Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady (43317 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 8:48am On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
It was a lady that made that moimoi post on insta.

Any man that knows how to use those leaves to prepare moimoi must be toxic in nature 😆

Hahaha, and a man that can make agidi nko? especially with the leaves, what is he?
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:12am On Apr 13
Moi Moi or Okpa grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:20am On Apr 13
pansophist:

Hahaha, and a man that can make agidi nko? especially with the leaves, what is he?
A monk that should remain single forever.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by komzy589(m): 9:24am On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
It was a lady that made that moimoi post on insta.

Any man that knows how to use those leaves to prepare moimoi must be toxic in nature 😆
You are just an insecure person; the most disgusting character ever. How can a man that knows how to cook be threatening you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t change o! You hear!
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:40am On Apr 13
komzy589:

You are just an insecure person; the most disgusting character ever. How can a man that knows how to cook be threatening you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t change o! You hear!

Who is this? I'm sure you know how to prepare moimoi with leaves
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 10:03am On Apr 13
Offpoint1:

Your own still better, me we I dey use stone grind my beans take do moi-moi grin

Meaning marriage no dey my soul be that naw grin
grin stone cold souless bachelor angry grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 10:05am On Apr 13
SweetDipBenny:
Moi Moi or Okpa grin

I wan learn that okpa.do you know how to do it?
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by nihinlade(m): 10:16am On Apr 13
What she is trying to say is "any man that can cook should be avoided as there may not be much motivation to quickly get married".
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by joyousever(f): 10:33am On Apr 13
Hope you'll end up marrying a man like you! It's apparent women have dealt with you in this life, the reason you've developed this astronomical level of hatred for them! When you finish bashing women, remember that a woman gave birth to you and you may someday sire daughters and you equally have sisters, therefore, it will shatter your heart hearing anyone bashing them like this.

What a shame!

Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by sirsholley(m): 10:43am On Apr 13
I dey do pounded yam even that time when i dey univ., Thank God I got married. Some women no get sense.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by talktrue4eva: 10:58am On Apr 13
orohbiro:
“Run Away From Any Bachelor That Cooks
Moi-moi, Marriage Is Not On His Mind” — Nigerian Lady Advises Women

#edoupdates

When dey come online to talk, u go think say na better person. I pity young girls taken advice
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by OBTOREPA(m): 11:13am On Apr 13
orohbiro:
“Run Away From Any Bachelor That Cooks
Moi-moi, Marriage Is Not On His Mind” — Nigerian Lady Advises Women

#edoupdates
Fine girl
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by labake1(f): 11:22am On Apr 13
NEUDUDE:

Lol becos of breast wey don fall abi. Haba na your boyfriend you just describe. Him be ozwoor na

Shut up and pack well
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pacespot(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13
Omoluabi16:
Small joke, people don dey write thesis. 😵‍💫

Na jokes Nigerians take dey reveal the truth inside their stomach. It is like you don't know Nigerians yet. I don't take anything Nigerians say as a joke anymore. Tinubu was a joke till he became president before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13
stacyadams:

I wan learn that okpa.do you know how to do it?
No i don't know smiley
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by miracle98(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13
Run keh? I don't mind o.
If he con still know how to prepare swallow, nah plus!
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MyAmericandream(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13
Stevenbright:

She is afraid she can't use cooking of food as a weapon on him!!

You all misquoted that young lady…
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MyAmericandream(f): 2:42pm On Apr 13
nihinlade:
What she is trying to say is "any man that can cook should be avoided as there may not be much motivation to quickly get married".

Simple, some people no just understand basic English .
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by somebody1: 3:50pm On Apr 13
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

Why can't you just marshal out your points without the use of derogatory words on women. You talk down on women as if its not God that created them. I believe you have a mother, or a sister or aunt or a niece or a daughter. Enough of all these. If you have a problem with the female gender, then you have to contend with God, who created them. You address the bad attitudes in a person( both male and female) and not the person as a human being. What is it? Women did this?, women did that? Are all men saints? Please let us be civil for once. If you do not want to live on earth with the female gender,then go live in another planet. Comments like yours is very annoying and childish. Leave the female folks for once and face your challenges
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Emdebby2: 5:47pm On Apr 13
Anything just to trend on social media.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Bullfallo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13
BarrElChapo:
Moi moi wey I dey tidy normals, there's beans flour just add warm water and ingredients.
where do you buy the bean flour from
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Real2088: 7:22pm On Apr 13
Nonexisting1:

That's what your mind tells you,soon your eyes will be open with the current trend, you wouldn't hear it from me, neither will any of your sisters tell you, You guys should keep waiting for women who re already secretly busy with their lives,who send men? When I look out the street na mini bitches I dey see all in the name of men.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by descarado: 7:27pm On Apr 13
Moimoi is one of the easiest food to prepare these days.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by descarado: 7:31pm On Apr 13
pansophist:

Have you seen one?

I will personally make him my friend but will not marry him. If we eventually marry, I will leave the kitchen for him and concentrate on making money.

Kitchenwise, there is nothing you will cook that will satisfy such person. Better leave him to enjoy the kitchen in peace for peace to reign.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Sweetvie: 9:03pm On Apr 13
pansophist:

Ahh
It's better to just move on because there's no way you can satisfy him when it comes to cooking. In fact, I'll just leave the kitchen entirely to him.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Nicepoker(m): 9:53am On Apr 14
Goodlady:

Agony of ya mom
Same reason I dumped ya mom's ass. She never learn grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Goodlady(f): 11:09am On Apr 14
Nicepoker:
Same reason I dumped ya mom's ass. She never learn grin
You are practicing incest, dey fûck ya mom?
See her stain.

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Nicepoker(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14
Goodlady:

You are practicing incest, dey fûck ya mom?
See her stain.
The recent abortion you did? Poor evening newspaper
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Goodlady(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14
Nicepoker:
The recent abortion you did? Poor evening newspaper
You when your mom attempted abortion. Son of an evening newspaper and an unprofitable spoilt life father.

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14
Goodlady:

You when your mom attempted abortion. Son of an evening newspaper and an unprofitable spoilt life father.
sorry o
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Testimony1988(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14
Hmmmm
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 8:01am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
A monk that should remain single forever.

See why men always believe women don't like nice guys?

So a man that can cook agidi like his grandma, tie wrappers and bend ewe leaves like a pro, should be a monk and remain single?

You need deliverance, and during the deliverance session, you should be flogged with koboko marinated in Cameroon pepper without mercy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.