Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady (43320 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Think9ja(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12
K
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Dkingsbitch(f): 9:19pm On Apr 12
Truth be told ,I am not into guys that are domesticated.Its a huge turn off for me.

Even as a lady making moi moi is a nightmare for me ,then a guy will now be doing it.Except if he is a professional chef.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Dynamicboss: 9:20pm On Apr 12
Seems a yahoo yahoo boy replaced her brain with human excreta.

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by safarifarms(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12
Lol
Sucre6:

Guy , u want use laugh kill me here oh 😂😂😂
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by AAADE(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12
Nicepoker:
Agony of a tormented evening. Newspaper. grin
Very correct
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Urgent1Million: 9:20pm On Apr 12
This one don chop moi moi breakfast wella.
E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Dynamicboss: 9:22pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

The last sentence is brutal mehn grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Glimpsetv: 9:23pm On Apr 12
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Queengee: 9:25pm On Apr 12
Me wey dey cook moi moi steady
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Monaboo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12
What is in moi moi?

I can fry sweet Akara sef.

You never see anything.

When I was doing my NYSC, that was when I knew I could cook more than the average girl.

The female corper in our lodge then couldn't get her mouth off my sweet delicacies.

Especially my sweet porridge beans grin

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:25pm On Apr 12
grin grin she's right

I don't even like men that knows how to cook

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Goodlady(f): 9:27pm On Apr 12
Nicepoker:
Agony of ya mom
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by OneCandleAway(f): 9:29pm On Apr 12
stacyadams:
Moi moi wey I dey do steady,,,I go just grind my beans enter kitchen grin grin

You can even peel the beans with your blender. Just soak till soft.

Moin moin is easy

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Bahamas95(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12
Foòl!

Moi moi that I have been preparing even before I got married.

As a matter of fact my elder sister taught me how to prepare it when I was in JS3...... Most women always feel intimidated when they come across a man that can cook because they know they can't do shakara for him anymore. I don't wait for anybody before cooking my food, I have been cooking since I got married so marriage won't make me stop.

4 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:30pm On Apr 12
stacyadams:
Moi moi wey I dey do steady,,,I go just grind my beans enter kitchen grin grin
Ewooo so you sabi prepare it true true?
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Adaiobanyi1: 9:30pm On Apr 12
That one is even better. What of the one wey fit make all kinds of kunu nko?
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Antoeni(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12
See This Mumu Girl That Was Disvirgined With 2 Indomie 1 Egg & a Bottle of Zobo, Saying Rubbish
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by bobbiiee: 9:31pm On Apr 12
Moimoi that some of us fixed in secondary & higher institution. It's a function of upbringing or food preference. Some men love cooking.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by joseph1832(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:
“Run Away From Any Bachelor That Cooks
Moi-moi, Marriage Is Not On His Mind” — Nigerian Lady Advises Women

#edoupdates
I still find it hard to understand the meaning of this, like, why moi moi? Why not Ofe Nsala or any other African delicacy. Why moi moi.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by iyerebenita993: 9:32pm On Apr 12
Wahala 😩😂
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by ukaface(f): 9:32pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates
Why I go run?
How does moimoi correlate with marriage?

If my man can make moi moi, na green light sef. I go stay with am wehweh

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by ScarletBrace(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates

Oya awon redpillers oshi, come out and explain how she is an olosho like the women in your lineages.
Una think say na dreadlocks, dyed hairs, beards or earrings na e be fulfillment of destiny.
Idiots and “ekpentastical” nomenclatures.

Quote me and receive pile of piles.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Monaboo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12
Some girls can not cook. If u taste their food, they would use salt to suffocate you.

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by idanone(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12
grin
orohbiro:

#edoupdates
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by yemmit90: 9:39pm On Apr 12
Schrodinger2:

Thought you ladies wanted a guy that cooks too.

Well, the day I start preparing moi-moi, and soup, certainly, I'm not gonna need a lady.

That is the point the lady was trying to make but many guys here are not that brilliant to code.

She was actually right, a man that has patient and time to prepare moimoi and Amala will most likely have no reason to rush into marriage.

To be honest with you, one of the many reasons I got married was because of foods like this. Not that I don't know how to prepare them, but can't just go through the process. I hate washing Amala pot like mad, so I never eat it at home throughout my bachelor life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Ashirioluwa: 9:40pm On Apr 12
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry is now a motivational speaker.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MrJames007: 9:42pm On Apr 12
Only a fellow fool can take such advice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by PhillipPHD(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

You’re a misogynist 👍🏽👍🏽Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by bigl: 9:47pm On Apr 12
Nicepoker:

Kai! U no nice at all!
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Konquest: 9:48pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates
The spelling is "Moin Moin" NOT moi-moi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by mosicola(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12
This one tow tow don shrink
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:50pm On Apr 12
joseph1832:
I still find it hard to understand the meaning of this, like, why moi moi? Why not Ofe Nsala or any other African delicacy. Why moi moi.
do you know the process it takes to make moimoi? She's right, any man that can cook moimoi is not ready for marriage and even if he gets married it'll be difficult to please him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.