Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Help - Shes Killing Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - Shes Killing Me (15539 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / 15 sign To Know Shes Playing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
Ha! She never even go for her nysc?@op, pls keep dis thread open, u're definitely coming back.@sexkilz, pls take d email id of Op, so u can encourage him during her nysc.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
^Uhmm sexkillz - Thanks for your response but i Just wanna let you know that im not exactly breaking up with her here
I am this kind of person that doesnt Judge people and always believes in a 2nd chance in everything -
I would accept her back pending her apology but this time with TERMS and conditions
(The financial aspects STANDS) - Not spending a dime not even to the least recharge card which is worth 500naira back in Nigeria
I had countless number of people even from nairaland here speak to her directly and she confessed not having anything to do with that guy
I know how disapointed they would be with me seeing this but they should understand that we are all human's (ladies are also prone to mistakes as well as guys) Its not like i have exactly been good myself just that i always admit to mistakes especially shouting and hiting her when angry

Destroying her BB as a result of that guy as well as mine also came with my temper which i have since started working on, I believe there are 2 sides to a coin and noting good comes easy, through out my 4years with her she never gave me a cause to doubt her so i would judge her on this, I believe in the God i serve and if he says Thou shall not judge, i wont Judge her on this case (Nairalanders call me a fool) If she is not mine, God would clearly find anyway to expose her - they say once beaten twice shy  but if it happens a 2nd time then u flee for good

She mite see this thread again any time soon and knows exactly what im talking about here, she can choose to apologize and still end up doing it again or she can choose not to apologize and change for good - I have since matured rite under her case during these 5years cos i have seen that life clearly doesnt end in s[i]e[/i]x alone but goes beyond that, A nairalander told me a leopard never changes its colour
But i made her understand that dating that guy has clearly been the greatest mistake of her life, My family once washed their hands off this gurl - this is a girl that cooks for my father to eat but today she has to watch her back around my family, they have since forgiven her cos i stuck through thick and thin for her and made them understand that shes still going through a phase

A fact i know is that she has insatiable thirst for money and i believe that is a strong factor that drove her out, if i had lost her today i would have also been counting my financial loss so im still going to keep back that money - she would see but wont touch or rather we both wont see @ all so she can come up with another plan, if lack of me sending money to her for that 1 year drove her out into the hands of another dude who started blocking her courses for her and she started forgetting her 5year relationship then me not giving her money again would certainly drive her out again

i now believe that what 1,2,3,4 people say cant be wrong - i trusted this girl to the extent of doubting my family - they dont know about this cos it would simply inflict more damage to her already dead reputation - she would have to work to earn her trust or i simply know that ive done my best - i can now face my life in peace  undecided
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2011
@valacious
Uhmm im not sure if you read my last response
If she chooses to play or cheat during her NYSC year that would entirely be her loss
She is the first out of my 3 serious affairs to have ever cheated on me
The least out of these affairs ended up after 2years and she was/is my longest so far

we had plans of working things out after her NYSC and what it came as a big blow to me was cos i have never been cheated on either in the past till now, Rite now i expect her to cheat and keep cheating even if a fly pass her - she would explain why that fly went past her
not forgetting that my money is comfortable in my bank so let her cheat - its her loss not mine, if she choose to share in my future she knows what to do, if she choose to Bleep her way with corpers, soldiers or any working staff's just to get a Job in her future, that is also her loss not mine

There is a difference when something strikes you unexpectedly and when something strikes you while you expect it
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - This case certainly has made me stronger and I have NL, my family and friends to thank for standing by me
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by dabrake(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2011
@op, live your life as if she had already told you that she is dating her 400L dude. Its better that way. Im trying to imagine the output of such marriage. Whosoever is chiding you for abandoning your finacial obligation must be damn biased. Na you carry d gul come planet earth? Abegi! Its better this way because it has proven that, by ill fate, your finacial strenght takes a nose dive, she will never weather the storm with you. Just follow my advice : foolish men go after women. Wise men go after successes. Women go after successful men.[nb : my analysis is based on your input(what you fed us with in this thread). The story so far is one-sided]. And again, that liner (where you were trying to score cheap points for paying her tuition fee) isn't needed. You have to grow up. I dont know why guys like recalling their finacial 'waste' on their gfs? Dont tell me you database things like that.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2011
^First and foremost, i wont bring my issue to a Public forum but since y'all aware hence the reason
why y'all should be aware of whats going on, I am not a stingy person and i do what i have to do without looking back
I dont want to believe that cos we had issues during that period meant she would decide to go out there and give another guy a chance
That would be an epitome of st[i]up[/i]idity from her, There is no just another case here to talk about than  for that dude to flash money in her eyes and she forgot where she's coming from, I dont boast either and ive never mentioned a word bout this to a soul - but right from the onset of this thread
when i was indeed down and just had to pour my mind out to make me feel better was exactly what i did

I have always been a 1 man 1 woman kind of being, I chase success which is why i always choose to keep atleast one female partner by my side, I dont want to go further than that, the dude she ended up having that crush on is in no way better than even my younger brother whom im older than thrice but she did -why cos she needed blocking money or what ever she saw in him- Her family asked her to back off but she still wouldn't showing how silly she was, She has admitted cheating on me and thats just the confirmation i need -

what i'll do or what i wont do is a question for another day as i just need time to think this through
why im happy is cos she has agreed that she cheated on me so what ever she sees in the relationship she takes it undecided
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by dabrake(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2011
^^dude, how come a little observation from my honest view transmitted all what you just typed nah? Like i've said, leave the girl(i can even kiss a high tension wire for you just to do that for me). I remembered quite vividly what happened to me when i had issues with my gf(almost like yours) and i had to pay the price for it(i have left the radar of 1st class honours). Just leave her. There are better girls around. I rest my case.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2011
^Leavin her rite now is not an option, making a desicion to break up is not a solution to this
I have learnt from this (I KANT talk for her)
My fam arent aware of this cos the minute they are it would be worse on her

I wish someone cud knock some sense into this girl for me, nigeria is so far away  angry
I have always respected her for good 4years cos she never gave me a reason to believe she would look outside
and that even made me believe that not giving her any financial backing wouldnt make her back slide but she did - the trust is completely gone
the love is shaky (I kant even talk about the 2nd girl here too cos shes invisible but never given me a chance to doubt her - how long have i known her like a month) so thats not enough - My girl disappointed me and im utterly disappointed in her -
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by dabrake(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2011
I have no other option than to save my breath. Good luck jonathan to you but methink(and i know) that you'ld be better off if you let her go.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Jenifa1: 1:51am On Nov 21, 2011
The trust i have for her now is completely shattered and she would slowly climb up the ladder of trust again that is if i choose to take her back, shes going for her NYSC next year and i would use that year as a great test for her,

Its not like i have exactly been good myself just that i always admit to mistakes especially shouting and hiting her when angry

First she wont be getting any 25,000naira to block any course, neither would she be getting any blackberry anytime soon, she remains with her nokia tourch light she uses

downcasted:

- My girl disappointed me and im utterly disappointed in her, shes indeed a disgrace to womanhood -

rubbish!!!
move on with your life and leave d girl alone.
You said you met someone else. she also met someone else. why all d noise now?

na ur kind dey pour acid for woman face. If I were her, I would be worried for my life. I hope she's reading this.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by dabrake(m): 2:04am On Nov 21, 2011
^^Just 2 words : PERFECT REPLY. Why not accept the bitter truth /*drags the op's head and position his mouth into his right ear in order to shout 'she is off your tracks' for him to hear */. For God sake, she's gone for good.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2011
undecided
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by tashanja(m): 3:57am On Nov 21, 2011
@ Poster:
Ol boy, you have been warned and advised more than adequately. Majority of subscribers of this thread (in fact 100%) have come to the same conclusion and therefore cannot all be wrong: oga, dump her and move on - quit coming back and whining over spilt milk before it gets too tiresome for everybody.

If however, you still insist on dwelling on false hope, then by all means feel free, go ahead and embrace the bosom of deceit and disappointment that awaits you in this woman - a moth is often unable to resist the deadly attraction of a flame at night, even though it knows it is surely heading to its own destruction.

In fact, I am getting more and more pissed off as I write because I have witnessed similar thing in own senior brother, who died in my arms (as we were taking him to hospital) due to CVA associated with the strain of a tragic marriage to an openly adulterous wife. angry

Bro, take it or leave it - a word is enough for the wise sad
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 4:32am On Nov 21, 2011
shocked
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2011
@ OP, its you dat needs some sense knocked back into u! I am surprised dat every poster has spoken to u calmly so far. Its men like u dat die prematurely all becos of a woman. Except if u re not telling us if u swore to an oat with her. Foolish woman wrapper.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2011
@op, U deserve more dude, forget d 4yrs, it's all like yestda now, i've once walked out on a r/ship of 6yrs cos of trust, so kini big deal. I admit it's hard, very hard, but ur distance should make it easy. Get busy with more important things of ur life. She hasnt even gone for nysc where sèx is so cheap, and u'll never know! I started thinking of a serious r/ship at age 28! U're still young mr man, at 25, go see d world pls! Ur happiness is all that counts. Goodluck jonathan!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2011
lol @ Goodluck Jonathan

OP
u dnt need adv, ur mind iz already made up.
Anyway, i suport d idea u shouldnt break up wiv her yet. . .just see as things unfold. . .she myt turn a new leaf sinc itz obvious u luv her.

But bliv me dude, u've lost her, or rather, she's lost u.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Woke4all(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ OP, its you dat needs some sense knocked back into u! I am surprised dat every poster has spoken to u calmly so far. Its men like u dat die prematurely all becos of a woman. Except if u re not telling us if u swore to an oat with her. Foolish woman wrapper.
grin Babe take it easy it's relationship so any thing you type or post will be use against you in da law courtwhen dey unite wink
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2011
@op i just av to comment on this, ode ni e(you are a fool), i cant stand guys like you and the chick will eventually leave u sooner or later when she meets a real man. Pathetic
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2011
Woke4all:

grin Babe take it easy it's relationship so any thing you type or post will be use against you in da law courtwhen dey unite wink

na true oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2011
waste-of-time thread. Small boy hopelessly in love angry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2011
OP u did urself in when you decided to test her. whats that? when you go into a rship never play God cos u don't know how things will turn out. You made your decision and she made hers. She proved to you that no one is indispensable. Well you can save the rship but u need patience, patience and patience. I wish u luck because right now its a game of dice and i can't blame her even she does not know why she resents you right now.

Keep your head up being depressed will turn her off some more. Look like you are enjoying yourself that will make you very attractive to her. A part of a woman likes to think she won something if you keep updating your book of lamentations you drive her far away from you. Nobody wants a loser. You can keep keeping in touch with her on FB, phone and however but with dignity. Pitiable people only get pitied and depress people around them. Also keep in mind you might just have lost her. Next time no testing games pls.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2011
^simples cheesy cheesy
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 2sexy(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2011
OP, I remember saying not to accept her back but you have refused to listen.

Everyone here has said the samething and you have refused.

I understand. I did the same when I came to Nairaland to lament in 2 009. They told me to leave the girl and almost everyone did but I refused.

And the girl did another one with another guy and in my presence.
I Learnt from my experience rather than from the advice I got from Nairaland at that time. And that experience has stuck to me like my skin, which goes with me everywhere I go. No wonder they say, EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.

WARNING: STOP COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD AND LET EVERYONE LEAVE DOWNCASTED TO HIS FATE SO THAT HE TOO CAN LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE LIKE I DID BACK IN 2009.

IT'S NATURAL TO LEARN BY EXPERIENCE. WE LEARN TO CRAWL,WALK,RUN,JUMB,EAT,SPEAK BY EXPERIENCE.

PLEASE LET NATURE HAVE ITS WAY HERE!

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2011
But seriously what kind of students are these? needing to block lecturers to pass their courses. What happened to reading and passing your exams?? I can see you both like taking shortcuts no wonder she took shortcut on you. Rubbish students.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 2sexy(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2011
OP, I remember saying not to accept her back but you have refused to listen.

Everyone here has said the samething and you have refused.

I understand. I did the same when I came to Nairaland to lament in 2 009. They told me to leave the girl and almost everyone did but I refused.

And the girl did another one with another guy and in my presence.
I Learnt from my experience rather than from the advice I got from Nairaland at that time. And that experience has stuck to me like my skin, which goes with me everywhere I go. No wonder they say, EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.

WARNING: STOP COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD AND LET EVERYONE LEAVE DOWNCASTED TO HIS FATE SO THAT HE TOO CAN LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE LIKE I DID BACK IN 2009.

IT'S NATURAL TO LEARN BY EXPERIENCE. WE LEARN TO CRAWL,WALK,RUN,JUMB,EAT,SPEAK BY EXPERIENCE.

PLEASE LET NATURE HAVE ITS WAY HERE!

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Jkorokoro: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2011
My Brother, u need SPECIAL DELIVERANCE. dem done tie ur brain for one ikoko dudu (black pot). eeyahh!!! I dey pity u seriously. o ma se o. aye akamara
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by frank317: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2011
na wa oooo

@downcasted
are u not angry with urself for being so foolish and angry with her for doing this to you? the emotion u need is anger and not self pity.

u keep on saying that u are stronger and and more mature now bt its obvious that u are still the same person who started this post.

ok, what do u stand to gain if she comes back? why are u testing her with the nysc bullshit? testing her for what?

have u taken a second to imagin her taking off her cloths (and not her bra and trouser, how foolish) in fron t of this guy? cos if it were me i will never stop at that for a girl i know likes me. i wont even neeed to take of her cloths for me to feel the pleasures of her bosoms aghhhh or take of her trouser for my fingers to slid right into her hony pot ohhhhh, (and considering the fact that conji de hold your woman, he must have slep with her over twenty times). ok back to what i was saying.
please allow your self to feel very very angry for being foolish, i mean for allowing a fellow human to make u feel tis bad for a long time. because without anger, u cant come out of your stupidity.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Woke4all(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
andromida:

But seriously what kind of students are these? needing to block lecturers to pass their courses. What happened to reading and passing your exams?? I can see you both like taking shortcuts no wonder she took shortcut on you. Rubbish students.
angryShut up if you gat nothin 2 type! Blame it on lecturers not students wink
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
^Uhmm sexkillz - Thanks for your response but i Just wanna let you know that im not exactly breaking up with her here
I am this kind of person that doesnt Judge people and always believes in a 2nd chance in everything -
I would accept her back pending her apology but this time with TERMS and conditions
[size=14pt]My guy! Stop this self denial. You love this girl. Look here! You have only 2 options:

Forget her and Move on
Work on your relationship and get her back.

If you want to forget her and move on, pls follow the sane advice given to you so far on this thread. . .

If you want her back, follow the advice i gave earlier, including the financial aspect. . .

Let me remind you here that this lady owes you NOTHING! Dont you get? You arent married to her. She's still contemplating marrying you. All these your harshness will further push her away. Stop saying you are not exactly breaking up with her, and you will accept her back pending her apology but this time with TERMS and conditions. . . That's sensational bullsh[i]i[/i]t in high definition! Damn it man! Do you know how discombobulated you sound? That apology would never come, if you continue at this pace, and am going to take her side on that! If you want to forgive her, forgive her and give her another chance! Else, move on and forget completely about her. Stop waiting for her apology! You had a part to play in what happened. It wasn't completely her fault. Why dont you just forget about that male ego nonsense, and listen to the voice of reason.

It's up to you abeg! You have left her, so stay that way. If you want her back, you have to work for it all over again, and show her why she should trust you. In other words, start afresh with her, or start afresh with someone else. . . This is not Mathematics, and we are not solving for x. . .
[/size]
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Basildon1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ OP, bro, it sounds like u are scared of hurting. Be a man and  LEAVE. Forget d years, commitment, bond, spending at this stage. U wont die from a heartbreak

But the first step to leaving is actually forgiving her - you may not understand but try it. Forgive her truly without her asking for your forgiveness and then move on. Your heart will be lighter and she will have less control over your emotions.

You have anger issues you are working on, that is good but it wont disappear overnight. What do you think will happen the next time u have a fight with her - she will crawl back to that guy. She said she kissed, took off her top but did nothing, LMAO. Be smart and realise that more often than not, when a girl who is not a virgin does that, she must have gone the whole way at some point!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by kpolli(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
truth is, u have lost her but if u want to do by force. . . then chill for a year, that new guy wud have dumped her for another uni girl, then she wud come begging.
. . Then it wud be ur choice to accept or reject
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by pendo89(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Treat A Man / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.