Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325263 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
^^

You know Arsenal fans love a good moan. This thread wasn't even this busy when we won the last 2 FA cups. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
He should just score and stop involving anybody in his crappy linkup play... Dont u see how he countlessly misplaces passes while doing the so called 'involving players'. Guy just admit Giroud is not a top striker.
debosky:

On that basis I'm sure you'll claim Charlie Austin sef is better than Giroud eh? cheesy

Not to worry, they'll play with comparable midfields this season and we'll measure output.

Let me just say this - Giroud's greatest attribute is not his goalscoring. It is the way he enables other players to get more involved in the game that makes him so important to the side.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimkhan(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
debosky:

This is the problem I have with many of you. You conclude we didn't 'push hard' because we didn't get a player we wanted, while in reality we may have pushed as hard as we could but still failed to get that player.

Chelski is a big club right? They 'pushed hard' for Stones offering ridiculous amounts of money but failed. If not that they did their business in the open, y'all wouldn't know about that.

I am convinced we did try to sign players but failed to do so, not because Arsene felt he didn't need any signings, but likely because he couldn't pull off the signings he wanted. Whether he was chasing realistic targets/had fall back options is a different matter.
we did try too sign player just 1 bnzems DAT wat caused did rubbish chasing 1 player for a full transfer window offering d same price as man u 19yr striker DAT totally ridiculous
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
^^ I'm a big fan of Giroud and that's obvious. Could we have gotten better? Absolutely yes. However I do not agree the likes of Benteke or Dzeko would contribute more to Arsenal than Giroud currently does if they replaced him. That's my opinion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
slimkhan:
we did try too sign player just 1 bnzems DAT wat caused did rubbish chasing 1 player for a full transfer window offering d same price as man u 19yr striker DAT totally ridiculous

Well if this was truly the case then it wasn't a good enough approach. However I don't know if it was so I'm not interested in speculating why we didn't sign. It's a pointless exercise which leads to only two conclusions based on your viewpoint - either Arsene is a phool or Arsene is a genius. I'm not in either camp so I'd rather not speculate.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
debosky:

Oh I can do better than that. Benteke's 42 in 88 apps is better than Giroud's 42 in 102 apps.

Benteke has a better goals/apps ratio, Giroud (not Benteke cheesy) scores in FA Cup final, Arsenal wins the cup grin

Bad belle cheesy

.. is allowed grin grin

How the fam?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
debosky:
^^

You know Arsenal fans love a good moan. This thread wasn't even this busy when we won the last 2 FA cups. grin

Haba.... not true

A lot of rejoicing here na..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
debosky:

Well if this was truly the case then it wasn't a good enough approach. However I don't know if it was so I'm not interested in speculating why we didn't sign. It's a pointless exercise which leads to only two conclusions based on your viewpoint - either Arsene is a phool or Arsene is a genius. I'm not in either camp so I'd rather not speculate.

Remember Suarez's transfer wen d man was bidding with $40 plus one is dat reasonable enough
D man is just playing on d fans intelligence

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/9977270/arsenal-transfer-inactivity-criticised-by-paul-merson
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just like their are no better strikers than Giroud or better DM than Flamini and Arteta... Seriously Wenger should just go, Dortmund fans and their board love Klopp but their club is more important than their Coach, so they had to let him Go nawa o......#BringOnUsmanov
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
debosky:

Giroud 'led' Arsenal to a 'title' in the past 2 seasons and won Ligue 1 as well. cheesy

I didn't say I wouldn't have Dzeko (considering we've only got one fit striker at the moment) but I rate Giroud above him without a doubt.
How did he lead Arsenal? when He didn't even start the two finals.
4llerbuntu:
You people are still lamenting and complaining over things you can't change?
na wah o. Please e don do, give chance for decent football debates to flourish.
You know your players, the squad cannot change anymore. why not apply your minds to how the club can get the best out of them. abi where did you hear that its only the club with highest goal scorers or best defence that wins the league?
No, it's not. It is the one with the best link up play that wins the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
sod09:
dnt mind dem jare
Giroud ko. Welbeck ni
Btw sef which one fit score 20+ in dem
Yeye day smell
D stupid arrogant man knows dis but he will just pass...
Now we short of striker nd d other as lano
Na to siddon look my brother, we can rant from now till 2016, it is the same cycle. Arsene ain't leaving anytime soon. Just sit down and enjoy the game of football. We win, I'm happy, we lose, na still the same. I can't kill myself.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hardetayour:
And how sure are you these same guys won't mess those chances up?. Giroud didn't even start the game against Newcastle (Arsene's ability to Bleep things up as Giroud almost always scores against N'castle). Because Giroud doesn't score doesn't mean these guys you mentioned would score. How has Dybala/Mandzukic stopped Juventus from losing their first 2 games of the season?. Football isn't 1+1

Nice comment... I don't talk football with sode and pikabum... they don't know shit...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
debosky:

On that basis I'm sure you'll claim Charlie Austin sef is better than Giroud eh? cheesy

Not to worry, they'll play with comparable midfields this season and we'll measure output.

Let me just say this - Giroud's greatest attribute is not his goalscoring. It is the way he enables other players to get more involved in the game that makes him so important to the side.
Thank God for you. At least I have somebody who reasons with me.

Mr Keky is just being critical. I understand his dissatisfaction anyway. Familiar feelings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Keky:
Please what is the Job of a striker? Would you take Giroud over Dzeko? Put Giroud in that Qpr team and see if he is gonna score up to Austin.
Simple question

If Austin is as good as you claim, why is he still at QPR, a championship side?

NB: Man U need a striker, he is just £15m. He scored more goals last season than Rooney.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Spy360:
Simple question

If Austin is as good as you claim, why is he still at QPR, a championship side?

NB: Man U need a striker, he is just £15m. He scored more goals last season than Rooney.
man u were thinking of getting on till day saw martial..
Btw he's d top scorer at d championship at d moment
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Arsenal fans you are scheduled to play Bayern in late October/early ovember

Which of the below scorelines do you prefer, SO i can forward to our coaches and players

pataki

Note: Bayern on the left Arsenal on the right

Iran 6 - 0 Guam
Saudi Arabia 7-0 Timor-Leste
South Korea 8-0 Laos
Kuwait 9-0 Myanmar
U.A.E 10-0 Malaysia
Qatar 15-0 Bhutan

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Nice comment... I don't talk football with sode and pikabum... they don't know shit...
I try my best not to counter their claims
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:49am On Sep 04, 2015
sod09:
man u were thinking of getting on till day saw martial..
Btw he's d top scorer at d championship at d moment
Hahaha, downgrading.

Why would a 19year old rookie that scored 11goals in Ligue and cost £36m be better than Austin with EPL experience that cost just £15m?

Guy forget, put a player like Walcott in Aston Villa he will give you 25goals, that's because he will be their only outlet for goals.

In a big club that has options other than the striker its different, sometimes even the striker job would be to create spaces for someone else to score. Benzema does that for Ronaldo, Giroud does that too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

hey shitprick
Av tried not to get in ur way
Same way u entitle to ur opinion, I am too
U can't force me to agree with u
Quit calling me names

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which of the below scorelines do you prefer, SO i can forward to our coaches and players

pataki

Iran 6 - 0 Guam
South Korea 8-0 Laos
Kuwait 9-0 Myanmar
U.A.E 10-0 Malaysia
Qatar 15-0 Bhutan

I pity you. I will not be nice when una lose this season. That fake humility you will wear on this board will not stop me when the shyte hits you in the face.

Continue with your ''puma'' moves here, shogbo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Man Utd was also after Benzema- Goal.
So Arsenal fans aren't the only clowns around.
Clowns United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

pataki

Iran 6 - 0 Guam
South Korea 8-0 Laos
Kuwait 9-0 Myanmar
U.A.E 10-0 Malaysia
Qatar 15-0 Bhutan

Igberaga don too much for u sef, when was d last time bayern won arsenal in allianz arena
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chestar5:

Igberaga don too much for u sef, when was d last time bayern won arsenal in allianz arena

We didn't need to beat arsenal at Allianz arena to eliminate them

Is there a special award for beating them at Allianz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

We didn't need to beat arsenal at Allianz arena to eliminate them
Is there a special award for beating them at Allianz

Is there a special award for beating Arsenal at the Emirates?

Oh the 'we beat Arsenal at the Emirates Champions League award'. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
debosky:

Is there a special award for beating Arsenal at the Emirates?

Oh the 'we beat Arsenal at the Emirates Champions League award'. cheesy cheesy

No bayern fan would be celebrating beating arsenal anywhere all that matters to us is to eliminate your arse
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

No bayern fan would be celebrating beating arsenal anywhere all that matters to us is to eliminate your arse

So why making noise then proposing scorelines that you've never achieved in your history against us?

Does beating Arsenal 100-0 in the group stage eliminate the club? cheesy

I think you need to change up your meds. . . .this current one nor dey work again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

O ma bè sha! Group round, you are already dreaming of eliminating Arsenal?

Didinrin è n'tolé!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

See as you just got owned... you really need to know when to quit making noise like sode and pikabum...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
iPopAlomo:

See as you just got owned... you really need to know when to quit making noise like sode and pikabum...
there comes d fool again....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
sod09:
there comes d fool again....

dude why are you masturbating on my mentions nah... last time I checked you said you reserve the rights to some illogical reasoning... as long as I'm not mentioning you... stay off my mentions... I didn't pick offence when you claimed I'm high on some adulterated alomo... sode is actually a fools name... but if I didn't mention you... do ignore... it's really simple...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
iPopAlomo:

dude why are you masturbating on my mentions nah... last time I checked you said you reserve the rights to some illogical reasoning... as long as I'm not mentioning you... stay off my mentions... I didn't pick offence when you claimed I'm high on some adulterated alomo... sode is actually a fools name... but if I didn't mention you... do ignore... it's really simple...
Bleep u
Asshole
U can go nd die
Mofos

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3497) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.