Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? (330 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by ayjay45: 7:32am On May 08
I would buy a huge mansion and several ferrari spider and fast cars
Get some tattoos done as well grin
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by EreluRoz: 7:35am On May 08
I will buy eternal life where I won't have to worry about anything ever again as I'll live my life freely.
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by ayjay45: 7:38am On May 08
EreluRoz:
I will buy eternal life where I won't have to worry about anything ever again as I'll live my life freely.
ode what will you buy that money can buy mumu

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by illicit(m): 8:03am On May 08
I will buy a power plant

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by Solofresh2: 8:20am On May 08
I will build my refinery

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by Solofresh2: 8:21am On May 08
EreluRoz:
This gets to show how poor you are

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by EreluRoz: 8:29am On May 08
Solofresh2:
This gets to show how poor you are
You are unforgiving.

If I'm poor I would have opt for more riches

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by Solofresh2: 8:50am On May 08
EreluRoz:
You are unforgiving.

If I'm poor I would have opt for more riches
Unforgiving as how?
EreluRoz you haven't answered my question
Beside are you the one in that profile pic
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by Tidal23: 9:08am On May 08
I would pay a certain election commission to make me president
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by CallTheCops(m): 9:46am On May 08
EreluRoz:
so you no wan go heaven? Aren't you a Christian?
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by ukaface(f): 9:51am On May 08
I will buy Elon musk, and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by wizrose(m): 9:54am On May 08
BIG ESTATE..... LATEST LAMBOGINI AND THAT OF PRESIDENTIAL SIT
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by silverlinen(m): 10:42am On May 08
Damnnn

I am buying Nigeria, and i would turn it into my private property.

Mercedes and Audi, would be used in decorating my personal estate.
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by Trustmea: 10:42am On May 08
I will buy Nigeria
Re: What Would You Buy If Money Was Not A Problem? by PussyPunisher(m): 11:05am On May 08
I will start from begining and fuvck every beautiful female Nairalander that is still active. grin

No matter how hard she is I will just keep spoiling her with money and gifts until she falls grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real "Answer" To This Pls !! / REPLY To "Humilitypays" And "Acidtalk" On Nigerian Singles / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.