Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? (1419 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Bullfallo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20
I’m dating this girl that so obsessed with me. Video call every night for hours till 1am and Before 7:30 am I will get her morning message. The Calling is just every hours and video calling. If not because I really like this girl i for nor fit at all. I have had this type of girl several times before but I couldn’t do it. I always limit it or broke up with them. But just thinking about the number of men chasing this babe it just make me weak and continuing with her love towards me. Another thing is my guy help me to get the babe. He wash her and told her i be big boy and she should do well and if she do well i fit marry her. That big boy part is what i later quarry with my guy for. I don’t like talking about money when wooing women it create ingenuity.

This babe set die with big ass. She told me she isn’t use to dating many men just one. And I believe her because she is a type that is just so glue and attached with her boyfriend and such type of girls don’t know how to date many men like that. She also told me that once she fall out of love it’s finished. Even if you come to beg her she nor de fit do again or bring back those old vibe. Her heart will not be there again.

If she messages you and you didn’t respond within 20’min she done call you.

I have other many girls but I swear I don’t even have any time or space to even talk with them again.

My worried is that upto 6 men do ask for her number in a day. And she always refuses to give them her number. The babe fine and with nice shape, big ass and hip. I have never believe that such a sexy girl many men are chasing will be so obsessed to me like this and it make me surprised at times. Sometimes everything is just too good to be true because many richer men do meet her because of the nature of her work. She work in a popular bar. Some men will buy her things worth 10k just like that before asking her her number.

We will discuss it during the night and laugh over it. I will tell her na your big ass cause am na.

My problem is I don’t do love. Its getting close to 2 decades i was in a relationship like this and it didn’t end well. I know i be fine boy and she knows and like me but I don’t think that enough reason for a fine babe obsession. My guy really wash her. Even things i don’t usually disclose to girls maybe he told her.

Just worried Something might go wrong tomorrow if she eventually move to another person and she would end up already pushed me into this love relationship defenseless. She told me she cannot date two men at a time because i will know and i can see that from her obsession. Also all her previous relationships was long term.

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by marlow1962(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20
🏆🥇

3 Likes

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by EreluRoz: 7:56pm On Apr 20
May your dreams become reality.

Mtcheww
Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by illicit(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20
So, what do u want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Mikespecialone(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20
illicit:
So, what do u want?

Was about to ask him that
Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Obainoman6: 8:15pm On Apr 20
Deadly vivid imagination
Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by 1000Capacity: 9:33pm On Apr 20
Love is beautiful and rare

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by luvgurl(f): 1:01am On Apr 21
Children and imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by 1000Capacity: 1:10am On Apr 21
luvgurl:
If you luv me, i will move mountain for you to be happy. but if you hurt me, i will drop the mountain on your head
Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by carlleung(m): 2:42am On Apr 21
The diary of a simp
Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Bullfallo(m): 7:25am On Apr 21
I couldn’t believe there are some people who still believe this is an imagination?
Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by emmy512: 11:52am On Apr 21
After reading I still don't get the point.
As someone asked
What do you want

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Starz825(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21
luvgurl:
Your signature is so funny...

Drop mountain for which person head grin

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Bullfallo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21
Reasons for the post is the shocks that come with such a relationship if it backfired there would be no protection after dragging someone into it and make them vulnerable to heartbreak.

Everyday she keeps telling me don’t want heart break and she is avoiding it. And you on the other hand keep assuring her but if you look at the number of men asking her out. You start to fear that it might end up the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Are Dating A Fine Girl That’s Obsessed With You? by Styluss: 3:01pm On Apr 21
2 decads? How old are you btw OP? 40 years I guess?

Bullfallo:

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Miss World / What Will I Do When She Calls? / I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.