Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75836 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2011
hahahahaha. no babes, that was kisses. Like this   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss you see it  kiss kiss kiss for you. You'll kill me with laughter. lolz
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]OK babes, how bout telling ya offline NL and perhaps more. . .here reeks of spies, et al. lol[/size]

Stroke her gorg long black hair.
[size=1pt]lolz fear fear, just tell me you can take it off later
lolz hair that I'll scrape off next year[/size]

stand still
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]lolz I don't like guessing just tell me please[/size]

smile  smiley
you were busy showing me your tongue angry angry

Now, can you please stop. WTF are u? angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2011
elrony:

haa!! now she wantz it rough!!!!

kick his butt

lucenzo:

Now, can you please stop. WTF are u? angry angry
haba you come dey vex for me again shocked shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2011
lucenzo:

hahahahaha. no babes, that was kisses. Like this   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss you see it  kiss kiss kiss for you. You'll kill me with laughter. lolz
okay but i don't know how to kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry BTW its good to die while laughing grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 19, 2011
Jeeeeeeez . I F.UCKED up. made a wrong quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yorisb:

[size=1pt]OK babes, how bout telling ya offline NL and perhaps more. . .here reeks of spies, et al. lol[/size]

Stroke her gorg long black hair.
 can please stop that. who the f.uck are u.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2011
lolz. are u for real. you don't know how to kiss? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]lolz fear fear, just tell me you can take it off later
lolz hair that I'll scrape off next year[/size]

stand still

[size=1pt]You're more or less right, sweet thing. now how bout gettin of here already? lol[/size]

SLAP!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]You're more or less right, sweet thing. now how bout gettin of here already? lol[/size]

SLAP!
u no dey sleep? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2011
Sorry Oga. . .I no dey trespass oh undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2011
lucenzo:

Jeeeeeeez . I F.UCKED up. made a wrong quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

can please stop that. who the bleed are u.
LMAO you no get work  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, why are you interested in the kiss? do you want to teach me? well lets pray I don't end up teaching you  wink  

Yorisb:

SLAP!
[size=1pt]on one condition, your age and it must me the truth [/size]

I don't know
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

Sorry Oga. . .I no dey trespass oh undecided
  oh yes yes yes, you're trespassing and I'll sue.  cool cool cool cool cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

LMAO you no get work  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, why are you interested in the kiss? do you want to teach me? well lets pray I don't end up teaching you  wink  

I don't know

[size=1pt]I accept. lol pls insert adds in small fonts hia[/size]

@OP

PUNCH!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

I don't know

interesting. In all of my life , I've always been a good learner and I don't see the spirit dying now. I'm always ready. when is the tutorials? grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissT kissU kissT kissO kissR kissI kissA kissL kiss PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

kick his butt
haba you come dey vex for me again  shocked shocked

straps her on the couch and goez for a drink from d icebox
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

PUNCH!

[size=1pt]right after you tell me what I want to hear[/size]

Double punch

lucenzo:

interesting. In all of my life , I've always been a good learner and I don't see the spirit dying now. I'm always ready. when is the tutorials? grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissT kissU kissT kissO kissR kissI kissA kissL kiss PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin
Are you sure you can afford it?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

PUNCH!

Boy go and sleep haba! What's a young boy of ur age is doing at this time of the night?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2011
elrony:

straps her on the couch and goez for a drink from d icebox
unstrap myself and run away cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]  YES YES YES  YES     kiss  Y   kiss   E    kiss   S    kiss  YES, WE CAN.  cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2011
THAT THE SPIRIT BABES.  RUN, RUN, RUN; FOR HE IS A MONSTER
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2011
lucenzo:

Boy go and sleep haba! What's a young boy of your age is doing at this time of the night?

grin grin grin

Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]right after you tell me what I want to hear[/size]

Double punch
Are you sure you can afford it?

[size=1pt]Babes thought we agreed offline? so many gnats around here. . .dont ya think?lol[/size]

SLAP!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2011
lucenzo:

[/color]  YES YES YES  YES     kiss  Y   kiss   E    kiss   S    kiss  YES, WE CAN.  cool
[color=#770077]its because you're my friend oh one lesson  will cost #150,000 it last for 5 seconds so how many seconds are you willing to pay for?

Yorisb:

grin grin grin

[size=1pt]Babes thought we agreed offline? so many gnats around here. . .dont ya think?lol[/size]

SLAP!
[size=1pt]na don't joke with me, gimme the age and we vanish its as easy as that[/size]

watch a movie
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

unstrap myself and run away cheesy

drags her back in b4 she could reach d door **evil grin**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

its because you're my friend oh one lesson  will cost #150,000 it last for 5 seconds so how many seconds are you willing to pay for?
[size=1pt]na don't joke with me, gimme the age and we vanish its as easy as that[/size]

watch a movie

[size=1pt]that is. . .gosh can't believe I did this on here.[/size]

PUNCH!

1 Like

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2011
elrony:

drags her back in b4 she could reach d door **evil grin**
hit him with a bottle
Yorisb:

[size=1pt] that is. . .gosh can't believe I did this on here.[/size]

PUNCH!
[size=1pt]Its okay [/size]

PUNCH  angry angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=1pt]Done, but YIM is berra jor![/size]

@Tasha

Slap!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

its because you're my friend oh one lesson  will cost #150,000 it last for 5 seconds so how many seconds are you willing to pay for?

watch a movie

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]Done, but YIM is berra jor![/size]

@Tasha

Slap!

[size=1pt]deleted the YIM on the pc and I haven't been able to download another one[/size]

peck
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2011
PECK angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=1pt]deleted the YIM on the pc and I haven't been able to download another one[/size]

peck

[size=1pt]hmm, so do u do only FB private chat then?[/size]

Ignore!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2011
You ought to be stabbing him. grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2011
lucenzo:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
YOU NO FIT PAY?
lucenzo:

PECK angry
\he paid #300,000 for it  angry
Yorisb:

[size=1pt]hmm, so do u do only FB private chat then?[/size]

Ignore!
[size=1pt]Yap for now, BTW I haven't gotten any request, you sure you've sent it?[/size]

STAB grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.