Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear (966 Views)

Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by mary21: 12:25am On Nov 23, 2011
[color=#006600][color=#006600]Can someone ans me? Why boys & girls started friendship with love & ended with tears & sorrow?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[/color][/color]
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by seedord247(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2011
Mary . ,  Ohhh . . I feel your pain . ,  Your BF just scatter your heart . ,  Never mind, i can be of help.
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2011
thats d irony of life my very dear friend. love is d sweetest thing u can ever get in life but sadly it comes with tears whenever it goes wrong
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by omega25red(m): 1:02am On Nov 23, 2011
poster such is life undecided
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by HighChief4(m): 2:05am On Nov 23, 2011
Love is pain
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by downcasted: 3:45am On Nov 23, 2011
After my last 5year breakup

I looked for tears - I couldnt find any

Love isnt for the strong

I guess im not strong enough to love smiley
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Adanora: 4:58am On Nov 23, 2011
Cos they do it d wrong way. If u do it d way God instructed us to do it, u will neva b hurt.
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Exponental(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2011
Wrong person, wrong timing, wrong thoughts.
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by iice(f): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^yup for the most part
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Dynamique: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dat bcoz not evrytin/r.ship is meant or destined to end happily.
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by itiswell1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
Because you said boys n girls now.
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by HighChief4(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
Exponental:

Wrong person, wrong timing, wrong thoughts.

Well said
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by kelz88(f): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
Cos it wasn't meant to be.

Sh1t happen.
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2011
downcasted:

After my last 5year breakup

I looked for tears - I couldnt find any

Love isnt for the strong

I guess im not strong enough to love smiley

you are making posts out of it already. Why not a book!? angry
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2011
mary21:

Can someone ans me? Why boys & girls started friendship with love & ended with tears & sorrow?
Not all end in tears. Admittedly, most do. But entering a relationship is giving it a chance to work. You win some, you lose some. It shouldn't stop you from trying. . .
Re: Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear by Loveaflame(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2011
Many entered into it a naive mindset thinking it is just for the fun of it.

WHEN PURPOSE IS DESTRUCTION IS INEVITABLE

Emotional relationSHIP is not something you enter without knowing what you are getting your self involved into.

A natural ship is a big thing that can only move on the sea or ocean.The one one of love is a bigger ship than you can imagine.Do people have the sea or ocean in their heart for it to move freely.THAT IS A GREAT QUESTION FOR ALL LOVERS.

Many not all will end in tears because when they do not have what it takes for the relationSHIP to keep on moving the THING will become grounded.

(1) (Reply)

EBONY Magazine’s February 2013 Issues Show BLACK Love…featuring Bishop T.D Jakes / The Secret Of Lasting Relationship / Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.