Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady (32578 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by papyjaypaul: 7:40pm On Mar 30
ShoeGetSize:

If your source of pride as a man is that an old white woman and her middle age daughter are fighting over you, then you are not fit to call yourself a man.

Old or new, white or yellow, any man will have pride for this. Which man doesn't want people to fight over him just as women want men drooling over them?

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Raylight2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:

Did u even watch the video to hear what she said?

Na title e read. That's how they fail exams. When they read the question properly after writing two pages.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Kukutente23: 7:55pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:
Why I cut off contacts from my family and my 49-year-old daughter after marrying my Nigerian man — White woman explains

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onNkMP-3Mo8
Should we tell her
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by johngwain: 7:57pm On Mar 30
Na skit maker I have watched couple of her skits, with her Nigerian boyfriend abi hubby
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by schoolboymatt(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30
so because of linga linga, u want to disown ur daughter?

laughing in twuu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Odebayo4010(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:

Yea, you're right he didn't watch the video
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Coldkev17: 8:10pm On Mar 30
Nackzy:
Maybe they're not in support because of our good records
Lolz, good records indeed
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by RodgersAkpafu: 8:27pm On Mar 30
schoolboymatt:
so because of linga linga, u want to disown ur daughter?

laughing in twuu cheesy cheesy
It's like you don't know the power of hot prick
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by vivalavida(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30
1Alex:
This oyinbo woman just dey catch cruise. She uses old face filter in her videos to make people believe she is too old.

What's Her handle?
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Cantonese: 8:41pm On Mar 30
Mama dey craze.
Daughter dey craze.
Linga linga dey mad, craze and very lazy and wortless.

All of them no shame. No be the man rod, the mama dey call linga linga as the man name?
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Mar 30
martolux:
The woman na YouTuber.... All for the views, it's even clear in her narration the kind of audience she's trying to reach grin Let's assume she gave birth to a 49 year old at the age of around 20 meaning she's in her early 70s. The question is, most white at that age do not hustle, they depend on the government for benefits.
She looks like someone in her 60s. I've seen a white teen give birth at age 14. Some Whites take good care of their body. Did you see queen Elisabeth before she died? Who would ever believe she was that age, still looking so fresh and standing on her feet unaided?

This woman is rich and can afford all the body care...listen to her once again.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by SamTheAnalyst(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30
Hello everyone, I teach data analytics. If you're interested, kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp on 2.3.4.8.1.0.1.2.7.7.2.6.3

Class starts next month April.

Thanks
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by sonnie10: 8:46pm On Mar 30
If you believe this story, you have the IQ of a chicken.
That is a black woman of west African descent ( from her accent) hiding beside a filter mask to spaw trash.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by martolux(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30
Baba, sebi you know the way to Aso Rock, carry your lamentation go there na since you are looking for every opportunity to dish the country.
marlow1962:

It's good that their government is taking care of the elderlies, what is your own government doing for their elderlies?
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by delzbaba(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30
She Make sense with her reason.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Glimpsetv: 9:12pm On Mar 30
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by 99thEnemy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by VULCAN(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30
Chaiiii.

You are merciless.

This is FATALITY

Dpharisee:

Most of them who are quick to comment here can't afford data to watch videos to fully understand the crux of the matter before talking trash.
They buy mini plans of N50 for 40mb and use to troll all around the forum, any attempt to click on a video will quickly drain their data balance and they are logged out, so he assumes things based on the headline and starts talking off-point
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Calitoscassius(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30
So many white men and women are catching cruise recently using Naigeerians to make their silly skits, so are Naigeerians using Japa and oyibo people to make their own silly skits.

I saw a video of one white guy wearing Isi Agu cloth and making a mockery of it with another jobless Naigeerian in the UK.

I saw another video of a very fat ugilee white woman wearing a traditional Ibo attire trying to dance to ibo traditional dance with another jobless Naigeerian ibo guy coercing her to do the dance. All these craps are in the name of skit making. Rubbish!
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Lazyme2(f): 9:43pm On Mar 30
Oh wow
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by NewDea4: 10:04pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:
Why I cut off contacts from my family and my 49-year-old daughter after marrying my Nigerian man — White woman explains

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This is completely wrong and can only be acceptable in Nigeria...100% exploitation of an elderly person who suffers from diminished capacity

Nigeria is a jungle filled with heartless beasts
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Codes151(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30
Nackzy:
Maybe they're not in support because of our good records
na them.

Quick to type without understanding or reading or watching.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Hahahaha this is really hilarious 😂

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by marlow1962(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30
martolux:
Baba, sebi you know the way to Aso Rock, carry your lamentation go there na since you are looking for every opportunity to dish the country.
Lol bro calm down, you're just contradicting yourself here, I just made a good comment about you acknowledging the good their government is doing to their elderly citizens.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by marlow1962(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30
forerunner022:
Owe them their pension thereby leading to their early death
Lmao 😂 so through bro. Funny part next election, the same people will come and dance and stand in hot sun to vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by drololaaof: 11:40pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:

I have watch the video ,Linga linga is now a jigolo, old women chasing young men for sex.
Old British women flocking Africa Sengal ,Gambia to Bleep toto
Her daughter want to follow mama footstep .
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by olibeans: 12:01am On Mar 31
My Linga Linga na him sweet me pass.
The guy finish work and used his brain well. The doking don sweet mama.

My Linga Linga... 😆
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Bobbynobobby: 3:58am On Mar 31
Papayaayasager:
Linga linga don use Avian

Azzin avian dey inside that avian sef
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by martolux(m): 4:29am On Mar 31
You are the one contradicting yourself by making a comparison and directing the question to me as if I'm the senator representing your district. There's nothing political about this post and my initial comment.
marlow1962:

Lol bro calm down, you're just contradicting yourself here, I just made a good comment about you acknowledging the good their government is doing to their elderly citizens.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by Killermamba: 5:51am On Mar 31
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

this woman and her husband na cruise, don't believe anything she says na joke she dey ooo, I know her and her husband they live in Germany, besides that is not her real face she is using filter she is actually a young beautiful woman married to a Yoruba man.
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by HRMK: 8:11am On Mar 31
1Alex:
This oyinbo woman just dey catch cruise. She uses old face filter in her videos to make people believe she is too old.

EVEN IF SHE IS OLD THAT IS FOR THE NIGERIAN HUBBY NOW!
Re: Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady by marlow1962(m): 11:04am On Mar 31
martolux:
You are the one contradicting yourself by making a comparison and directing the question to me as if I'm the senator representing your district. There's nothing political about this post and my initial comment.
Bro please always try to read and Understand, happy Easter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.