Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out (1927 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by NairaOcean: 1:03pm On Mar 25
A video circulating on social media has sparked a swirl of mixed reactions after it captured a woman stepping into a stranger's car following an impromptu invitation. shocked The incident, which unfolded on a busy street, has left viewers both intrigued and concerned.

In the video, the woman, who remains unidentified, is seen traveling on a motorcycle when a man in a sleek car pulls up beside her at a traffic stop. He strikes up a conversation and extends an invitation, which the woman promptly accepts. Without hesitation, she signals the motorcycle rider to stop, exits the bike, and enters the waiting car.

The footage has since triggered a debate online, with many expressing concern over the potential risks associated with such spontaneous actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2D_uH0pIDE

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by muyico(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25
I no blame her! Dis heat and sun not friendly

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Wawelexy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25
That's how they easily kidnap them...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by kalufelix(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25
Who no like enjoyment..

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Zonefree(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25
The owner of that vehicle has bad taste for women.

If i spend 5k on a woman like that, she's expected to hand over her kidney to me before leaving.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25
kalufelix:
Who no like enjoyment..

And if she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by RoyalBlu(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25
Sitting at the back seat obviously means there are two persons in the car already. No fear

I find this really worrisome cos this woman is matured and should know better than jumping into a stranger's car.

I want to believe there is another explanation for this other than this narrative. If not ehn... I'd be really disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Lalami3232(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25
Nigerian girls 😂

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Natbrowny: 2:05pm On Mar 25
Staged..

So camera man happened to be ready to make videos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Melagros(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25
COMRADES are speechless with this lie,
Op where is your evidence that it was a stranger's car?

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by okoroemeka(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25
NairaOcean:
A video circulating on social media has sparked a swirl of mixed reactions after it captured a woman stepping into a stranger's car following an impromptu invitation. shocked The incident, which unfolded on a busy street, has left viewers both intrigued and concerned.

In the video, the woman, who remains unidentified, is seen traveling on a motorcycle when a man in a sleek car pulls up beside her at a traffic stop. He strikes up a conversation and extends an invitation, which the woman promptly accepts. Without hesitation, she signals the motorcycle rider to stop, exits the bike, and enters the waiting car.

The footage has since triggered a debate online, with many expressing concern over the potential risks associated with such spontaneous actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2D_uH0pIDE
there is nothing strange here,women are naturally programmed to be attracted to sucessfull men and men with potentials,that man pulling up in a #4m naira car with AC dropping water has just proven he is such man and the woman has no option but to follow,70% of women in Nigeria ns such situation will follow the man
Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25
thats how so many of them end up dead with their privates/eyes removed...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by SeeWahala: 3:56pm On Mar 25
Pim Pim

Mama, good morning. Are you going to church?

Yes my son, I am going. Are you redeem?

Yes ma, I see you sometimes. Me too I am heading there. Come and join me let us go together.

Okay my son. Thank You

bike stop. Car stop, exchange happen . . . ALL TO THE GLORY OF THE LORD

End of story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by ValCon888: 5:57pm On Mar 25
She entered the backseat and not the passenger seat. It's likely the person is familiar to her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Namaster: 6:46pm On Mar 25
Say what you want about Nigerian girls but they are EXTREMELY brave.

For #15K, Nigerian girls would spend the night with a man they have NEVER seen before. In a hotel they've never been to before.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by gosmoney(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25
RoyalBlu:
Sitting at the back seat obviously means there are two persons in the car already. No fear

I find this really worrisome cos this woman is matured and should know better than jumping into a stranger's car.

I want to believe there is another explanation for this other than this narrative. If not ehn... I'd be really disappointed

exactly my point no just judge quick dey might knw each other

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by APOPTOSIS: 9:29pm On Mar 25
Women take risks that even the DeviL would never embark on. This one is not complicated.

Women regularly flag at private vehicles plying roads at midnights, requesting to be dropped off at their desired destination. Who does that, if not them.
Imagine the risk prostitutes take.
What about the ones who travel across states to meet a stranger and eventually sleep with the stranger.
Women remain No.1 undisputed wonder of the world

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Goodlady(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25
Wawelexy:
That's how they easily kidnap them...
DSS this is Amos Osemudiamen terrorizing Edo State
Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Wawelexy(m): 6:08am On Mar 26
Goodlady:

DSS this is Amos Osemudiamen terrorizing Edo State

Mumu, no be only Amos, na anus... That's how they kidnap you people... Hoping on every vehicle you see just because of the peanuts they will offer you. You better change your lifestyle now
Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Goodlady(f): 6:30am On Mar 26
Wawelexy:

Mumu, no be only Amos, na anus... That's how they kidnap you people... Hoping on every vehicle you see just because of the peanuts they will offer you. You better change your lifestyle now
Not every woman ll be like ya sisters naa.
We look before we leap so we no dey enter one chance vehicles.

Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Wawelexy(m): 6:38am On Mar 26
Goodlady:

Not every woman ll be like ya sisters naa.
We look before we leap so we no dey enter one chance vehicles.

You look before you leap? What you see atimes might be deceiving... Keep looking you hear. Your cup go soon full. Stop your olosho work now to avoid saying 'had I know'. A word is enough
Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Rexymania(m): 8:54am On Mar 26
Her life, her business
Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by PulaPower: 9:10am On Mar 26
Nothing new..

Nah hookup girl..

If you see a hookup girl ontop bike and she’s available, she’ll stop the bike and follow you..
Re: Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out by Fejos(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26
EmmyMaestro:

And if she follow me go, na better fvck go kill am

(1) (Reply)

Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? / Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.