Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (154232 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2006
Or better still,Give him your best friend.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by 2cantango(f): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2006
Rhodalyn you're such a naughty girl grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2006
?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2006
The Rhoda I know will not take that from you,
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2006
a swach watch
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by venice(f): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2006
Go Rhod, Go Rhod!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2006
2cantango:

Rhodalyn you're such a naughty girl grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink thats your baby girl for you kiss kiss
slimnike:

The Rhoda I know will not take that from you,
cheesy cheesy :Dtake what?, the question mark? cheesy cheesy
venice:

Go Rhod, Go Rhod!!!!!! grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy im going, im going cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy come along, come along cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by disney(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2006
Have the birthday pass or are we still waiting for the Dday

the best gift to give is a breakup on that day.lol. shocked

Just tell him, l have been waiting for today to tell ya this, honey, its over between us. lol. grin grin grin

The guy would be shocked then immediately, all ya friends woud pop out and then let the party begin as in a "surprise party" is the best thing, he never forget that in his entire life. grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by sasuos(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2006
i think pampers will do ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by sasuos(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2006
i think pampers will do ;d
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2006
:d :d :d :d
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Badman888(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2006
Hasn't his birthday passed yet and what did u buy him in da end.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by lunafish(f): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2006
Give him intimacy.
It's not necessarily sex.
In order to be intimate you have to have love, trust, respect and understanding.
You should do something that is indicative of thos qualities in your relationship.
It requires imagination and no money, but it will build a long lasting memory and will be a great reference point in your relationship.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ocho(f): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2006
lunafish:

Give him intimacy.
It's not necessarily sex.
cheesy@your name

true that and well said! wink

ummm, Tinky girl, the birthday never reach? abi the bobo na "December(chirstmas) baby"?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Badman888(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2006
I wonder ooo
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2006
Na so the birthday long?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ocho(f): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2006
na im i dey ask her make i know if our work here is done wink
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2006
Badman888:

Hasn't his birthday passed yet and what did u buy him in da end.
cheesy cheesy
slimnike:

Na so the birthday long?
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hey its ,
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2006
Na so d birthday long oh. Its actually in MAY. Na wa 4 me shey?
I've bought a baseball cap, harley davidson belt and wallet, i've paid 4 a customized bracelet, CD of romantic songs, a day to d day i'll get a cake and wine and i'll take him out on the D day.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Badman888(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2006
your boyfriend dey enjoy ooo, all that for him. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2006
:d :d kiss kiss
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2006
With that I promise you that guy will not cheat on you.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by sasuos(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2006
buy him a brassier, i think dat will be the greatest surprise ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tonysmart: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2006
If you live with him, before he comes back from work clean the house ,cook his favorite food, and decorate the bed and bath tub with rose flower petals when he comes back UnCloth him, take a bath with him then present him with food and after that lead him to the bedroom give him a flower and do what you know best to do TDB. That will blow his head away. Good luck. smiley
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2006
Is ok now.Lets forget about this issue.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by beingme1: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2006
what i thing you should get him is just the best of you on his birthday do whatever he likes and just make him happy
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by 4real(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2006
ah all this give him dis give him dat give him a very good Mouth Action and Bleep him like you have never done before make sure he begs you and believe you me if he ever thinks of leaving when he remembers his birthday he would would think twice, my wife did it to me and am still here
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by curiousNja(f): 3:08am On Apr 08, 2006
Give him some mind blowing sex. End of story, problem solved.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 5:13am On Apr 08, 2006
I feel u guyz. Gba! end of story.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2006
But really i've decided on what to give him. If u read through the posts u'll see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.