Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75828 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2011
Ask him to play scrabble with me.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask her to teach me the game,Scrabble?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
Teach him how to play scrabble.

Its basically spelling of words which consists of a board,small tiles with alphabets and numbers on them(100 in no)
can be played by two to 4 people
You each pick seven tiles for a start and form words with it,you continue forming new words from the already existing ones on the board by adding new tiles,you replace your tiles from the tile bag,the tiles on your tile holder must not be less or above seven when you've played your turn.
There are points to be earned ofcourse,dropping your tiles on the colored area of the board can earn you more points,like doubling the no from the word formed or tripling it,etc simple to learn,educative and fun.and btw I'm a champ in it.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jackpot(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
^
you forgot to add the tiles are only placed horizontally or vertically

@OP
tell her to sing for me cool kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
^
Thanks for adding that sugar. cool wink

@ topic, Gladly sing him my fav song or any he wants.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
I will urge her to do her laundry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
^
Already done sweets,thanks. wink cool

Cook him a sumptuous meal he'd never forget.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jackpot(f): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
asks her out cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
listen to what he has to say.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2011
ask her exactly what her handle means undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
Tell him about my handle,its the pet name given to me by granny(ifycocoa),when we were kids my siblings pronounced the ify as free and so it stuck.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask her whys he is always indoors, go and out and have some fun.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask her to cook for me
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2011
Tell him to walk out!! angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask him to help me clean the beef and chicken,so i can cook poison stew for his brother above him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask her why she wants me dead by giving me fake poison soup?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask him why he want me to cook for him,when we are not even friends/dating.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
tells her bye, gladly goes to the grocery, comfortably looks around for fatty beef and chicken, returns home, cleans them properly, offers them to her, and looks on smiling as she cooks. . . . grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
Take a look at the beef n chicken with so much fat,stamp it on his face and send him back to the
grocery with a list of what to buy.
tongue tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
See him off after chatting in the room with him!
Goldieluks:

Ask him why he want me to cook for him,when we are not even friends/dating.
Tell her to cook for me as a brother/pikin!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
Request £1000 from him to buy some beef n chicken. Gives sauer £5 to buy 5 chicken and some beef.
and pockets the remaining £455.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask her if she actually did some maths in school, cos she gave me £545, and pocketed £455  undecided. . .
and not to forget thanking her for the largesse wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask him what if £1000 is the new Nigerian currency and if he has no idea,he should redirect my request to my sister above him!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask him if he has the money or not,the shops are closing soon.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
Remind her that am still a Teenager!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
Advise him to take his 50 naira and go get some food @ mama-put, i don't cook for teenagers.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
advise her to start some mama-put. Might be beneficial in the long run undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Emeka72(m): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2011
Read books.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
Recite a poem
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ignore him and watch TV. tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ask her to gimme a massage grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
Massage him like he's never had it before. cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.