Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? (2917 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by ambelva(f): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2011
i need serious advice here, he is about 5years older than me and he has dated my sister's friend before. i dunno if i should go out with him or not. plus i cant discuss this with my sister because he once dated her friend. to give a clear picture, he is 23 and am 19. i didn't know he dated my sister's friend before i started liking him. i only found out through our conversation.
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by coogar: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2011
ambelva:

i need serious advice here, he is about 5years older than  me and he has dated my sister's friend before. i dunno if i should  go out with him or not. plus i cant discuss this with my sister because he once dated her friend. to give a clear picture, he is 23 and am 19. i didn't know he dated my sister's friend before i started liking him. i  only found out through our conversation.

of course, you can.
he did not date your sister. he dated your sister's friend.
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2011
@op, ask me again. bullshyt!!
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2011
Its your sisters friend right? not your friend or sister then go ahead. I'm not a party to dating your friend ex'x, just don't like it. And to be frank I can't date my sisters friends ex that will be a let down on my part cos I only have younger sisters.  
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2011
Na yanshsha, will u allow me touch ur booobbs?? Maybe kissing the nipples wink wink# U will enjoy it morethan me wink wink
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 2:40am On Nov 17, 2011
^come and touch na by the time your hand touch something that's like bread that was soaked in water nobody will tell you to remove your hand  grin
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by seedord247(m): 3:21am On Nov 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

[color=#000099]Na yanshsha, will u allow me touch your booobbs?? Maybe kissing the unmentionables wink wink# U will enjoy it morethan me wink wink

Broo you won make Automatic Bad Luck Follow you for life abi?

As the people wey don do am . . . Dem no say AC no be Fan.
[/color]
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by HighChief4(m): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2011
@OP----Its right and also legal
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes my dear, you can date him! But try and find out tactfully from your sister, why her friend stopped dating the guy, so that you dont find your self in the same situation that her friend found herself. . . More like doing a background check. . . Looking before you leap! If you dont apply tact, your sister may get overwhelmed by sentiments and may say no, even if the guy is a good guy![/size]
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by ElmA1(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2011
Ofcourse you can date him. He didnt date your sister,he dated her friend. And since you already like him, i guess its too late now.

You are doing nothing wrong. But you have talk to your sister about it.
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by ambelva(f): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2011
i dont know if i shld tell my sister, because when she was him on my bb, she was like, why did he add you, so i told her that we are just friends.
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Be tactful[/size]
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
^come and touch na by the time your hand touch something that's like bread that was soaked in water nobody will tell you to remove your hand  grin

wink wink what cld that be babe wink wink. Please advise undecided undecided
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
ambelva:

i dont know if i shld tell my sister, because when she was him on my bb, she was like, why did he add you, so i told her that we are just friends.
na wa oh will she kill you or is he your sisters ex? nothing is hidden under the sun, will she kill you if you tell her, na wa for some people oh, you know you sound more like you're feeling guilty I think the girl in question is also your friend but you're just pushing her to your sister maybe because your sister is closer to her
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
two sisters dey share one man, hmmmm na wah oooo grin
so e no really easy to get boyfriend for naija oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

two sisters dey share one man, hmmmm na wah oooo grin
so e no really easy to get boyfriend for naija oooo grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin did guy don craize
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by ambelva(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
She is not my friend but I do know her because she is my sister's friend. Plus d guy himself is not saying nothin to ma sister bcus they ususally talk every now and den. And no am not in nigeria am in d uk(for d person saying sis are sharin man in naija)I am only scared bcus his ex is not over him yet, nd she wil prob go mad if she realise he want to move on.
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2011
Umbrella, can u be nice, as to hold me on my yansh while i caress ur boobsss gently?? wink wink
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
tell him to Impregnate you , case close
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
bandit, did u just adviseD her or just told her a word?? undecided
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^that is my advice sir
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
ambelva:

She is not my friend but I do know her because she is my sister's friend. Plus d guy himself is not saying nothin to ma sister bcus they ususally talk every now and den. And no am not in nigeria am in d uk(for d person saying sis are sharin man in naija)I am only scared bcus his ex is not over him yet, nd she wil prob go mad if she realise he want to move on.
my last reply to you, please go ahead, you can't tell me you want to wait for her to get over him do you know when it will happen? If she goes mad nco? will she pour you acid?
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by ambelva(f): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
thanks guyz your replys was helpful *wink*
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
umbrella, come and compensate me with a hug and ur boobbs touching my chest undecided undecided # come fast wink wink
Re: Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 19, 2011
no be dis same naija we hear say a younger sister kill im elder sister over a big belle sugar daddy with three wives for warri? grin grin grin grin grin
na wah for naija babes grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Man Dress In A Football Jersey On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Will You Leave Your Man Because He Watches Indecency / Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.