Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (7862 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty / Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! / How Many Guys And Ladies Are Bold To This Extent ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Flashaldrin(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. My "cross eyed and hunch back" comment still pissed you off huh?   lipsrsealed

Keep typing my name.   I have that effect.   wink

oh puhlizz!, do i look pissed??
Next thing now you'll add me to your imaginary list of men that chyked you and you rejected. smh.
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
GoldieLooks Try This On me Love  kiss kiss kiss

Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
lefulefu:

ok time of talking don do now na time of action.to prove say u be fine babe oya post your own picture make we see am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no try? talk true.

Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
El Guapo:

GoldieLooks Try This On me Love  kiss kiss kiss

Oh i see, erm erm i gots mouth odouurs. grin grin grin
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Confabulated means to converse, have a chat, talk with someone! If you cant construct sentences, dont bother abeg. Atleast have the courtesy of checking the meaning before you use them. . . No be by force! Smh. . . Wanna be[/size]
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Flashaldrin(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
lefulefu:

ok time of talking don do now na time of action.to prove say u be fine babe oya post your own picture make we see am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
for where??
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh i see, erm erm i gots mouth odouurs. grin grin grin

Sure tell me that aint You Love, Wouldn't be envisaging an Early Death For Myself!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Sure tell me that aint You Love, Wouldn't be envisaging an Early Death For Myself!  shocked shocked shocked

What? you no likey? at least i got all the qualities, yansh, b.reast, legs, face, lingerie,
under yansh and i even got a car and a private photographer,isn't that every man's dream?
hah!
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
goldielucks abeg stop posting mrs chima picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

What? you no likey? at least i got all the qualities, yansh, b.reast, legs, face, lingerie,
under yansh and i even got a car and a private photographer,isn't that every man's dream?
hah!

Thats Not a Goldie Look Love, that's Configured African Blondie embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Thats Not a Goldie Look Love, that's Configured African Blondie embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Okies, I will manage -- Hence they Say Love is Blind cool cool cool
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Okies, I will manage -- Hence they Say Love is Blind cool cool cool

aww thanks a billion. cry cry
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
But i still think i'ld start showing you the Road to the GYM! grin grin grin
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
El Guapo:

But i still think i'ld start showing you the Road to the GYM! grin grin grin

no i hate the gym,but you promised you love my pic. embarassed embarassed cry angry
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by MrsChima1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

oh puhlizz!, do i look pissed??
Next thing now you'll add me to your imaginary list of men that chyked you and you rejected. smh.

Like I said keep typing my name. wink
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by tellwisdom: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
mschew chimma, can i see you privately?? wink wink
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by MrsChima1(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
tellwisdom:

mschew chimma, can i see you privately?? wink wink

My nuts were calling you huh? Which nut you want to taste first? cheesy
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
@tom28
Guy you fine sha but e be like say na tailor cut your hair , if na barber do am you suppose sue am
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by nawfia(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ Tom28, dude you are sick, very sick and pathetic. embarassed embarassed, a dunce and lowlife like lefulefu asked you to upload your pictures, and you

did shocked shocked, the idi0t no even upload him own pics, shocked shocked.but he commanded and you foolishly obeyed him, common lefulefu of all

people lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed chai, your peeps will definitely be shaking their heads . cry cry, am so down, don't know peeps will obey this lowlife, you just spoilt my day, i suggest you open a new account cos people on this forum will always take you as a lowlife stup1d idi0t, No offence cool cool,
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by lifestyle1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
No time!! tongue go check my profile dude!
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

no i hate the gym,but you promised you love my pic. embarassed embarassed cry angry

Yeah! Only when they are Encrypted Love  grin grin
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Goldieluks: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Yeah! Only when they are Encrypted Love  grin grin
angry angry embarassed embarassed cry
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
My nuts were calling you huh? Which nut you want to taste first? cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Anuofia, Na u mumu pass undecided undecided. See as you dey use muscle dey type, becos u wan showcase ur psycho skills embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Connoisseur(m): 3:34am On Nov 17, 2011
nawfia:

@ Tom28, dude you are sick, very sick and pathetic. embarassed embarassed, a dunce and lowlife like lefulefu asked you to upload your pictures, and you

did shocked shocked, the idi0t no even upload him own pics, shocked shocked.but he commanded and you foolishly obeyed him, common lefulefu of all

people lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed chai, your peeps will definitely be shaking their heads . cry cry, am so down, don't know peeps will obey this lowlife, you just spoilt my day, i suggest you open a new account cos people on this forum will always take you as a lowlife stup1d idi0t, No offence cool cool,

this is totally uncalled for
whats your definition of a lowlife
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by nawfia(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2011
whats your definition of a lowlife

Lefulefu, wink wink
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by SubZERO3(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2011
This is where people miss it,IS NEVA HOW U LOOK,BUT HOW U'R,NEVA WAT U DID-BUT WAT U'R DOING, ismael TAYE TAIWO isn't the finest super eagles player,BUT HE'S NIGERIANS HIGHEST EARNER,EARNS MORE DAN MIKEL,,A.C MILAN PAYS HIS 3TIMES WAT HE EARN@OLYMPIC MARSEILLE,
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by snthesis(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2011
no yabs pls sad

Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
nawfia:

if tom tom upload im picture na wich one come be ur stress for inside? shocked.see as u wan get heart attack of the issue.i upload my real picture,tom upload im own so oya upload ur own if u set but if u wowor abeg no bother grin grin grin grin.and make u nop ever call me a low life again or else i go give u big knock for head wey turn u to dwarf grin
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
snthesis:

no yabs pls sad
na wetin dey inside ur belle?
u swallow drum? undecided undecided
Re: If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

angry angry embarassed embarassed cry

I still Rove You Remember  wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content) / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.