Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (154212 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by MakeupManiac: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2012
I got my boyfriend court-side tickets to a Lakers game & I took him to his favorite restaurant , He LOVED it (:
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by CourtneyLJ: 2:25am On Mar 07, 2012
I usually think of things he would spend his money on if he had $150 and a totally wide open day,

For more concrete ideas, this article gives like 6 awesome ideas that you can go and buy right away, http://courtneylj.hubpages.com/hub/Birthday-Gifts-for-Boyfriends
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by CourtneyLJ: 2:27am On Mar 07, 2012
what do ya think?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2012
My advice depends solely on the kind of sex you have given him. Take 4 instance, my gf nd į av bin dating for almost one year nw nd she has neva given me a Mouth Action. Its going 2 b a suprise 2 me d day she would decide 2 blow me. Wot į am sayying is dat if you haven't given him real sex, į bliv he would value it dat day. A secret abt guys is dat dey can neva forget real sex given 2 dem by a partner in a short while.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by dabrake(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2012
Give him this to consume

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by klexy04: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
tinky: I need suggestions on gifts 4 my boyfriend's birthday. Pls dont mention belt, perfume, customized top, wrist watch, slippers cos i've given him these b4. I want something different. Thaaaanx.
i sugest u giv im a birthday sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by chrisillicious: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2012
wink[color=#006600][/color]Girl order a table for 2 @ a plush restaurant & give him a promise ring or a special gold chain with both ur names inscribed into the pendant
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by fredopayee(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Sex him"
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by muchachus(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2013
venice: i agree with rhod, give ur virginity, but since ur not one anymore, than give hime something that he'll never forget, something thoughtful, it does'nt always have to be materialistic things, take him out for a picnic, go fishing in the nija river or bake cookies together or something, create a moment which will never be forgotten by both, som ;Dething to remunise about! smiley

Take him 2 a strip clube, i bet he would be very hapwi grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Lasya: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Can I give my bf a ring on his b' day, or a watch please suggest me
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by zuggy: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Give him ten packets of condom
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2013
Get a room away for the night n have some champagne n chocolate covered strawberries waiting in there.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by babylolaroy(f): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2013
birthday is over for heavens sake. since 2006!!!! The guy is now7yrs older and dey av probably broken up sef.....

or gotten married
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2013
If u can bake,bake a cake nd decorate it urself 4 him.organise a surprise party invitin his family members.both mum nd dad if u can.den round it up wit a bible.BE DAT PROVERB 31 WOMAN. Draw him closer 2 God.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Boluzie(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bleep him to coma,there is no better birthday gift than that.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by babaglo79: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bleep craze comot from him head
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by feb1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Noting will be better trust me he will definitely not forget that at least once in his life u didn't gve him anything wow how sweet smiley
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by conscript1967: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Rhea: Tinky,
Maybe for the first time, you should give him nothing, except a very decent card and some of your quiet time on that day. A solid relationship should learn to thread through thick and thin
See yeye gal. If ur bf giv u nothing u go happi abi? Biiaaatchh!!!!!
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by PhotoGifts: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
We can offer you unusual photo of you man as fine birthday gift. Thell him without words, that he is a hero, agent 007 for you. Look pictures and gift ideas on our site http://www.100photogifts.com/Unique-funny-happy-birthday-greeting-gift-ideas-cards.html

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by PhotoGifts: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
If you want to surprise your boyfriend on his borthday, cook him anything he like and add such picture with YOUR photo to make birthday gift a bit more hot. We will help you to make such picture, you will need only to print it at home or in the nearest photo office for about 0.1 $
It will be funny and unforgettable bithday gift to your boyfriend or husband. It can be a dating card. He will run to see you after getting it.

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by daramz1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Be romantic with the gift. You can mak an album of pixtures of u n him(memorable moments) and put down your love for him in words. Trust me e will appreciate and kip it n always cheris the moments.
tinky:
I need suggestions on gifts 4 my boyfriend's birthday. Pls dont mention belt, perfume, customized top, wrist watch, slippers cos i've given him these b4. I want something different. Thaaaanx.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by iamfbanj(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
confam..u sabi
Rhodalyn:
if you havent already given it to him, then i guess you could give him your virginity cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Chanelle2: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2016
Give him a funny cartoon from his photo. It's always nice and original I guess. I like such gifts and made my boyfriend a unique gift last Birthday) He was drawn as a superhero character. And he really liked it =) So, if you need here's the website where I ordered: https://www.photolamus.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.