Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319301 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
edi287:

1. Yes he did. Check his interview on BEIN sports. We have 200m to spend. Yes the transfer market is crazy, but thats just how it is. I don't think 50m for benzema or Cavani is that bad or that much of a gamble. Both are world class strikers.

You're not listening. . . .who said Benzema and Cavani were available for 50m? Who said the clubs would sell or the players would want to come? Do you think simply having money to spend means players will join? Or are you now the official agent for Benzema and Cavani? cheesy

2. Diego costa scored 20 in 26, Giroud 16 in 27, Welbeck 4 in 25 and walcott 5 in 14. Oh yeah Remy got 7 in 21. Lets not also forget that this pipe giroud has not scored more than 16 in the league since he signed for us which is disgraceful considering the midfield we have.

16 +5+4 = 25
20+7 = 27

Considering Walcott was out for most of the season and Welbeck was just adjusting to the team, is it unrealistic to expect them to bridge a mere 2 goal gap, especially with the anticipated improvement in defence due to Saint Petr's addition?

3. Yes 2 seasons are not the same hence why chelsea (who finished 12 points ahead of us) and city have added new players.City are now FAR stronger than we are and are rightly top of the league. Our start to the season is almost similar to that of last season (infact its even worse) so yes its right not to expect anything better. 95 percent of the first team is fit, so no excuses of injury. The socalled cohesion which was suppose to be our trump card is no where to be found.

Cool your jets - what makes City 'FAR stronger'? In the games played so far the only addition they've fielded is Sterling, so they've effectively played the same squad as last season, yet results are coming in. That again shows that it's not strictly about signings, even though they have made signings. So why can't our own results improve as well?

Fact is the good run we had at the end of the season is the best this team can do....and that is clearly not good enough to win the league.

There's no fact in what you've stated - it's purely an opinion. We will find out the truth in May. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
debosky:

You're not listening. . . .who said Benzema and Cavani were available for 50m? Who said the clubs would sell or the players would want to come? Do you think simply having money to spend means players will join? Or are you now the official agent for Benzema and Cavani? cheesy

16 +5+4 = 25
20+7 = 27

Considering Walcott was out for most of the season and Welbeck was just adjusting to the team, is it unrealistic to expect them to bridge a mere 2 goal gap, especially with the anticipated improvement in defence due to Saint Petr's addition?

Cool your jets - what makes City 'FAR stronger'? In the games played so far the only addition they've fielded is Sterling, so they've effectively played the same squad as last season, yet results are coming in. That again shows that it's not strictly about signings, even though they have made signings. So why can't our own results improve as well?

There's no fact in what you've stated - it's purely an opinion. We will find out the truth in May. smiley
1. Yes they were. Legit sources have carried this story throughout the window...not your typical rumor spewing site like the sun. You think Cavani is content playing on the wing? did zlatan not say he wasn't sure he was going to stay at psg this season. The fact that reputable journos said psg would listen to offers for Cavani is good enough for me.
2. Two strikers of theirs scored more than 3 of ours (I didn't even add drogba) what does that tell you? Welbeck started more games than remy, That was also Costa's first season. So no excuse for that. Oh yeah and lets forget that costa was struggling with his hamstring injury all season. So yes I don't see Giroud or Welbeck outscoring him. Cech signing will not cyre Giroud of his imbe nature.
3. Because they added the best midfielder in the bundesliga last season and arguably the best defender in the la liga last season. Oh yeah and Sterling has added a different dimension to their front line. There's also Delph as well. Thats why they're top of the table with no goals conceded so far. The addition of de bruyne and otamendi will only make them stronger.
4. Yes we will see come May. But its an open secret that this team will come no higher than 3rd and get knocked out in the second round of the champs league after a "spirited attempt" at trying to overturn a home defeat.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good thoughts @edi287 and @Debosky.

You guys are saying the correct things only that the perspectives are different. While edi exudes the feelings of disgruntled fans, Debosky brings in the optimistic aspect that explains why whether it rains or shines we are still Arsenal and will support the club.

That said, on paper Arsenal shouldn't win the league, Man City should because having spent more than anyone else, they have the best squad. But as we all know, in football; 1+1 is not always 2. That explains why Crystal Palace beat Chelsea at Stamford bridge last weekend, and Swansea who only got a freebie beat Man Utd who spent £120m.

So then does Arsenal have a team that can win the title? No!

It is possible that Arsenal can win the title? Yes!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
edi287:

1. Yes they were. Legit sources have carried this story throughout the window...not your typical rumor spewing site like the sun. You think Cavani is content playing on the wing? did zlatan not say he wasn't sure he was going to stay at psg this season. The fact that reputable journos said psg would listen to offers for Cavani is good enough for me.
2. Two strikers of theirs scored more than 3 of ours (I didn't even add drogba) what does that tell you? Welbeck started more games than remy, That was also Costa's first season. So no excuse for that. Oh yeah and lets forget that costa was struggling with his hamstring injury all season. So yes I don't see Giroud or Welbeck outscoring him. Cech signing will not cyre Giroud of his imbe nature.
3. Because they added the best midfielder in the bundesliga last season and arguably the best defender in the la liga last season. Oh yeah and Sterling has added a different dimension to their front line. There's also Delph as well. Thats why they're top of the table with no goals conceded so far. The addition of de bruyne and otamendi will only make them stronger.
4. Yes we will see come May. But its an open secret that this team will come no higher than 3rd and get knocked out in the second round of the champs league after a "spirited attempt" at trying to overturn a home defeat.
stop been nice
This squad will struggle for 5th position, Sanchez is really tired....giroud is not helping at all
Ox, özil nd Theo are trying there best same as d rest of d team..
I hope nd pray welbeck comes back ruthless nd sharp
As for giroud......forget it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
edi287:

Enough But never enough..

Arsenal 1 xxxx 3
Bleep 0 Arsenal 2

Agg 3 -3 Arsenal go home on Away Goals

For xx insert Bayern twice, Monaco etc etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
How much did ManU spend last season on buying players, where did they end on the table?

Two seasons ago when Tottenham were spending money like a deranged rich man, where did they land on the table at the end of the season?

Barcelona have a transfer ban yet they are still challengers and the ones to beat.

We can moan on and on about not buying players, but that is not the pragmatic way to football development for our club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
edi287:

Reputable journos? Give me a break. Why didn't other clubs desperate for strikers sign them up? Or is Arsenal the only team looking for strikers?

I didn't add Sanchez who more than held his own in scoring stats in his debut season as well. Oh yeah let's forget that Giroud missed nearly 3 months of the season too, or that it was WELBZ first season.

Signing KDB and Otamendi has nothing to do with their league position as those guys haven't kicked a ball, so signings are NOT why they are top of the table. In terms of players on the field and points so far, Citeh have secured what they have with only Sterling as an addition, no different in numbers to our addition of Cech.

I don't dispute they've strengthened, but they've also sold players too - we haven't sold anyone except Diaby. Arteta will be LANS and Joel Campbell is back in the fold - he's also LANS cheesy Debuchy missed virtually the whole season. . . .I could go on. grin

Yeah, Chelski spent all that money and got knocked out of the CL too. Citeh spent all the money and ended up trophyless last time round. Arsenal won a cup. I'm not delighted at the lack of signings, but I'm not despondent like you that's for sure.

Can this team win the title? If folk haven't written Chelski off then yes it can.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
You people should not argue with debosky. This is the same dude who vehemently defended Ramsey on this board, and Ramsey proved him right at the end I have to admit. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
debosky:

16 +5+4 = 25
20+7 = 27

You're a sensible arsenal fan...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thank heavens I have not wasted money on customized jerseys or those useless T shirts with Arsenal logo on one side and an over fed cat on the other. Since they say there's money but no players to buy, I too, there's money but no Arsenal regalia worth buying.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
debosky:

Reputable journos? Give me a break. Why didn't other clubs desperate for strikers sign them up? Or is Arsenal the only team looking for strikers?

I didn't add Sanchez who more than held his own in scoring stats in his debut season as well. Oh yeah let's forget that Giroud missed nearly 3 months of the season too, or that it was WELBZ first season.

Signing KDB and Otamendi has nothing to do with their league position as those guys haven't kicked a ball, so signings are NOT why they are top of the table. In terms of players on the field and points so far, Citeh have secured what they have with only Sterling as an addition, no different in numbers to our addition of Cech.

I don't dispute they've strengthened, but they've also sold players too - we haven't sold anyone except Diaby. Arteta will be LANS and Joel Campbell is back in the fold - he's also LANS cheesy Debuchy missed virtually the whole season. . . .I could go on. grin

Yeah, Chelski spent all that money and got knocked out of the CL too. Citeh spent all the money and ended up trophyless last time round. Arsenal won a cup. I'm not delighted at the lack of signings, but I'm not despondent like you that's for sure.

Can this team win the title? If folk haven't written Chelski off then yes it can.
1.The same journos who told you about Martial signing before it truly got out. Manure and us were/are the only 2 clubs desperate for a first choice striker. Chelsea, City, Bayern, Barca did not need one. Van gaal is a dull man, so idk.
2. If you add Sanchez, then we might as well add Hazard too. Giroud missed 3 months of the season, so?? He still played a game more than Costa and still scored 6 less. Welbeck has been playing in the epl for a while now, so the first season excuse does not cut it with me. Costa in his first season in english football scored 20. Thats a World Class Striker.
3. Sterling and a Change of formation has made them look dangerous. Has Cech signing stopped Giroud from being a pipe?? The players city sold didn't contribute that much last season. They have Bony and Aguero...dzeko and jovetic didn't add much LAST season. You mean the same Joel Campbell that flopped at Villareal?? I bet you think he's going to "do a coquelin" right? Debuchy who Bellerin has turned to Second choice option?? Please tell me one player who is out injured that's better than the ones that has played the first 4 games??

4.Did Chelsea get beaten at home by a Monaco side without 5 first teamers?? City got knocked out by Barca....no shame in that.
I'm saying it as it is and not speaking from blind optimism. The same bar cech were 12 points behind chelsea, Chelsea with pedro and the defenders they signed are stronger than last season. Simple as that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Enough But never enough..

Arsenal 1 xxxx 3
Bleep 0 Arsenal 2

Agg 3 -3 Arsenal go home on Away Goals

For xx insert Bayern twice, Monaco etc etc

Exactly. Same thing over and over again for the last 5 years. I call it the "Arsenal Cycle".
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
sod09:
stop been nice
This squad will struggle for 5th position, Sanchez is really tired....giroud is not helping at all
Ox, özil nd Theo are trying there best same as d rest of d team..
I hope nd pray welbeck comes back ruthless nd sharp
As for giroud......forget it
Exactly!! A new signing would've taken the pressure off Alexis just like Ozil's signing did with Cazorla and both Ozil and Cazorlas did on Wilshere. Watch the fans turn on Alexis if he doesn't pick up.
We don't have one player capable of scoring 20 or more in the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Spy360:
Good thoughts @edi287 and @Debosky.

You guys are saying the correct things only that the perspectives are different. While edi exudes the feelings of disgruntled fans, Debosky brings in the optimistic aspect that explains why whether it rains or shines we are still Arsenal and will support the club.

That said, on paper Arsenal shouldn't win the league, Man City should because having spent more than anyone else, they have the best squad. But as we all know, in football; 1+1 is not always 2. That explains why Crystal Palace beat Chelsea at Stamford bridge last weekend, and Swansea who only got a freebie beat Man Utd who spent £120m.

So then does Arsenal have a team that can win the title? No!

It is possible that Arsenal can win the title? Yes!
At the beginning of the season, it was widely recognized that we needed to address 3 areas in other to be true title contenders. Wenger addressed only one of it and left the other 2. Giroud is our only TRUE out and out striker and we all know he's average.
For us to win the league, it'll take a big screwup by city and chelsea to stay this useless all season which is frankly almost impossible.
4 games and we're already 5 points behind. Out of those 4 matches, only Liverpool should've been a test for us (maybe palace.)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
How much did ManU spend last season on buying players, where did they end on the table?

Two seasons ago when Tottenham were spending money like a deranged rich man, where did they land on the table at the end of the season?

Barcelona have a transfer ban yet they are still challengers and the ones to beat.

We can moan on and on about not buying players, but that is not the pragmatic way to football development for our club.

Your argument is like saying I know someone that read and still failed so reading doesnt guarantee anything

Chelsea bought Costa Fabregas add matic to it without those they wont win the league
Barcelona bought Suarez, Matthieu and Rakitic and won the treble without those 3 I doubt they would win. Despite the treble they still have bought Arda Turan and Alex Vidal

Bayern won the league last year still went ahead to buy Vidal and Douglas costa, you think say na "too much money dey worry them"?

You now see why I think the entire Arsenal organisation fans, coach, player, stadium even cheerleaders are a joke?

You have a hole in the team the common sense thing to do is to fill it

Arsenal last season were one or 2 players away from a complete team, Now you didnt do anything about those what are you expecting

You all keep talking about winning a FA cup which isnt a big deal to any serious club but what you forget is the spending you made those seasons that you won those cups. Ozil and Sanchez are signings Arsenal wouldnt have made in the prior 8yrs of trophylessness and you made 2 good signings and broke the trophyless duck

Anyway nothing consign me. I just no wan hear excuse when I do you from behind as usual. Just gbaraduro and set am well well

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Your argument is like saying I know someone that read and still failed so reading doesnt guarantee anything

Chelsea bought Costa Fabregas add matic to it without those they wont win the league
Barcelona bought Suarez, Matthieu and Rakitic and won the treble without those 3 I doubt they would win. Despite the treble they still have bought Arda Turan and Alex Vidal

Bayern won the league last year still went ahead to buy Vidal and Douglas costa, you think say na "too much money dey worry them"?

You now see why I think the entire Arsenal organisation fans, coach, player, stadium even cheerleaders are a joke?

You have a hole in the team the common sense thing to do is to fill it

Arsenal last season were one or 2 players away from a complete team, Now you didnt do anything about those what are you expecting

You all keep talking about winning a FA cup which isnt a big deal to any serious club but what you forget is the spending you made those seasons that you won those cups. Ozil and Sanchez are signings Arsenal wouldnt have made in the prior 8yrs of trophylessness and you made 2 good signings and broke the trophyless duck

Anyway nothing consign me. I just no wan hear excuse when I do you from behind as usual. Just gbaraduro and set am well well

Apply common sense small when you type ramudeen. How many players did ManCity buy last season and what did they win?

You are here foolishly implying that unless a team breaks the bank, they cannot win the league. How much did Liverpool spend and what did they win last season?

It is easy for you to raise points about teams that spend to buy players and win a cup. At the same time, it is also easy for me to raise points about teams that spend zillions and win nada.

Who cares what Bayelsa Mumunich won in that monotonous league of yours? Oshisco.

Just bring Alagolo along when you face us in the Champions League.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
edi287:

At the beginning of the season, it was widely recognized that we needed to address 3 areas in other to be true title contenders. Wenger addressed only one of it and left the other 2. Giroud is our only TRUE out and out striker and we all know he's average.
For us to win the league, it'll take a big screwup by city and chelsea to stay this useless all season which is frankly almost impossible.
4 games and we're already 5 points behind. Out of those 4 matches, only Liverpool should've been a test for us (maybe palace.)
Every football dummy knew Arsenal needed new signings in those positions. Wenger's inability to do so for me shows arrogance and a false sense of confidence.

His excuse is that the right quality aren't available, and I think he is right in a way looking at the whole picture- Man Utd spending £120m and yet still look hungry, only City did a good job in spending £150m which is quite huge. There were just not enough quality.

In another way he is wrong, Wenger had the option of Schniederlin for £25m, same with Bacca or Martinez but turned them down choosing to keep faith with Coquelin and Giroud respectively.

Even though those for me will not guarantee any significant improvement in the team, they would have given us more options.

On the final analysis, Wenger's choice of keeping faith with his players can only be justified (or otherwise) at the end of the season. Only let him be willing to step down if he fails.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Spy360:
Every football dummy knew Arsenal needed new signings in those positions. Wenger's inability to do so for me shows arrogance and a false sense of confidence.

His excuse is that the right quality aren't available, and I think he is right in a way looking at the whole picture- Man Utd spending £120m and yet still look hungry, only City did a good job in spending £150m which is quite huge. There were just not enough quality.

In another way he is wrong, Wenger had the option of Schniederlin for £25m, same with Bacca or Martinez but turned them down choosing to keep faith with Coquelin and Giroud respectively.

Even though those for me will not guarantee any significant improvement in the team, they would have given us more options.

On the final analysis, Wenger's choice of keeping faith with his players can only be justified (or otherwise) at the end of the season. Only let him be willing to step down if he fails.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
But seriously guys, where is the quality striker out that?

If the quality striker was out there, you think ManU will cough out 36m for one unknown teenager in Ligue1?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
Apply common sense small when you type ramudeen. How many players did ManCity buy last season and what did they win?
You are here foolishly implying that unless a team breaks the bank, they cannot win the league. How much did Liverpool spend and what did they win last season?
It is easy for you to raise points about teams that spend to buy players and win a cup. At the same time, it is also easy for me to raise points about teams that spend zillions and win nada.

Who cares what Bayelsa Mumunich won in that monotonous league of yours? Oshisco.

Just bring Alagolo along when you face us in the Champions League.

Didinrin e wo uniform

There are 20 teams in a league all buy only one can win the league.
Arsenal fan logic since some student read and still fail exam, or dont finish first then its pointless to read

Did Liverpool not sell their key talisman in Suarez? Who did Arsenal sell this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
But seriously guys, where is the quality striker out that?

If the quality striker was out there, you think ManU will cough out 36m for one unknown teenager in Ligue1?

Lol. Who is that quality striker out there? The teams buying playing were they uprooting them from the soil?

What happened to carlos Bacca or Jackson Martinez or even Edin Dzeko

So Man Utd na standard for everyone now? That shows you shouldnt expect to do better than anything Man Utd is doing

While Man Utd was chasing shadows, were other teams not buying Vidal, Jackson Martinez, Pedro, Douglas Costa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Didinrin e wo uniform

There are 20 teams in a league all buy only one can win the league.
Arsenal fan logic since some student read and still fail exam, or dont finish first then its pointless to read

Did Liverpool not sell their key talisman in Suarez? Who did Arsenal sell this season

See your ''omugo'' argument in 4Dx.

When they had their talisman, show me the tumbler they won. You don carry your dodoyo roundabout discussion come again.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol. Who is that quality striker out there? The teams buying playing were they uprooting them from the soil?

What happened to carlos Bacca or Jackson Martinez or even Edin Dzeko

So Man Utd na standard for everyone now? That shows you shouldnt expect to do better than anything Man Utd is doing

While Man Utd was chasing shadows, were other teams not buying Vidal, Jackson Martinez, Pedro, Douglas Costa

Ode ni e oh. Even you sef did not believe in Douglas Costa. Abi I dey lie?

We are looking for an out-to-out striker, Ramudeen is mentioning Pedro. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
See your ''omugo'' argument in 4Dx.

When they had their talisman, show me the tumbler they won. You don carry your dodoyo roundabout discussion come again.

When they had their talisman they didnt win anything, A team that wants to win would keep Suarez and add the missing link but as usual of stupid teams they sold one of they things working for them and they are back in mediocrity

Arsenal are just a little different, they have a team who are at best solid, instead of adding the missing pieces, they didnt sell anyone but chose not to buy hoping the opposition would fall down to their level

Didinrin ndato
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
Ode ni e oh. Even you sef did not believe in Douglas Costa. Abi I dey lie?

We are looking for an out-to-out striker, Ramudeen is mentioning Pedro. grin

If you are looking for an out and out striker, were you struck by Night blindness when Dzeko, Jackson Martinez and Mandzukic were being transferred?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

When they had their talisman they didnt win anything, A team that wants to win would keep Suarez and add the missing link but as usual of stupid teams they sold one of they things working for them and they are back in mediocrity

Arsenal are just a little different, they have a team who are at best solid, instead of adding the missing pieces, they didnt sell anyone but chose not to buy hoping the opposition would fall down to their level

Didinrin ndato

You need a dose daga+phensic for carrying Arsenal matter for head. Had Arsenal bought that 19 yr old kid, it is your likes that will come here and start spewing megedefegede again. Nothing can satisfy you eyin omo-adamo.

Omugo machine.

Abeg Tval come and play Ebenezer Obey - Baba, Omo ati ketekete for Ramudeen.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you are looking for an out and out striker, were you struck by Night blindness when Dzeko, Jackson Martinez and Mandzukic were being transferred?

Thank you we no want. When we won your team back in 2013, this was an Arsenal riddled with the likes of Arshavin, Gervinho, etc in the squad.

Dodoyo find something else to say.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2015
If you want a player, you go for him. It's not all the time you wait for player to be available or club to be willing to sell player. Big clubs sometimes need to push hard to get their man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Barcelona have a transfer ban yet they bought more players than Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Arsenals champions league roster

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Who be this I beg?
A certain seVenteen year old in the squad

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2015
That's Jeff.
From what I've seen of him at the Emirates Cup and the few academy games he's played so far, expect great things from him.

He may feature in our League Cup games this season

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: habayommy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.