Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself (1924 Views)

Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by proverbial: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
Do you love anyone more than(or as much as) you love yourself?
If yes, would you take a bullet for this person(if necessary)?
If no, why not?

I suppose I should start: ermm I am still thinking undecided
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by busygirl(f): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2007
GOD. . . .after that, my[b] NUCLEAR FAMILY[/b][parents and siblings]
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:48am On Jun 14, 2007
@topic
i love God so much and have a good relationship. and after that my loved ones( family, friends, some extended family members.)
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by iice(f): 2:58am On Jun 14, 2007
My family! Yes i would take a bullet for them!
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by mcube(f): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2007
God First then my dad, mum and younger ones
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2007
I see we have a lot of Jesus Christ in our present generation- Wow ur parents - ur rela, well datz nice. BUT CHECK YOU CONSCIENCE - U have armed robbers at your home n then they re about taking sparks off someone's life . wud u accept to die in place of the person?
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by luxoire(f): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2007
@poster

[God obviously} exclusing that!, My MUMMY, first ohh [darn she can get on my nerves, but i love her to bits] grin

then my sisters jarre!, whether or not i can/will take a bullet for my sisters, i do not know and can not say! until such time as the situation arises [God forbid it though], but i know i do not like to see them hurting, and even when they have been ill, i have prayed to God to give me the hurt and spare them any pain or hardship!, its all good sha!! smiley
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Bolarge(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2007
Pweety girrrls!!
The rate @ which I keep running into electric poles just staring @ booty I definitely love 'em more than I love m'self. LMAO tongue grin

I don't know 'bout the bullet part O.Every wo/man shall bear his/her own burden. grin
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by VOR(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2007
proverbial:

Do you love anyone more than(or as much as) you love yourself?
If yes, would you take a bullet for this person(if necessary)?
If no, why not?

I suppose I should start: ermm I am still thinking undecided

Obviously you don't have any children!!!!
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by sillyboy(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2007
LAI LAI!!!!!!! I love myself too much to take a bullet for anyone o. Why should I die for someone (even my parents and sisters). I can't o . Everybody should carry their own cross and die their own death a beg angry
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by OmoEko1(f): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
sillyboy:

LAI LAI!!!!!!! I love myself too much to take a bullet for anyone o. Why should I die for someone (even my parents and sisters). I can't o . Everybody should carry their own cross and die their own death a beg angry
How silly do you sound grin grin grin, your username fit you right lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by sillyboy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ Omo Eko.
Omo Eko fun ra ra e. Were you insulting me angry or you were just admiring my name grin? Whatever. But believe me, I was answering the post as honest as I could. People like deciet, but I'll just say what I feel. I can never take a bullet for anyone Gbam cool But people should be able to take bullets for me sha. cool
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by mcube(f): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Omo Eko.
Omo Eko fun ra ra e. Were you insulting me angry or you were just admiring my name grin? Whatever. But believe me, I was answering the post as honest as I could. People like deciet, but I'll just say what I feel. I can never take a bullet for anyone Gbam cool But people should be able to take bullets for me sha. cool

Rubbish boy u cant take bullet for someone and u expect someone to take for u
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Maleeq(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hmm, it seems we have got so many "bravehearts" here on nairaland. Well, it's always easier said than done.

I dont think I'll love someone to that extent. C'mon, we are talking bout a bullet here!

PS: If you feel you are up to it, hit me on YIM, so we'll arrange a "shoot-out" to test your faith/love for them.
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2007
Wait.
Me
Myself
I

The answer is Me!
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by jgirl3: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
I would take a bullet for my mum, dad or sibling but only if i don't die sha. smiley
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by OmoEko1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Omo Eko.
I wasn't insulting you oh Mr silly Boy lol lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@the topic

I will take a bullet for my the ones i love

SISTERS/brothers
MUM
DAD
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by VOR(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2007
Like I said earlier, many of you obviously don't have children.
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by proverbial: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
actually VOR, you might be correct in your assumption. Many of those who frequent the romance section are single & in search.

If I had children I'd definitely take one for them.
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by minniepoe(f): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2007
APart from God, i love my kids sssssooooooooo vvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy much i will not only take a bullet for them but also die for them.

God forbids i am put into such situations because i love to watch my kids grow, be achievers in life and also raise their own family as well.
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 25, 2010
maybe I am being overly selfish, but I luv myself the most. Yea there are people that I really really luv, but not more than myself.
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by kay177(m): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2010
Take a bullet -- dat one go hard ooo, I like myself than anything else grin cheesy
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2010
God and God only. I do not see how myself and the most high/Jah/God can be romantic lipsrsealed but I certainly would take a bullet for him!
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by kay177(m): 5:23am On Nov 25, 2010
Are you sure undecided undecided
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by freecocoa(f): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2010
After God,i love meself next then my nuclear family(xpecialy baby sis)i cant die for anyone whether bullet or knife,but i can faint for my loved ones sha.i no try?
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by kay177(m): 5:32am On Nov 25, 2010
Cocoa wats up angel how you doing, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by freecocoa(f): 5:41am On Nov 25, 2010
Hi påpì,am fine,where hav u been?
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by kay177(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2010
i was out throught out yestaday doing some kitchen shopping== Since you werent around to help me and I got nothing @ home to eat, hope you are cool==just to say no one but cocoa grin grin cheesy
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by freecocoa(f): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2010
Aww,am so sorry,don't worry i'll soon join you,hope you've eaten?dont want ma påpi to be hungry.
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by fstranger: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2010
freecocoa
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by kay177(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2010
Ok sweerie=== am ok now == Just woke up early and cant get back my sleep==Seems i miss you greatly nowadays  wink wink wink

fstranger:

freecocoa

wetin she do for you angry angry angry
Re: Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2010
fstranger:

freecocoa

kay177:

wetin she do for you angry angry angry
Fight! fight! fight! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) / Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. / 2.5 Million Condoms Consumed On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.