Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75559 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

pops a droplet of ice cold water in her thingy!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedPinch and scratch him
[size=3pt]BTW you look like a friend of mine, you're handsome[/size]
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]hmm don't think so, what stuff are you talking about? [/size] cheesy

Reject his poisoned water

[size=1pt]Hehehe. At 17 I was so oblivious of these words(& in practice): masturbate, dicck, et al. . .unlike ya.
[/size]

Force her to drink the water.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

BTW you look like a friend of mine, you're handsome

@Elony

There u go. . .u're admired. Go enjoy, u lucky sod!
grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=3pt]BTW you look like a friend of mine, you're handsome[/size]

holds her handz tyt on d bed
thnx, do i knw u?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Hehehe. At 17 I was so oblivious of these words(& in practice): self-service, dicck, et al. . .unlike ya.
[/size]

Force her to drink the water.
[size=1pt]and you think it was better that way? I don't masturb@te at least I've stopped lol[/size]

Bite his finger
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

@Elony

There u go. . .u're admired. Go enjoy, u lucky sod!
grin

lol my day
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

holds her handz tyt on d bed
thnx, do i knw u?
nah you don't except your name is [size=1pt]Mahoney[/size]

hit his * * hard with my leg
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]and you think it was better that way? I don't masturb@te at least I've stopped lol[/size]

Bite his finger

[size=1pt]Really? at least u're very sincere bout it. Neva met any girl this honest herein - Why are u diff Tasha?

Of course, in hindsight, I can see it wasn't berra on me. . .but can't do much about me past now, can I?[/size]

Slap her cheek!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

nah you don't except your name is [size=1pt]Mahoney[/size]

hit his * * hard with my leg

spreads her leg even wider,

except my name is wat?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^^Hmm I no dey ooo!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Really? at least u're very sincere bout it. Neva met any girl this honest herein - Why are u diff Tasha?

Of course, in hindsight, I can see it wasn't berra on me. . .but can't do much about me past now, can I?[/size]

Slap her cheek!
[size=1pt]hmm don't flatter me, I'm just who I am every one is different from another though might posses similar characteristics, I hate lies a lot so I try to make sure I avoid it the best I can, and I'll say its the way I was brought up too, my mum always had this logo ''if you lie to me I'll flog you but if you tell me the truth I won't'' growing up like that made me believe telling the truth will always save you from unwanted problems.   [/size]

run away
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

spreads her leg even wider,

except my name is wat?
Mahoney

Cover my legs with the blood of Jes . . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Mahoney

Cover my legs with the blood of Jes . . .

lol d blood of jessica refuses to cover her legs
not mahoney, jst ronnie
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]hmm don't flatter me, I'm just who I am every one is different from another though might posses similar characteristics, I hate lies a lot so I try to make sure I avoid it the best I can, and I'll say its the way I was brought up too, my mum always had this logo ''if you lie to me I'll flog you but if you tell me the truth I won't'' growing up like that made me believe telling the truth will always save you from unwanted problems.   [/size]

run away

[size=1pt]Hmm, quite interesting. . .I've neva been this impressed by a NL'er, u lil crumpet. Lol
[/size]

Pull her back in line. . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Hmm, quite interesting. . .I've neva been this impressed by a NL'er, u lil crumpet. Lol
[/size]

Pull her back in line. . .
[size=1pt]lolz okay  grin grin grin Big crumpet  grin[/size]

punch him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]lolz okay  grin grin grin Big crumpet  grin[/size]

punch him

Rotfl @Big. . . grin grin grin

[size=1pt]U dey madt u knw?lol[/size]

Mami Water SLAP!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

lol d blood of jessica refuses to cover her legs
not mahoney, jst ronnie
lolz okay at least you too got the same rhyme ends in your names

Reach for my voodoo doll
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

Rotfl @Big. . . grin grin grin

[size=1pt]U dey madt u knw?lol[/size]

Mami Water SLAP!
[size=1pt]lolz I know and I don't want to loose the crazy part of me. So hmm how old are you?  [/size]

strip him, chain him and trash the day light out of his butt
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
lucenzo:

undecided
sup buddy?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz okay at least you too got the same rhyme ends in your names

Reach for my voodoo doll

snatches and throws away d voodoo doll under d bed,

kk, mind havin a new buddy??
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

sup buddy?
cool. What's the fight all about. cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]lolz I know and I don't want to loose the crazy part of me. So hmm how old are you?  [/size]

strip him, chain him and trash the day light out of his butt

[size=1pt]Lol. have a guess babes. BTW, have u got this crazy part in real life? Again u're yet 2 respond to my Qs on the other thread[/size]

Restrain her from. . . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Lol. have a guess babes. BTW, have u got this crazy part in real life? Again u're yet 2 respond to my Qs on the other thread[/size]

Restrain her from. . . .
[size=1pt]hmm 27 lol and yap I do[/size]

set the room ablaze

lucenzo:

cool. What's the fight all about. cool
I was almost gang r@ped
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]hmm 27 lol and yap I do[/size]

set the room ablaze
I was almost gang r@ped

[size=1pt]your guess, erm, almost there. lol. .
[/size]

Pastor Ibioye'S deliverance SLAP! angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
elrony:

snatches and throws away d voodoo doll under d bed,

kk, mind havin a new buddy??
not really

slap him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Bleep up. where was I. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
wtf is responsible? smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]your guess, erm, almost there. lol. .
[/size]

Pastor Ibioye'S deliverance SLAP! angry
[size=1pt]lolz I don't like guessing just tell me please[/size]

smile  smiley

lucenzo:

bleep up. where was I. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you were busy showing me your tongue angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]lolz I don't like guessing just tell me please[/size]

smile  smiley
you were busy showing me your tongue angry angry

[size=1pt]OK babes, how bout telling ya offline NL and perhaps more. . .here reeks of spies, et al. lol[/size]

Stroke her gorg long black hair.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

not really

slap him

haa!! now she wantz it rough!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.