to say "I love you" first...never the men.

"Whoever" Replied:
That may be true, especially when it has to do with men who are such good conversationalists & can rightly be called charmers in the magical sense of the word...very likely to charm women into spewing the words "I love you" ahead of them with their sweet talking, as charm is a way of getting the answer "yes" without having asked any clear question. But there's an exception to this these days, as, though women are known to be easily moved by what they hear, the rampancy of lies & deception on men's part has seen lots of women only paying little attention to men's ripe words while being much better persuaded that they're loved by what they guess than by what they're told.

Hence, many women aren't likely to first proclaim their love to men anymore just because it's a sort of natural order. There are manly acts on men's part that ought to precede, or, better still, trigger that expression. Therefore, the words "I love you" are very likely to come gushing out of a woman's mouth ahead of a man's the moment the man's acts towards her persuades her into guessing she's loved by him. If after such manly acts she still doesn't utter the words, it could be a case of sheer lack of interest or an art of seduction on her part. The question now is: "at what point does a man's acts towards a woman likely persuade her into guessing she's loved by him?" Short & simple: when his advances towards her cease coming off as tempting to her while conveying a degree of security & satisfaction to her, as the reverse of temptation is security & satisfaction.

At such points women go beyond preceding men in professing love—to becoming so mad over those men...even sometimes terrifyingly losing themselves to those men to dimensions where their disposition towards the men depicts them as being spellbound, as evidenced in the outcry of some genuine-loving women against their significant other, who, having successfully charmed the women into guessing they're loved on account of their acts towards the women, turned to seducing games that saw them plaguing the women with their absence. The women, as if hypnotized by the men, had thus helplessly cried out to the men:

"all of it boiled down to one thing only: your cocks had been everywhere! Every girl had touched them! Those cocks of yours! It had been in who knows how many vaginas! How many mouths! The images amused us! At a point it never bothered us to think of you between several ladies' legs as they lay facing you...your broad, tanned, glistening shoulders moving up & down as we’d imagined you on those afternoons when we too had wrapped our legs around your pillows...no thanks to your absence! We’d dreamt it! What we wanted to preserve were the turbulent gasps in your voice which lingered with us for days afterward as we told ourselves that if we could have you like that in our dreams every night of our lives, we’d stake our entire lives on dreams & be done with the rest! We’d been rehearsing for days on what to do when you finally showed up! To have teased you by begging: please don’t hurt us…which would only have meant; hurt us all you want!"

There are proofs to the fact that men do not have to be divine, educated, or experts in any particular field for women to get like that towards them. All it would take for a woman to be like that towards a man is sincerity on the man's part, & the man might just see himself entertaining women whose hearts he wins on account of the number of women who fall in love with him; & of the decided advances that women make towards him by reason of his quality of being open & truthful as opposed to being deceitful & hypocritical.

That will not only show him off as a man of true honor but will likewise make him a great favorite with women, rendering women self-convinced that it will be to their honor to be enrolled in the list of women who are in love with that man, even as they relish the elation that stems from being praised the same way such man's female friends are praised...not to mention when such moments of praise occur in the presence of that man's other female friends.

Being greatly delighted by that, a man needs not be surprised if women testify their admiration of his character by throwing their arms round his neck on the spot & screaming "I love you!" So yes, the words are more likely to be spewed by a woman first, but might have to be triggered by a man. However, it is of the essence to ensure that such trigger isn't false. Thus, look before you leap.
Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by muyico(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24
Meaning? Depend on location and tribe. Calabar and edo women gud in doing it
Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by AndrewTate(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24
There are so many teachers these days…

2 Likes

Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by Tallesty1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24
muyico:

Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by hisgrace090: 12:34pm On Mar 24
Men have over chased women giving no room for women to take them seriouse at first.

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by jezuzboi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24
muyico:
This is actually coming from a region that was formerly part of Cross River State. So....you may not be wrong in that, per say. But it cuts across the entire globe.
Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by jezuzboi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24
AndrewTate:
There are so many teachers these days…
Isn't it the Bible that puts forward that..."in the multitude of counsellors there is safety?" Many teachers is a welcomed development...as long as they ain't teaching nonsense, trash & gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by jezuzboi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24
hisgrace090:
Men have over chased women giving no room for women to take them seriouse at first.
Exactly, because, though women are known to be easily moved by what they hear, the rampancy of lies & deception on men's part has seen lots of women only paying little attention to men's ripe words while being much better persuaded that they're loved by what they guess than by what they're told.

Hence, many women aren't likely to first proclaim their love to men anymore just because it's a sort of natural order. There are manly acts on men's part that ought to precede, or, better still, trigger that expression. Therefore, the words "I love you" are very likely to come gushing out of a woman's mouth ahead of a man's the moment the man's acts towards her persuades her into guessing she's loved by him.

If after such manly acts she still doesn't utter the words, it could be a case of sheer lack of interest or an art of seduction on her part. The question now is: "at what point does a man's acts towards a woman likely persuade her into guessing she's loved by him?" Short & simple: when his advances towards her cease coming off as tempting to her while conveying a degree of security & satisfaction to her, as the reverse of temptation is security & satisfaction.
Re: Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32am On Mar 25
A) only say "i love you" if thats what you mean/feel and wanna say it to your partner.
B) whether man or woman, if thats what/how you feel about your partner today then say it... why wait for others to feel like you before saying how you feel?!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) / It Cant Be Only You / Interesting Men Interest Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.