Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity (3328 Views)

How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? / Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience / Distance, Pride And Bad Friends Are "Killing" Us, Should I Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Boororoooooooo . . . .

The day wey my white chick see your pics  . . she say.

Honey! . .is this how people look like in Nigeria . . I said no . . .

That you are one of the Adopted children from sierra leone. grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Thunder fire that mouth wey you use dey lie! Stu[i]p[/i]id boy! How many girls have dumped your sorry arse as a result of your overkilling bullets? I[i]d[/i]iot! White chick kor, green fowl ni! "Balderdashic Nonsenticology!"[/size]
Idowuogbo:

Killz I told u he will change id judging from d blunders in dis post, d poster na seed sibling both 9ja babe haters cousins to 190. Poster pls try stick wiv your oyinbo wey fit blend in your illiteracy

Tellmumu u sound stupidddddd
[size=14pt]Not just st[i]u[/i]pid, a stu[i]p[/i]id idi[i]o[/i]t!. . .[/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Come to think of it .  . . . How many years you tey hawk bitter leaf? cheesy wink smiley

Every normal Human being hair begin for front of the head but your own begin for middle . .

Bro . . you share so many similarities with Baboons.  grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Pls, revert to your profile pic, study it well, and then come back and make a more rational statement! It's an offence to carry a head with the shape of the map of Lagos!. . . cheesy[/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
Come make una wait o,una sure say no be seun open this thread to generate traffic? How person go open thread and all these things are being said,yet he hasn't replied anyone,I'm beginning to suspect foul play.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
Killz I told u he will change id judging from d blunders in dis post, d poster na seed sibling both 9ja babe haters cousins to 190. Poster pls try stick wiv your oyinbo wey fit blend in your illiteracy

Tellmumu u sound stupidddddd

cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you feeling for him?? or u wan cry internally?? I give women the grace to change, but if you refuse to, IM SURE WILL INFLICT A LONG TIME PAIN INTO YOUR HEART AND WILL NEVER REGRET I DID undecided undecided
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
^omggggg bado is scaredd hahahahahhaha clown

Am done wiv u flush ur empty skull or better still get it recycled
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by lifestyle1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
Person ask simple question na grammar we they see,  make them change nairaland to grammarland @ OP ( dnt really know the full meaning of op)  why are you bordering your self or are you trying to mock the girls?
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
whats al dis beef for? guys make una do well o! na small thing de vex me.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
^omggggg bado is scaredd hahahahahhaha clown

Am done wiv u flush your empty skull or better still get it recycled

undecided undecided. Can i smooch your nippplles?? wink wink
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Mynd44: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
life_style:

Person ask simple question na grammar we they see,  make them change nairaland to grammarland @ OP ( dnt really know the full meaning of op)  why are you bordering your self or are you trying to mock the girls?
You've been here since 2006 and you don't know the meaning of OP?suprising,its Original Poster.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by kelz88(f): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
The hungry guys are always the first to bash naija chicks. SMH!

So dumb to realise it takes two to tango.

Stop indulging these broke-a s s chicks you seem to be dealing with. It's that simple.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
kelz88:

Stop indulging these broke-a s s chicks you seem to be dealing with. It's that simple.

So you mean Hungry sexkillz is chasing strumpet Like freecocoa . . . . grin grin grin

Madam you bad gannnn. . .
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by lifestyle1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

You've been here since 2006 and you don't know the meaning of OP?suprising,its Original Poster.

Seriously i don't know, thanks for saying. I now know.  cool
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2011

Ok keleczi, can i hold your boobbbs close to my chest?? wink wink. Im very romantic and u will enjoy it more than me wink
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by kelz88(f): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Is that the bit where I laugh or what?
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by lolaluv1(f): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
@life_style
I like your eyes. . . . wink
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
life_style:

Broo you nor pay money for barber abi na Machet dem use barb your head . . grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Is that the bit where I laugh or what?

can we?? undecided
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
life_style:

You welcome.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ok keleczi, can i hold your boobbbs close to my chest?? wink wink. Im very romantic and u will enjoy it more than me wink
lolz
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Tosinville(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2011
tellwisdom:
sexyshitz, u shld be seeking
help on how to restore a proper
skin from ALBINO to normal skin
complexion, than wasting your
time here. Plus where did you
get a red joystick from??!! .
#Just try and dont be shy to
ask

This dude is crazy LOL
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Tosinville(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2011
ogugua88:
Are the guys that sleep with
those women, pay for love
peddlers, lure women with false
tales and promises, demand
sex from their wives when
she's tired from work or
cooking, or suggest or force
abortion on those women going
to heaven?
Every coin has two sides.

Madam, put the blame on those guys NOT ALL that disvirgin you girls & end up not marrying you cos he's the betrayals whilst you're the maga, there's no blame on any guy that play along after that (afterall shey! na me disvirgin u?) na im go end am. Blame ur first love and ur yourself for being dumb in the first place.

The smart ones use oath to scare men away to see if he's ready to be her husband or not but they use sugarcoated mouth & money to nyass the dumb ones and they'll starting getting mad when someone's talking about virgins here.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2011
TosinVille . .

You've been improving in your english language this dayz . . what's your secret?
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Tosinville(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2011
OP, you're on point o jare!

I don't know who are those ones deceiving themselves about male virginity on here? they should've said men too should be bleeding thru their dick hole first time of their sexual experience Mtcheew!,

But any guy that have once deflower a girl but end up not marrying her shouldn't be worry about virgin again or to marry a virgin cos thats another curse from above.

But for any guys that are meeting left overs here and there has the right to look for a virgin wife to marry if he wants to.

Lastly, for those guys that are saying whats virgin sef? to impress girls here when they haven't come across virgin in their entire life, when the time is right they'll know the Right from Left.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Tosinville(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2011
Seedord247

You know say i sabi english pass u, ur own na to dey lick 55yrs old toto to pay ur tuition fee, under the hole thats where you do ur own tutorial lessons & i heard you live in poultry over there?
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Flashaldrin(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2011
see 190 no come talk again oo shocked shocked shocked
The fear of sexkin,,,,,,,
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by corkpikin(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2011
DAD told me not to date 9ja girls Only made for Bleep embarassed
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2011
Flashaldrin:

see 190 no come talk again oo shocked shocked shocked
The fear of sexkin,,,,,,,
Y will he talk wen hin boi seed don fall parole
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2011
corkpikin:

DAD told me not to date 9ja girls Only made for bleep embarassed
[size=14pt]Congenital hallucinating fool! Go date your white grandmas then. . . He goat![/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by corkpikin(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Congenital hallucinating fool! Go date your white grandmas then. . . He goat![/size]

Uncle is the the car your 9ja sugar mummy bought for you? undecided
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2011
Nairaland at it this Morning, Addicted for life  cheesy
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Flashaldrin(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2011
^^ me is not for life o, me is for this long boring holiday! sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Yahoo Boys / How To Approach A Woman In Public And Win Her Heart / The Passport To Getting Any Girl Is Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.