Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (76364 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by mspee(f): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Spit on him thru the window tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Trippledots(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Treats her fvck up. (pours stale urine at her tru d window as shw spits)
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Laugh at the olodo love potrayed by jbluv, and smh at the wicked love potrayed by ms pee. While i wash down my chin chin with a glass of malt.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Drag the malt from him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Trippledots(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2013
catches a glimpse of a n!pple slip while she snatches d malt.....dayuum!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hit his eye with a catapult.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thank him and offer him his drink back.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Jbluv55(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wish her happy birthmonth smiley and ask her if there was anything 4 d boiwink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Trippledots(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
***ahhhh ma eye!!*** smashes his head with a bottle i find nearby. angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nomski0: Thank him and offer him his drink back.
Shyly offers her back the drink.

Trippledots: ***ahhhh ma eye!!*** smashes his head with a bottle i find nearby. angry
luckily for me i was putting on an helmet. Collect the broken bottle from him and Pierces his left yansh with.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by chycoroxie(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Laugh @ all their drama,find a sit to relax n watch more
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Jbluv55(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2013
Sit down with her, offer her a drink and join in laughing @ their drama. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by chycoroxie(f): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Jbluv55: Sit down with her, offer her a drink and join in laughing @ their drama. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happily take d drink n give him a nice kiss for being such a gentleman
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Jbluv55(m): 2:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Smile bck at her n then stand up n leave the room for them.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Trippledots(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hits d back of his head with pestle as he leaves.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Collect the pestle from him and hit his testicles with it.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Jbluv55(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Watch them do their thing n Go completely out of the room *thinking I may not com back* grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Smh at him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by mspee(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Holds his head
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kiss her left Ear. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Deiok: Kiss her left Ear. grin
Lock him up and go Date all his next GFs.. Lol
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Break off the lock, Then Shove a hot rod into his Äss While he scream in pain.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Deiok: Break off the lock, Then Shove a hot rod into his Äss While he scream in pain.
Knock him off while he was only hulicinating and locks him up.. Meets his Next GF outside and go have a good time at my place.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2013
pour fuel on is scrotum sac and strike a match on it.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
^^ grin grin

Ask him if he wants to relax on the couch and watch a movie with. smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Trippledots(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Seez a guyz scrotal sack up in flames, does sign of d cross in one corner of d room. :O
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2013
^^^^
Tell him to man up.

caribchic: ^^ grin grin

Ask him if he wants to relax on the couch and watch a movie with. smiley
*suprise to see her, Give her a long hug. Gladly accept her request.*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Shout, "order!, order!, no fighting". Scamper to safety to avoid collateral damage on my head. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Trippledots(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2013
Deiok: ^^^^
Tell him to man up.

*suprise to see her, Give her a long hug. Gladly accept her request.*

Tell him to 'woman down' #rme#
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Trippledots:

Tell him to 'woman down' #rme#
Knock him off with a teaser.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by mspee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Deiok: Kiss her left Ear. grin

Don't spoil me o embarassed

Send him away

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.