Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity (3326 Views)

How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? / Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience / Distance, Pride And Bad Friends Are "Killing" Us, Should I Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2011
Lolz, Well,well,well i see.how many guys here in this forum do pray to av a female child that wld disgrace u,i read a thread few days ago that 2two blood sisters wia fighting over a S.daddy of d elder sis. Died in d process.atleast i'm apy to see d minority dat reseasoned in a matured,not that dumb and dummy shit making barbaric statement or grammar out of his skulls being filled wif maggot.i'm a student,and i knw dia lifestyles evn my classmates,i'm not making fun of them but they are not worth marrying,atleast 4 out of 6gurls wld av d minimum of 2to3 abortions 4 jst 1 guy,tell me wat is left,if u are a decent u wld find it hard to mingld wif them as frends,nöt in skul alone it is every wia.o.k how many of u do trust ur partner how many guys or married men can come out to boast of their wife,wonder wen u an ur wife 4 xample are coming from a outing 1day then she saw a male skulmate,she go lie say d guy na her toast wia as d skulmate don Bleep am tire.real men on NL WLD KNW WAT I'M TALKING OF,once again pls i dnt nid blabbers 4 an opinion
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2011
Sorry 4 my mispelling and omission of words i waz jst upset
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
You need to sue your English teacher, or whoever it is that did this to you. . .

Faggocentric Homo sapiens. . . Nonsense[/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by corkpikin(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2011
^^ u love to beg woman i see that now angry
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
And you need to sue your brains. . . For lack of support![/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2011
Dont you knw sexyshtiz, is a cow?? embarassed embarassed
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by corkpikin(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2011
i checked google now but found a Victim ra[i]p[/i]ed by monkey gave birth to sexshit lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

Dont you knw sexyshtiz, is a cow?? embarassed embarassed
corkpikin:

i checked google now but found a Victim ra[i]p[/i]ed by monkey gave birth to sexshit lipsrsealed
[size=14pt]Old news. . .

You were adopted by idiotic goats. . . Wasnt expecting you to be sane. And you are exceeding my expectations of your stupidity. . . Very fast i must say! Quite impressive! 190 is doing a good job on y'all! Hmm![/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Tosinville(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2011
corkpikin:
i checked google now but found
a Victim raped by monkey gave
birth to sexshit

hush! up, thats too awkward.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by corkpikin(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Old news. . .

You were adopted by idiotic goats. . . Wasnt expecting you to be sane. And you are exceeding my expectations of your stupidity. . . Very fast i must say! Quite impressive! 190 is doing a good job on y'all! Hmm![/size]

big konstructife word too boring to read angry
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nayah(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2011
I hate 9ja ( quite a strange name lol) have you ever think about how our brothers can prooves they're good husband, mature and responsible? because you know nowadays many of them are "gigolos" ( in French the equivalent of goldigger)and prefer leaving their wives working and bearing all bills?
Try to think about it please
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by rockzy(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2011
So its only Nigerian girls ahn?
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Tosinville(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^Are you in Bangladesh forum before?
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
Naija babes no dey take the two B's dey play oooooo grin.The two B's stand for blackberry and brazilian wig and if u go give dem money for these two articles then u never start at alll grin grin grin grin grin.Apart frm this like oga seedord talk am dem still like fast food joints.Cinema no dey their dictionary because during dating na to choplate dem dey plan to do.Taking them to a fast food joint dem go order all wetin dem inside the place.Na dem go request for 8 plates of fried with with a whole chicken with turkey plus a bottle of Don Simeon plus beer and after dem don consume everything u go still dey see dem dey order takeaways and na the bobo go pay for everything.God help the poor bobo if na student im be because dat day na the school fees wey im papa send am na im he go take pay everything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by lifestyle1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
seedord247:

Broo you nor pay money for barber abi na Machet dem use barb your head . . grin grin

wetin you find go my profile? abi u be ga.y ? grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
lefulefu:

Naija babes no dey take the two B's dey play oooooo grin.The two B's stand for blackberry and brazilian wig and if u go give dem money for these two articles then u never start at alll grin grin grin grin grin.Apart frm this like oga seedord talk am dem still like fast food joints.Cinema no dey their dictionary because during dating na to choplate dem dey plan to do.Taking them to a fast food joint dem go order all wetin dem inside the place.Na dem go request for 8 plates of fried with with a whole chicken with turkey plus a bottle of Don Simeon plus beer and after dem don consume everything u go still dey see dem dey order takeaways and na the bobo go pay for everything.God help the poor bobo if na student im be because dat day na the school fees wey im papa send am na im he go take pay everything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are u sure u in England, I kinda thing u in a cafe Badagry typing all dis japanjantis.U b hegoat o walahi, y u shouting sef how much u don spend for ur life 4 skele. If i convert a m to rupees it neva buy land for ghana .Omo jus shattap u dey irritate mankind
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
Tosinville:

ogugua88:
Are the guys that sleep with
those women, pay for love
peddlers, lure women with false
tales and promises, demand
sex from their wives when
she's tired from work or
cooking, or suggest or force
abortion on those women going
to heaven?
Every coin has two sides.

MadamOga, put the blame on those guys WHORES NOT ALL that disvirginuse you girls guys& end up not marrying you cos she's the betrayals whilst you're the [b]maga
, there's no blame on any guygal that play along after that (afterall shey! na medisvi rginuse u?) na im go end am. Blame your first loveuseless rod and your yourself for being dumb in the first place.

The smart ones use oath to scare women away to see if she's ready to be herhis husband wifeor not but they use sugarcoated mouth & money to nyasschop the dumb ones and they'll starting getting mad when someone's talking about virginsMUGU here.

[/b]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Ameshiful2: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
"And you need to sue your brains. . . For lack of support!"

LMAO! Fatality!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Girls High On Drugs Dances Nak*d As Guys Molest Her (18+) / New Study Reveals Which Nigerian Tribes Have The Largest/smallest Joystick Sizes / Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.