Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75991 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
Give her a big warm hug and take her to the beach kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
Smolder him with kisses in appreciation for the outing. wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
ask her to give me her bank account details for christmas delight
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
Give him the account details and run him a warm bath.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
surprise her with the bunch of roses from Napoli in Italy,
Takes the room temperature to 6 deg C. and watches her shivering
Then extends my arms of warmth and comfort
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
Enter his arms for a warm embrace and let him cuddle me.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
The cuddling starts here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-822609.0.html

Meanwhile, strokes her hair gently and romantically
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
Follow him into the inner room.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
takes her into the inner room and plants a wet kiss on her forehead
while she starts to sweat in 7 deg C. room grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Smile shyly and kiss him back.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
carries her to the bed and stares deeply into her eyes
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
Stares back while shivering in his arms.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
takes her fullly and gives her a sensational unforgettable experience.
She sprawls across the bed while she is still wholly taken up with reminiscences of the just past c & v spot orgsms. . . wishing for a daily repeat

smiley wink wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
Move closer to him and say,wow that was out of this world,I'm not letting you go.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2011

badt girl
i wont let u go too
c'mon I have ice-cream in the fridge
choco, vanilla or strawberry?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Tell him,choco would be splendid especially after what we just did. wink cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
i will just give her the choco as she wants it
then starts the run the ice-cold choco down the you-know-where
and start to use my tongue to work wonders wink wink grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
I'll let him run his tongue where he wants and gently moan his name.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
I will go rhythmic with my tongue
watching her shake like a leaf facing a storm
and listen as the moan turns into an uncontrollable pleasure-scream
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
I'll scream his name out loud in a seductive way and hold him tight like that's all that matters.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
I will let her relax, and have some rest before taking her on again
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
I'll le him snuggle me and fall asleep in his arms.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
I watch her sleep and appreciate God's handwork; what a beauty
I can no longer hold myself and I plant a deep kiss in her mouth
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Listen to music with my head phone.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Take away the head phone
And start dancing for her
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
Teach him how to dance!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2011
ROTLOL.
AWWWW. . .Broken. . .a rib. . .again.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Give him first aid treatment for his rib.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
Help her take the Victim to the Hospital after the First aid treatment for a second one!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
smiling in one corner, popcorn in mouth undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dgunnerz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
Sit with him in the corner,eat popcorn with him and step it down with Chelsea dry gin!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by bekay911(f): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ask him if he wants more dry gin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.