Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? (785 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”

Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
This verse describes the characteristics of true love. These qualities can certainly be found in the person of God, and they can be found in all truly loving relationships. The problem with trying to “find” love in our dating lives, is that too often we don't look for these characteristics. Rather we look at physical appearance, popularity, or wealth. These are not the qualities that God looks at and neither should we.—

"God is Love and Love rules the world."
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
If we go with these characteristics of Love outlined, then it is not hard to see were alot of us are going wrong in the world today.  wink
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
for a naija babe love for he is when a bobo get two big cars and a large house with a fat bank account grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

for a naija babe love for he is when a bobo get two big cars and a large house with a fat bank account grin grin grin grin grin grin

lollz. I am impressed with your development in this section. Must say this is the most revealing comments u have made so far. I sense u are being honest. Nigerian girls are well adapted for two timing liars dat are Nigerian Men. Do me, I do u. cheesy  grin
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
love?? undecided
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by claremont(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
Too many threads about love floating around here these days.
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Andrew3(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Love is being stupid, it is all about being foolish, it is being a lunatic, it is an act of dumbness, It is angry angry it is angry angry
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by manmustwac(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
doubt if true love exists in nigeria
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
I've said it before and i will say it again, there is nothing like true love among humans, esp between opp sexes.
what many call love is mostly extreme attraction and compatibility!
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by claremont(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
::Andrew:::

Love is being silly, it is all about being foolish, it is being a lunatic, it is an act of dumbness, It is  angry angry it is angry angry
manmustwac:

doubt if true love exists in nigeria
Flashaldrin:

I've said it before and i will say it again, there is nothing like true love among humans, esp between opp sexes.
what many call love is mostly extreme attraction and compatibility!
No bi me talk am oh! grin
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
Same shytty azz topix everyday.
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
true love comes only when he/she is extremely good in bed
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
personally i think true love is either a hoax, a concept or a capitalist conspiracy theme, whichever the case i don't think true love exists, Love can only be as comfortable as it gets, put anyone's  "love" to test and u'll see it all dwindles. but i believe u can be happy in a relationship might not neccessary have to be love. my own 2 kobo
Re: What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It? by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Love is an excuse for men to get laid and for women to extort money

(1) (Reply)

The 7 D’s Of Relationship Destruction / Marriage Palaver / What Is Wrong In Writing A Love Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.