Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,866 members, 7,821,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships (27904 Views)

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

So anyone who doesn't parade themselves on this NL as married is automatically single? You are not only a fool,your also demented.
190 is like a brother to me and that's how it has always been.(case closed)

I am beginning to imagine whoever decided to accept a nincompoop like you as their husband. (what a pity)
So this is what Nigerian Universities produces as lecturers these days? a village iidiot who fights and bully young
people online? oh well! I hope you get caught and sacked. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

You wish am single, but unfortunately for you,am NOT! GO FIGURE!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! AT THE END OF ROUND 1, THE JUDGES SCORED IT 143 AGAINST 101. THE CHAMPION ISSSSSSSS     THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION. DA DOCTOR!!!!!!**I take my belt and walk out to prepare for the next fight, i smeel that SINGLE BIT/CH WUD WANT A RE BOOTH*
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! AT THE END OF ROUND 1, THE JUDGES SCORED IT 143 AGAINST 101. THE CHAMPION ISSSSSSSS     THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION. DA DOCTOR!!!!!!**I take my belt and walk out to prepare for the next fight, i smeel that SINGLE BIT/CH WUD WANT A RE BOOTH*

Run along!!! with your 'FOOL' in-scripted trophy.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Run along!!! with your 'FOOL' in-scripted trophy.

**stops and check the belt for the iscription*

Sorry the belt is gold plated and has the inscription'UNDISPUTED BASHER'

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oya sorry . no vex.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
The 2 seconds I wasted in reading the first few lines of the original post would never be recovered. That is regrettable to say the least.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by dammytosh: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ORIGINAL POSTER

KINDLY ACCEPT MY SINCERE HEART FELT CONDOLENCE. sad undecided
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by chiefronal: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
'A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity'

, can someone pls explain to me how Blackberry (BOLD 5 & TORCH 2) are simple things, mscheeeeww
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by publisher(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
[size=15pt]A BOY worships his woman,posts her pictures on his facebook profile and declares his love for her on his facebook status update. A MAN loves his woman but draws the line on his personal life,he gives her limited facebook coverage but loves and takes care of her needs on the home front. A MAN knows that keeping a mistress or a concubine MUST not affect his true woman in anyway. A BOY falls in love with his mistress or concubine and destroys his true woman or wife's feelings,LOL grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by purplekayc(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! AT THE END OF ROUND 1, THE JUDGES SCORED IT 143 AGAINST 101. THE CHAMPION ISSSSSSSS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION. DA DOCTOR!!!!!!**I take my belt and walk out to prepare for the next fight, i smeel that SINGLE BIT/CH WUD WANT A RE BOOTH*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
dammytosh:

@ORIGINAL POSTER

KINDLY ACCEPT MY SINCERE HEART FELT CONDOLENCE.  sad undecided
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Rastamann: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
, A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity!

naija women ladies girls will never change.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Drunk: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
pro01:

The 2 seconds I wasted in reading the first few lines of the original post would never be recovered. That is regrettable to say the least.

grin Well, thank God i read this during my leisure. I sure got entertained for free. @ the duo Da Doctor & Goldieluks/iyatrustee (When is 2nd round beginning?).
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
OMJ lmao @ comments
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by jonced(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
@OP

U sound like a nice guy so i'll take out some time to advise you.

I just read the attached link about the girl u love so much,

ok, man 2 man, let me tell u what to do 2 get her back,

SUCCEED, that's all, u have to put all ur heart and might in whatever ure doing and pray to God that ur efforts are crowned with resounding success.

That's all u need 2 do, dont bother 2 communicate with her for now, when d news of how well u r doing gets 2 her she'll come looking for u. This may take some time, about 2 years. She is still young n does not really know what she wants, yet.

So dont moon over her anymore, just get on with ur life and be d best u can be. I promise u that she'll come back to u. If u still want to marry her when she returns, just forgive her and forget the past and marry her.

Remember, just focus nyow on doing very well for urself, if u do this, someday later u'll remember this advice and thank me.

Let me say 'u r welcome' in advance.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by downcasted: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
^Thank you smiley
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by rhymz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
The OP is most likely a boy, what a utopian way of seeing a relationship.
I don't know where people get the idea that a good relationship is a one-way thing in which one person( always the guy) is in it to make the other person(the gurl) happy alone. Me, am all about 50-50 relationship, my gurl friend at some point will have to understand that I had friends before I met her; there is nothing wrong if I choose to spend time with them sometime over you(my gurlfriend), does that make me a boy Nigga puleeeese!!!
So when Ur Gf makes outrageous demands, You screan Unity. .lol. .dude, you are obviously living in lala land
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by bestofthisyear(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
Unity
I applaud the effort though.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
i thot this was a S E X thread not some emo crap!
@OP: a woman will treasure u if u MEAT[sic] all her damn needs and treat her like a worthless s e x toy.
They are probly the most ungrateful creatures God created.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by redcliff: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
Is it only women women? Don't men have feelings too or don't the girls think? If we takecare of them always and always treat them like the baby they wnt to still remain, when would they grow up and become real women, Poster dint talk abt woman nagging on her man; the reason she got beaten. Or woman caught pants down with her man's fried; another reason she got beaten. 'Don lay hands on women, don't lay hands on women', the ones that think the have liver and slaps first, is the same rule applicable to her? Oh this is what goes @ the back of her mind ' he can't touch me, men aren't supposed to beat women'. Its always abt them, what abt us?
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by adconline(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2011
A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"

I smell insecurity, why bother about your partner's phone if you did not pay for it?
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by emmatok(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2011
The OP is a typical "Woman-wrapper".

Quit all these women boot-licking .

One more, A MAN give the WOMAN his ATM and pin-code. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy now, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

YEYE BOY.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by RuuDie(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2011
Somebody in here just hit the nail on the head - UTOPIA - ideally perfect state. . . . . .there is no such thing!

If thats the definition of a boy up there. . . . .then you'll not find a single man on the face of this planet earth!

angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by runsgirl: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2011
Men take care of women, boys take care of girls.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Christine01(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2011
Hmmmm!!! I kinda find this interesting.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by scarletdp(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2011
difference between a girl and a grown woman

Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and
make plans.
GROWN WOMEN make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits in.

Girls want to control the man in their life.
GROWN WOMEN know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.

Girls hold grudges, stay mad for 40 years, and don't get mad but get even
GROWN WOMEN confront the situation and don't get mad but get ahead

Girls envy those who move ahead and hate the players
GROWN WOMEN share their knowledge and help others move ahead by not hating the players but teaching the rules to the game.

Girls try to put a man 'on lock' by using sex.
GROWN WOMEN know that it's the sex of the mental kind that makes a man want to 'Lock' you down.

Girls fake-moan, lay there and take the stabbing.
GROWN WOMEN say, "Just stop", get up, get dressed and walk it out.

Girls are afraid to be alone.
GROWN WOMEN revel in it--using it as a time for personal growth.
Girls make you cum.
GROWN WOMEN make you come home.

Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man.
GROWN WOMEN know that they are pretty and/or good enough for ANY man.

Girls try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e. don't want him
hanging with his friends).
GROWN WOMEN realize that a lil' bit of space makes the 'together time' even more special and goes to kick it with her own friends!
Girls want to be spoiled and 'tell' their man so.
GROWN WOMEN show him and make him comfortable enough to reciprocate without fear of losing his manhood.

Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it.
GROWN WOMEN know that, that was just ONE man.

Girls fall in love, chase aimlessly after the object of their
affection, ignoring all the signs.
GROWN WOMEN know that sometimes the one you love doesn't always love you back and MOVE ON without bitterness.

Girls will read this and get an attitude.
GROWN WOMEN will read this and pass it on to other grown women
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Christine01(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2011
scarletdp:

difference between a girl and a grown woman

Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and
make plans.
GROWN WOMEN make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits in.

Girls want to control the man in their life.
GROWN WOMEN know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.

Girls hold grudges, stay mad for 40 years, and don't get mad but get even
GROWN WOMEN confront the situation and don't get mad but get ahead

Girls envy those who move ahead and hate the players
GROWN WOMEN share their knowledge and help others move ahead by not hating the players but teaching the rules to the game.

Girls try to put a man 'on lock' by using sex.
GROWN WOMEN know that it's the sex of the mental kind that makes a man want to 'Lock' you down.

Girls fake-moan, lay there and take the stabbing.
GROWN WOMEN say, "Just stop", get up, get dressed and walk it out.

Girls are afraid to be alone.
GROWN WOMEN revel in it--using it as a time for personal growth.
Girls make you precipitate.
GROWN WOMEN make you come home.

Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man.
GROWN WOMEN know that they are pretty and/or good enough for ANY man.

Girls try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e. don't want him
hanging with his friends).
GROWN WOMEN realize that a lil' bit of space makes the 'together time' even more special and goes to kick it with her own friends!
Girls want to be spoiled and 'tell' their man so.
GROWN WOMEN show him and make him comfortable enough to reciprocate without fear of losing his manhood.

Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it.
GROWN WOMEN know that, that was just ONE man.

Girls fall in love, chase aimlessly after the object of their
affection, ignoring all the signs.
GROWN WOMEN know that sometimes the one you love doesn't always love you back and MOVE ON without bitterness.

Girls will read this and get an attitude.
GROWN WOMEN will read this and pass it on to other grown women
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by scarletdp(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2011
@ christine, grown woman, wink wink wink
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by kpolli(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2011
congrats
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by kpolli(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
I withdraw my congrats. . . . r u not the guy that his girl dumped him cos u went for ur msc.? Now ur singing treat women rite, if u were a rude boy that never called her n updated ur bbm dp wiv pix of u n oyinbo girls, she for no dump u at all
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
downcasted:

A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"!! A BOY runs the streets & chill with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions, A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship

Im so proud to say after my last 5year relationship here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806457.0.html

- Its thought me a lesson to be a man and sensitive to the female gender smiley

wish i cud have her back  smiley

Which cretin wrote this junk!

One of those pathetic "You are not a real man" attempts to blackmail men to turn into ball-less, metrosexual wussies that are fooools for senseless, unrealistic and selfish demands of some women.

What a dumb write-up!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2011
grin grin grin

Saga BABA you nor dey tire for cretin language grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
Me sef don tire oo
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by sammirano: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Poster, my best guess is you are not the serious type, how did u come out with this idea? nice one anyway, I almost thought this applied to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.