Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2303553 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Spy360:

Lol!
Bros abeg let Wenger ghost rest...
grin
You hear the mad man say he regret spending 22 years with us.
The old man refuse to move on.
Them send mugbagbe,wengay comot Na Buhari remain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
grin You hear the mad man say he regret spending 22 years with us. The old man refuse to move on. Them send mugbagbe,wengay comot Na Buhari remain
Are you watching the friendly?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Should Wenger be ashamed seeing our transfer business this summer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Spy360:

Are you watching the friendly?
nah...will catch the highlights later
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
nah...will catch the highlights later

Which station is showing?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Spy360:
Should Wenger be ashamed seeing our transfer business this summer?

honestly he's angry unlike wengay that will deny he's buying anyone..
Did you notice 85% of the players we were linked with came through
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

Which station is showing?
you stream or you go to arsenal site
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wow Reis Nelson is a baller. Guendouzi too not bad.

Have a feeling both will get a lot of minutes in the first team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
you stream or you go to arsenal site
Mobdro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Athletico Madrid, parking the bus even in a preseason game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Im watching it spy360
I'm using Facebook sef just search arsenal v Atletico icc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
I was telling you guys lacazette is lacking confidence
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
I was telling you guys lacazette is lacking confidence
Nothing in this game showed lack of confidence in Lacazette. More like lack of match sharpness.

And I really do hate playing Athletico Madrid; they just strangle the joy out of football with their ultra defensive system.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Smith Rowe with a super goal.

Some really talented youngsters coming through
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
KevinDein:

Nothing in this game showed lack of confidence in Lacazette. More like lack of match sharpness.

And I really do hate playing Athletico Madrid; they just strangle the joy out of football with their ultra defensive system.
grin grin
I like them sha...
How did we steal guandenzou for 9m dude look sharp and full of potential also that Smith howe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
grin grin
I like them sha...
How did we steal guandenzou for 9m dude look sharp and full of potential also that Smith howe
Guendouzi could prove to be a steal.

The kids should go and do more penalty practice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Happy with the performance. Love the pressing and aggression. Smith Rowe, Guendouzi and Reiss Nelson were good; funnily enough the former two outshone Ramsey who probably overrates his abilities and importance to the team. Not that I want him gone, just don't think he's worth breaking the bank for. If he doesn't sign soon, sell him and get a replacement.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
KevinDein:
Happy with the performance. Love the pressing and aggression. Smith Rowe, Guendouzi and Reiss Nelson were good; funnily enough the former two outshone Ramsey who probably overrates his abilities and importance to the team. Not that I want him gone, just don't think he's worth breaking the bank for. If he doesn't sign soon, sell him and get a replacement.
the team improve defensively even though it's a friendly..they tracked back and pressurised the opponent when they lose the ball.
Mustafi look organised for the first time in some years
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
Im watching it spy360 I'm using Facebook sef just search arsenal v Atletico icc
OK How did the boys do. Just read that Smith Rowe was the toast of the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
honestly he's angry unlike wengay that will deny he's buying anyone..
Did you notice 85% of the players we were linked with came through
Big point. I imagine the man would be thinking if he knew he would have just splashed the cash, but then Emery isn't spending big.

Emery>Wenger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
KevinDein:
Wow Reis Nelson is a baller. Guendouzi too not bad.

Have a feeling both will get a lot of minutes in the first team.
Nelson could be the winger we need this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
KevinDein:
Preseason is not the best time to judge top players. By the way, many are there to deceive. Be careful before you make any wish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Spy360:

OK
How did the boys do. Just read that Smith Rowe was the toast of the team.
they turned up...we all know Atletico and stingy for goals it's as if Simone is anti goals.
Ordinary friendly he still serious grin
Guendouzi Issa baller man
Btw I think Emery is using 4231
Mhzi nd auba for wing with laca leading
I think Nelson is ready if we can be trying him with mhzi then either laca or auba to lead
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
they turned up...we all know Atletico and stingy for goals it's as if Simone is anti goals.
Ordinary friendly he still serious grin
Guendouzi Issa baller man
Btw I think Emery is using 4231
Mhzi nd auba for wing with laca leading
I think Nelson is ready if we can be trying him with mhzi then either laca or auba to lead
I have always felt that if Auba is on the wings then ww are probably playing a bent 442, since he will not drop deep to defend.

More importantly, I dont like this 4231 formation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am really sad that Jeff Reine Adelaide has been sold. I had huge hopes for the kid. He is quite talented but I also think we took too long to give him a shot with the first team. I am inclined to believe this is a move he wanted more than anything. I wish him all the best and hope he proves proves himself with Angers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Roland17:
I am really sad that Jeff Reine Adelaide has been sold. I had huge hopes for the kid. He is quite talented but I also think we took too long to give him a shot with the first team. I am inclined to believe this is a move he wanted more than anything. I wish him all the best and hope he proves proves himself with Angers.
shocked
When?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Roland17:

You aren't the only one, the guy is very talented, holds the ball well,dribbles and fearless, he was among 2 or 3 players from out youth project I was looking forward to...

I hope we don't come back to regret this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
anyone watching Arsenal vs psg?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jencejyde:
anyone watching Arsenal vs psg?

yup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Roland17:

yup
It hasn't started yet, has it?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
KevinDein:

It hasn't started yet, has it?

it has, Ozil with a goal already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Roland17:

yup
Got a link? been following first half on skysports commentary but would like to watch second half

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.