Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (154227 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by drealnoni(f): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2006
when is the birthday sef? i suggest you shld go to one those interior decor shops and get him a real nice figurine or some household decor stuff to decorate his palor or bedroom. that way you"ll be putting a femine touch to his house----------------- i think!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Thagodfada(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2006
Ashbaby:

Go online and order him a gift package with candy, flowers, some male scented soap and wine.

Ashbaby na wa o! you want make she lose her boyfriend??

I beg, CAR jare grin Preferably JAG, tinted glasses and the works.
Bobo go give your flowers to another girl if you give am o!

Word to the wise.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by bluenubian(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2006
wel if u are not hoping to spend too much, get him a jacket, u know like the racing jackets, i know my boyfriend loves those and he would love it if i gave him a different one every year
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Idekeson(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2006
Suspend nagging for a week!
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Seun(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2006
(Idekeson: I support that 100%. Say "NO" to nagging!)

If your boyfriend is like me, just ask him what he wants and buy it for him. No surprises necessary. See?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ Seun
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Grizzly(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2006
Get him cleaner boxer shorts., lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2006
thagodfada that's some mad ride man. u wan kill me. I'm still a studeeent. I no dey do runs. If i could change my own car sef i no go mind. Maybe when i'm out of school i could get him that.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ocho(f): 3:49am On Mar 13, 2006
@tinky:So with all this said, have you figured out what to get him yet? I was just asking (on behalf of others) just so we know whether or not to keep sugesting. smiley And when is his birthday anyways?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2006
I'm so so thankful. I've decided. And his birthday? If i tell u, u'll be like why all d fuss.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Ashbaby(f): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2006
So what did you decide?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ocho(f): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2006
Ashbaby, you nosy you!!! tongue
@tinky:yeah, so what did u decide? embarassed
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Ashbaby(f): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2006
ocho:

Ashbaby, you nosy you!!! tongue
@tinky:yeah, so what did u decide? embarassed
OCHO!!! I can't believe you! Honestly!!! Oh, man, let me not get you, ur so dead!
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ronkeD(f): 2:51am On Mar 14, 2006
i think a suprise party would do!
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Ashbaby(f): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2006
Or a self organized candle lit dinner in the house, dimmed lights, nice slow music, good food,
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by drealnoni(f): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2006
@tinky tell us please,after all you asked for our opinion
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2006
drealnoni, i will. I'll tell u what i decided 2 get 4 him and when his birthday is.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
Candle lit dinner and all, u girls are, mwwah! I bet u if i decide 2 organize a suprise party i'll invite u girls.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Ashbaby(f): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2006
That would be great, but I'd rather you guys have your time alone, u know, gazing into each other's eyes and all?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Grizzly(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
", ,you boys, ," wink Not to worry, i understand perfectly.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
Ashbaby:

Or a self organized candle lit dinner in the house, dimmed lights, nice slow music, good food,
and good sex wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Grizzly(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thats Rhod speaking. i know,,
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ocho(f): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Tinky, i'd love to be at the suprise party wink maybe even help put things together for you. grin yes! i am that nice! cool
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by tinky(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn what's with d whole sex thingy. U're so so naughty.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2006
A sweet slap we do,
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2006
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by vichel(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
I kinda like Rhod's ideas, but u could also spice it up and organize an orgy party with some cool friends smiley tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
Oh lwad, an orgy party??

ANyways maybe he will be pleased with that
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
Grizzly:

Thats Rhod speaking. i know,,
that's your [i]baby [/i] for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
tinky:

Rhodalyn what's with d whole sex thingy. U're so so naughty.
that because thats how i got to be on this earth grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dwithout it, i wouldnt have come cheesy cheesy
vichel:

I kind of like Rhod's ideas, but u could also spice it up and organize an orgy party with some cool friends smiley tongue lipsrsealed
they're the best, aint they? wink wink wink cheers
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by goodguy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
Life don spoil! sad
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ocho(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
tell me about it! sad

hey grin how r u doing?
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
goodguy:

Life don spoil! sad
why do you say that cheesy cheesy :Dcome on, let me see you smile wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.