Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77035 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Drive a 10 inches long stake through his shoulder.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
watch silently from the doorway as blood and gore fill the room. *shrugs*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Invite her in to join Nomski in puting him into a waste bag for disposal.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nomski0: Give him a resounding slap and kiss him to distract him

Kiss her back passionately, scoop and sensually smooch her shapely batty as we start loosing our clothes.... wink kiss

Deiok: Invite her in to join Nomski in puting him into a waste bag for disposal.

Set fire to the body bag and throw it in Deiok's and Caribchic's faces, which makes them suffer first degree burns!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Send a sos to Carib while Nitlad briskly rouses me from the drug induced slumber.

I am so rearing to kick ar*se!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^lol thats rich

Make sure he's all geared and ready for the battle.. then leave and go for a swim by the pool cuz its too hot today aint nobody got time for that.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Hands her a dirty towel
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Tell her to keep her dirty towel *just keep swimming*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:17am On Jul 26, 2013
pours soap in the water *bath time*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Turn on the pool heating system to 60c.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Reduce it to its normal temperature and jump in, i could use a good swim.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by philfearon(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: Reduce it to its normal temperature and jump in, i could use a good swim.
I just dey follow u dey run around everywhere for Nairaland...Damn! My dear,u can type(talk) o......Hmmmmmmm.....Still following u shaa,but i wont say anytin about the topic...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hehehe.. See love.

*Singing* - ''Anywhere u go eeh, i go dey follow follow u eeehh''.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

[size=50pt]Shugar!!!!!!!!!!![/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by esmeralda1(f): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
ask him to stop shouting SHUGAR everywhere he goes
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

Dish her a dirty slap and continue beckoning on shugabambam.......... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ask him to go out into the market.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Laffing.

Nitty, ur attention is needed on the truth and a lie thread.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Stand akimbo in awe of her shocked shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by donlet(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
sKeetz: Staggers in drunk and gropes her left boobs tongue
you badt
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Kunbee: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Obinoscopy: Calms her down and welcomes her.

Long time dear, how's u?

Obinoscopy I just saw this, thanks for calming me. I'm fine and you? Have a blessed week

@op ignore him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ask her to go into the kitchen, and prepare a delicious meal for the house.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Kunbee: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Ask him why would he think am a she shocked shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Laugh at Deiok's mistake
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Carib hun, ave missed u.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2013
caribchic: Laugh at Deiok's mistake
Hug her and tell her i missed her so much.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Unhook his claws off my swiddy and lock him up in the pantry.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Ask him to speak clearly.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Kunbee: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Ask him to be open minded
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by noble4d(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
lay her down on my water bed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Stroke his water bed with a knife.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Stroll by

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.