Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) (1923 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Shosvegas(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please Nigerians I need your advice on my girl that had too hot temper and I'm tired of her, everyday I'm correcting her on one thing, and we been dating for years i don't know Wat to do anytime she got an angry she doesn't mind her speech wit me at all, the one she did last, we are arguing on one thing next thing she said was that i should go to hell. and thereafter she will be begging me. should i forgive her or Wat.? please help, this is the girl that i love wit all my heart Will been dating when she was a kid for years.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Aladunni(f): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
Shosvegas:

Please Nigerians I need your advice on my girl that had too hot temper and I'm tired of her, everyday I'm correcting her on one thing, and we been dating for years i don't know What to do anytime she got an angry she doesn't mind her speech wit me at all, the one she did last, we are arguing on one thing next thing she said was that i should go to hell. and thereafter she will be begging me. should i forgive her or What.? please help, this is the girl that i love wit all my heart Will been dating when she was a kid for years.

Love conquers all things, including multiple slaps infront of your friends soon
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
na wa o!
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
What's the point of adding "A Virgin"?
so non virgins no get temper?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by buzyDiva(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2008
Aladunni:

hehehehehe . . . LMAO

@poster,
she's not necessarily a bad person . . she needs to be tamed.
If u are not capable of it . . u need to hire someone to tame ur girl and chop off her wings.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
this is an old thread abeg
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Godalone(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2008
Aladunni:

Abi o
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by hotchic1(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

What's the point of adding "A Virgin"?
so non virgins no get temper?

I wonder oo
Anyway maybe thats the reason why he is still in the relationship.Doesn't sound like he actually loves her.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by proo212(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
Her being a virgin makes up for the crap she throws at him, shakes head
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
proo212:

Her being a virgin makes up for the crap she throws at him, shakes head
abi o
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by LadyT(f): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
TOPIC IS 2007
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
LadyT:

TOPIC IS 2007
lmao. , aunty, stop screaming at me
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by LadyT(f): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sorry darling
wink
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by NegroNtns(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
I know say if nobody dey here una two go dey here
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2008
I know say if nobody dey here una THREE go dey here grin
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by NegroNtns(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
who be the three ?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
Negro_Ntns & co na
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by NegroNtns(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2008
I see. Toyin whats the title of that post with the creepy skin infection on that woman? I need to go there and post something
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by NegroNtns(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
LadyT, how are you?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2008
That was a man shocked shocked shocked

I dnt know the title o. . .look for it na tongue
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by NegroNtns(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
Im very slow today. Still waking up. Okay I will find it.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
eya. . .pele smiley make una go find it oh
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by onyinye2(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2008
seduce her. than have sex with her tongue
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2008
@poster

im sure her temper aint hot like mine,sometimes mine can be so terrible dat i feel like stabbing whoever dat offended me sad sad
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by vivaladiva(f): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2008
rather a devil than an angel
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2008
any problem?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Godalone(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster

im sure her temper aint hot like mine,sometimes mine can be so terrible that i feel like stabbing whoever that offended me sad sad
This is also terrible.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2008
@Godalone

my brother it is oooooooo sad sad but im controlling it sha ,because i know its not a good thing,its not as if i stab or sthg,i used the word stab to explain properly how hot-tempered i can be sometimes sad sad
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Godalone(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2008
jennykadry:

@Godalone

my brother it is oooooooo sad sad but im controlling it sha ,because i know its not a good thing,its not as if i stab or sthg,i used the word stab to explain properly how hot-tempered i can be sometimes sad sad
I am happy that you can control it,i was once like that but i have overcome it now.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by proo212(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2008
onyinye2:

seduce her. than have sex with her tongue

Then what?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by onyinye2(f): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2008
dont ask me
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by EasyFlenjo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hey yah,
I go advise u mak you bang and disvirgin her first, and see maybe she'll change or not., u're a guy plz wake up. grin

it one's apen to a friend and i help him out wit dis same step.
gud luuk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you / Nn / I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.