Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325333 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is Mahrez what we need now? I don't get the excitements.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Guy with Mahrez on the right and Sanchez on the left, Giroud would sound like …
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why shouldn't they be eggzited??
Mahrez is good. And he's EPL proven. Imagine Sanchez------Ozil-------Mahrez. With Ishano as the striker. Even me am eggzited like
[img]http://i./xB1RqLGoBNh3W.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Same thing I been thinking. I admit he's good but our midfield is getting overloaded already. `
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Arsenal fans celebrating over a player their club hasn't even submitted any offer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Pataki what do you have for us from your desk on mahrez? wink

Sorry been away the whole afternoon. Trapped in one darkroom since morning. grin

Reports I am getting is that, Arsenal did not submit any bid. Yes Mahrez's agent was actually at our game against Lens, but it was for a different matter entirely.

Eurosport France channel who are mostly not into transfer news especially as it pertains to EPL transfer news just wanted some media attention and speculation for their own image.

Wenger truly intends to buy at one more player, who it is exactly, my sources will not reveal to me.

Patakisports.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
@trollfootball

Ramsey to...
Xhaka, quick ball to...
Özil, who feeds...
Mahrez, on to...
Sanchez, lovely through ball to...
Giroud... oh..
GOAL KICK

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Spy360:

Guy with Mahrez on the right and Sanchez on the left, Giroud would sound like …
I beg to differ, ain't saying he isn't good but that's not the priority. You making it sound like the mid-field is Giroud's problem.
Get me a striker with a different style if u add Mahrez to the mix afterwards I say it's the icing on the cake.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
An0nimus:
@trollfootball

Ramsey to...
Xhaka, quick ball to...
Özil, who feeds...
Mahrez, on to...
Giroud... oh..
GOAL KICK

grin grin grin
omg
I just died grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
sod09:
omg
I just died grin grin

sod do you know if for FPL one still gets unlimited changes after entering his team. That is, before gameweek1 deadline
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
An0nimus:
@trollfootball

Ramsey to...
Xhaka, quick ball to...
Özil, who feeds...
Mahrez, on to...
Giroud... oh..
GOAL KICK

grin grin grin

Nice one! That is a good trolling. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
An0nimus:

sod do you know if for FPL one still gets unlimited changes after entering his team. That is, before gameweek1 deadline
yes but b4 gw1
Even me sef go change after transfer start wella
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
sod09:
yes but b4 gw1
Even me sef go change after transfer start wella

just to be sure, no point deductions right? before GW1 that is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
u should be excited because mahrez behind strikers like asano go blow pass MSN sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
lekkie073:
u should be excited because mahrez behind strikers like asano go blow pass MSN sef
Wenger already said dude's signing is for the future I don't know why you just decided to embarrass yourself in an effort to be a troll.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2016
An0nimus:

just to be sure, no point deductions right? before GW1 that is
yes sir
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2016
sod09:
yes sir

aye aye captain cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I beg to differ, ain't saying he isn't good but that's not the priority. You making it sound like the mid-field is Giroud's problem.
Get me a striker with a different style if u add Mahrez to the mix afterwards I say it's the icing on the cake.
He is a priority if we ain't getting a striker. Dude can score. Imagine a front three of Sanchez, Giroud and Mahrez with Ozil behind assisting all of them; we go dey pack goals as Lagos people dey bail water when rain fall…

Meanwhile seems Icardi will work. I am beginning to suspect a gang up against Arsenal and Wenger. Clubs don't seem to be willing to sell to us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Spy360:

He is a priority if we ain't getting a striker. Dude can score. Imagine a front three of Sanchez, Giroud and Mahrez with Ozil behind assisting all of them; we go dey pack goals as Lagos people dey bail water when rain fall…

Meanwhile seems Icardi will work. I am beginning to suspect a gang up against Arsenal and Wenger. Clubs don't seem to be willing to sell to us.
If The bolded is true then it's all Wenger's fault, I'm not saying he should spend recklessly like manure on some average player but he should be fast in making his decisions when necessary. I'll find it difficult to forgive him for using Giroud as the only striker all thru last season not just cos I'm a fan but he also disappointed our players e.g Ozil, niggar could have easily made PFA last season but lost it due to Wenger's adamance.
Imagine the nonsense Kroenke said abt not buying stake cos of trophies, which player will want to force a move to arsenal after hearing that nonsense.
We don't pay ridiculous wages and he doesn't want to gun for trophies, what then will attract top notch players?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

If The bolded is true then it's all Wenger's fault, I'm not saying he should spend recklessly like manure on some average player but he should be fast in making his decisions when necessary. I'll find it difficult to forgive him for using Giroud as the only striker all thru last season not just cos I'm a fan but he also disappointed our players e.g Ozil, niggar could have easily made PFA last season but lost it due to Wenger's adamance.
Imagine the nonsense Kroenke said abt not buying stake cos of trophies, which player will want to force a move to arsenal after hearing that nonsense.
We don't pay ridiculous wages and he doesn't want to gun for trophies, what then will attract top notch players?
Our stinginess has become annoying to even non fans, so much that even when we make a high bid they fear we are under paying them.

Wenger and Gazidis have killed us. My hope of a new striker for next season is with Akpom.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2016
An0nimus:

aye aye captain cool
abeg u no any grp DAT will add money so I can join....
Need to start earning on FPL jo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Spy360:

Wenger's fault no body ganged up against him
Imagine him under bidding a player in dis age ordinary pogba is value more Dan messi and cr7
I can only blame d AFC board for giving him d full right of transfer...d man is killing football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
sod09:
Wenger's fault no body ganged up against him
Imagine him under bidding a player in dis age ordinary pogba is value more Dan messi and cr7
I can only blame d AFC board for giving him d full right of transfer...d man is killing football
How's he killing football? I strongly disagree with that last line.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
sod09:
abeg u no any grp DAT will add money so I can join....
Need to start earning on FPL jo

Ask around, there should be a Nairaland stakers league. There are a couple leagues abroad that have prizes for winners and you can enter for free. Though I can't say if the prize is across borders. Also, I don't know if there are Nigerian leagues like that this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Coming 2nd and UCL footie...!

Cc Lana1 , sircumalot , chrisley , lekkie073

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
And finishing above Spurs

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by molydonhenry(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pataki:

Sorry been away the whole afternoon. Trapped in one darkroom since morning. grin

Reports I am getting is that, Arsenal did not submit any bid. Yes Mahrez's agent was actually at our game against Lens, but it was for a different matter entirely.

Eurosport France channel who are mostly not into transfer news especially as it pertains to EPL transfer news just wanted some media attention and speculation for their own image.

Wenger truly intends to buy at one more player, who it is exactly, my sources will not reveal to me.

Patakisports.

Lies! We can't take this, i no gree o. Wenger met with his agent, even leicester are looking 4 a replacement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
diggz:

19 yrs of unlimited UCL football and winning Fa Cup every 9 yrs + St Totthenringham(whatever) day.

Which player will see all dat and wont run to Arsenal first chance he gets?? Just ask Vardy and Benzema.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
diggz:

the narcotic prodigy is now lucid enuf to know dat UCL footie alone cannot guarantee the attraction of top notch players..grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
molydonhenry:
Lies! We can't take this, i no gree o. Wenger met with his agent, even leicester are looking 4 a replacement

sincerly i hope your correct...mahrez is a fantastic player

and i always say that any average striker in front of the arsenal midfield will do wonders, even a rashford infront of our mildfiled will clock 20 plus goals.

so bringing in mahrez can help the weak girouds ministry or just put up iwobi upfront should wenger fail to sign

observe how amongst the top four clubs of last season wer the only ones whose striker couldnt put in 20 goals, yet we came second that says a lot of the might of our midfield. and mahrez will be a great addition
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
lekkie073:
the narcotic prodigy is now lucid enuf to know dat UCL footie alone cannot guarantee the attraction of top notch players..grin
You are just being dull, else you'll realise I'm pointing at the fact that what Kroenke said is bad for PR. But then u are a scum u won't know it's lack of UCL footie that's making Juve wanna prey on ur desperation by asking for over 100M for Pogba, We don't even know who's the boss btwn the Glazers and Ibra any more.smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You are just being dull, else you'll realise I'm pointing at the fact that what Kroenke said is bad for PR. But then u are a scum u won't know it's lack of UCL footie that's making Juve wanna prey on ur desperation by asking for over 100M for Pogba, We don't even know who's the boss btwn the Glazers and Ibra any more.smh
Big fallacy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (3497) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.