Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299985 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Logic and Reasoning

Which of these statements is true?

A. In the 66th minute of the game, Man City's top striker Sergio Aguero, dribbled past Arsenal's 20year old defender Rob Holding leaving him sprawling on the green.

B. In the 66th minute of the game, Arsenal's 20year old defender, Rob Holding dribbled past Man City's top striker Sergio Aguero leaving him sprawling on the green.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Spy360:
Logic and Reasoning

Which of these statements is true?

A. In the 66th minute of the game, Man City's top striker Sergio Aguero, dribbled past Arsenal's 20year old defender Rob Holding leaving him sprawling on the green.

B. In the 66th minute of the game, Arsenal's 20year old defender, Rob Holding dribbled past Man City's top striker Sergio Aguero leaving him sprawling on the green.
I was shouting Rob pass d goddamn ball,he refused until Aguero lost his footings grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rb leipzig forsberg on afc next buy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
No one remembers this useless club again.
Even when they win their matches
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
In this Leicester win, we played four different formations...

3-4-1-2
3-3-1-3
4-2-3-1
4-4-2.

I like the new spirit in the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Spy360:
In this Leicester win, we played four different formations...

3-4-1-2
3-3-1-3
4-2-3-1
4-4-2.

I like the new spirit in the team.

I love the spirit too!!
The team is improving, Wengay should be given a new contract to stay for a long long time!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Plsssssss flash in the pan isn't sunrise abeg. Let him go en let a new dawn start. I can't believe the comment above me. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:37am On Apr 27, 2017
daveP:
Plsssssss flash in the pan isn't sunrise abeg. Let him go en let a new dawn start. I can't believe the comment above me. undecided

undecided undecided
He must stay, he is Assnal's foundation. He has a lot to offer for us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by impressiveguy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Like seriously undecided? Arsenal fans are just too frustrating... I've been seeing a lot of wenger_in nowadays, where are the Wenger_out?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
impressiveguy:
Like seriously undecided? Arsenal fans are just too frustrating... I've been seeing a lot of wenger_in nowadays, where are the Wenger_out?
Seekingattention is not a fan na. Can't you see how he spelt our name?

His is a newborn troll. His blood is still fresh... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
SeekinAttention:

undecided undecided
He must stay, he is Assnal's foundation. He has a lot to offer for us
To slap you dey sweet me share. Founday what Dey careful o. So you never see where tenant dey beat landlord before??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
daveP:
To slap you dey sweet me share. Founday what Dey careful o. So you never see where tenant dey beat landlord before??

Young boy, u know nothing about football.

Wengay is assnal's legacy. We can't do without him. If he wants to leave, he should announce his retirement. No one should force him to leave, and he should appoint his like manager to continue just like the way SAF did to manure
He will still bring glory to our club. He is healthy and strong, so he can continue for 20yrs or more
cool cool

Seekinattention baba!! Yebariba!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Spy360:

Seekingattention is not a fan na. Can't you see how he spelt our name?

His is a newborn troll. His blood is still fresh... cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Young boy, u know nothing about football.

Wengay is assnal's legacy. We can't do without him. If he wants to leave, he should announce his retirement. No one should force him to leave, and he should appoint his like manager to continue just like the way SAF did to manure
He will still bring glory to our club. He is healthy and strong, so he can continue for 20yrs or more
cool cool

Seekinattention baba!! Yebariba!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2017
How we go do Tottenham with all these injuries.
Make dem nor disgrace us o...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Spy360:
How we go do Tottenham with all these injuries.

Make dem nor disgrace us o...
it's better abeg....I don't want us to qualify for UCL at all.
dose scummies can't even beat man city to save there lives fucking piece of shit of a club

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2017
sod09:
it's better abeg....I don't want us to qualify for UCL at all.
dose scummies can't even beat man city to save there lives fucking piece of shit of a club
I hate to lose. It breaks my heart.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by impressiveguy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Spy360:

I hate to lose. It breaks my heart.

Me too. But focusing on 'PL only' next season might be better, to at least know if we're even capable of lifting the PL before adding others
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
impressiveguy:

Me too. But focusing on 'PL only' next season might be better, to at least know if we're even capable of lifting the PL before adding others
Yes, we just need to downgrade a bit, so as to allow for future development and restructuring.

Juventus are on a neverending title spree. This is coming after they spent a year in Seria B.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
On Wednesday, I was in Owerri at the Dan Anyiam stadium to have a feel of a local derby between two clubs in the same city.

Heartland vs Papillo

Most of the spectators by far were Heartland fans and were cheering. As a Heartland fan myself, that was not a problem but then it was Papillo at home and they were very young boys.

Papillo scored first in the first half. Early in the second half, Heartland won a dubious penalty which they missed. Their quality eventually showed as the dominated and equalised late.

But after watching that game, my love for Papillo increased.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Spy360:
On Wednesday, I was in Owerri at the Dan Anyiam stadium to have a feel of a local derby between two clubs in the same city.

Heartland vs Papillo

Most of the spectators by far were Heartland fans and were cheering. As a Heartland fan myself, that was not a problem but then it was Papillo at home and they were very young boys.

Papillo scored first in the first half. Early in the second half, Heartland won a dubious penalty which they missed. Their quality eventually showed as the dominated and equalised late.

But after watching that game, my love for Papillo increased.

Papillo is coached by my very good friend Obinna Yar Yar, he was a very good player until he damaged his knees. I watched Papillo and Pakat play at township school while i was still in Owerri, and resident in Nigeria.

I am a very strong Heartland supporter, have always been through the years.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Roland17:

Papillo is coached by my very good friend Obinna Yar Yar, he was a very good player until he damaged his knees. I watched Papillo and Pakat play at township school while i was still in Owerri, and resident in Nigeria.

I am a very strong Heartland supporter, have always been through the years.

Heartland had the better players but Papillo played with more tactical discipline and positioning. Their coach is surely very good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Thierry comparism may play major role in persuading mbappe to crossover to afc. but weng wouldnt want to drop pass 60milla. we all know him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Spy360:

When you are one on one with a striker like Aguero, how can you tell except on hind sight?

It wasn't a mistake, he simply did not expect that Aguero would push the ball forward.

Couldn't tell??

We are talking about Petr Cech o. Not Manuel Almunia

Dey there dey defend obvious error.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2017
SeekinAttention:

I love the spirit too!!
The team is improving, Wengay should be given a new contract to stay for a long long time!

Is like you want thunder to strike you abi angry sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
daveP:
Thierry comparism may play major role in persuading mbappe to crossover to afc. but weng wouldnt want to drop pass 60milla. we all know him.
So if Mbappe comes, Wenger will still be in charge as Arsenal's coach? is shocked

Hallelujah! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Danhumprey:
So if Mbappe comes, Wenger will still be in charge as Arsenal's coach? is shocked

Hallelujah! grin
1st, dan where u bin dey since last year. longest time. im happy if he comes, but im still critical of wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by haffaze777(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

shattap,wenger must stay for another 20yearsgringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
daveP:
1st, dan where u bin dey since last year. longest time. im happy if he comes, but im still critical of wenger.
My guy, i've been around o. just on low key. man gats hustle, you know. so, i've been busy. wink

come on. Wenger is the best coach for Mbappe. no dull abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Keep chut!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Arsenal fans are so naive. U have a player who is arguably better than Hazard in Alexis Sanchez yet no love for him. I miss Sanchez in barca. Top class player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
C'mon, ARSENAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.