Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2323155 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Lana1:
Show us any player in the entire history of football wearing an Arsenal jersey lifting one o' these...

that's if only olodo360 can take a screenshot of his dreams cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Pataki:

Don't torture yourself yet. Even Vardy is missing in that picture. Too early to start speculating about Mahrez joining Arsenal.

Not like I'm hyped about the Mahrez rumour but when a club renews a deal with one of its major sponsor... the star player would always make an appearance... ALWAYS...

And no be say Algeria play for Euro 2016... he isn't on holiday... why would he be missing... that's their first team pictured on the plane bar their star players...

Nkan kan mehn...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
What do y'all think abt Coq being converted to a CB? read he's been playing in that role in preseason/training.
Considering he's physical and agile coupled with the fact the DM might be too congested to accommodate him right now(play time wise).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
What do y'all think abt Coq being converted to a CB? read he's been playing in that role in preseason/training.
Considering he's physical and agile coupled with the fact the DM might be too congested to accommodate him right now(play time wise).

A bit to brash to be played as a CB, he's got the qualities but imagine a Costa winding him up, might be disasterous
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Wenger and Gazidis na thunder gi fire them. Coq for CB when Schar and Mustafi are available for less than 25milla
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Spy360:

Wenger and Gazidis na thunder gi fire them. Coq for CB when Schar and Mustafi are available for less than 25milla
u never see anything grin grin
Even Martinez go play cb dis season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Coq could be another Alexis song in our back line but I'm against it because he's short and I can't imagine him airel duels with the tall strikers in the league

I remembered we conceded lots of setpieces goals when monreal deputized for koss, coupled with coq being our most aggressive tackler, he will be a yellow cards and penalties waiting to happen.

I know Mr Wenger won't wish to get an established center back but its natn,..his days are numbered at the Emirates.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
elrony:

Anu mpama, weren't you the olodo that insinuated juve paid nada for him?...

get sense you no gree!!..olodo360 talking from the 8 sides of your severed mouth... useless onye akwukwo abani cheesy
Idiotic Nwa Mkpi, may amadioha use your testicles to play table soccer if you don't show us a reference to how Juve paid transfer fee for a 19year old free agent.

Isi ekete, you have been disgraced!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
sod09:
u never see anything grin grin
Even Martinez go play cb dis season
Tufia kwa!

Arsenal fans rejoicing Per got injured only to hear than Le Coq will replace him.

Wenger ?!?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Spy360:

Idiotic Nwa Mkpi, may amadioha use your testicles to play table soccer if you don't show us a reference to how Juve paid transfer fee for a 19year old free agent.

Isi ekete, you have been disgraced!

too bad I expected something worth reasoning from a reprobate degenerate scumbag like you.

olodo360 can you without distortion show where I mentioned "transfer fee" for Pogba.

I only said "juve paid for Pogba,even if na one naira".

Are you always this crazy? lol
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Spy360:

Tufia kwa!

Arsenal fans rejoicing Per got injured only to hear than Le Coq will replace him.

Wenger ?!?
wen I tell u d baba na oloriburuku
Una day vex
We shall see oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis says the club cannot compete with their Premier League rivals over transfer fees because they "can't afford to make huge mistakes".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10514860/arsenal-wont-spend-big-money-to-compete-with-rivals-says-ivan-gazidis
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2016
An0nimus:
Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis says the club cannot compete with their Premier League rivals over transfer fees because they "can't afford to make huge mistakes".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10514860/arsenal-wont-spend-big-money-to-compete-with-rivals-says-ivan-gazidis

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think say una be the richest? Plus UCL no fit help una compete ni?

Shyyyyyyte of a club.....Lol....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2016
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think say una be the richest? Plus UCL no fit help una compete ni?
Shyyyyyyte of a club.....Lol....
I wish you WENGER!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:13am On Jul 29, 2016
J. Campbell open scoring for us. Arsenal 1-0 MLS All stars
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Who else equalizes for the MLS All Star other than our nemesis, D. Drogba. Even in retirement he still finds a way score against us.

Arsenal 1-1 MLS All Star
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Roland17:
Who else equalizes for the MLS All Star other than our nemesis, D. Drogba. Even in retirement he still finds a way score against us.

Arsenal 1-1 MLS All Star
his hatred for wengay and AFC is to be continue
Even with his generation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Xhaka and The Jeff are ballers! Chai!! These boys are gonna blow big time in the league this coming season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Akpom with aplomb!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Chuba Akpom scores..Arsenal 2-1 MLS All Stars
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Pataki:
Xhaka and The Jeff are ballers! Chai!! These boys are gonna blow big time in the league this coming season.

I am convinced Wenger is Watching Jeff and flickering his fingers, the kid is phenomenal on the ball. I think he gets a shot this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Rob Holding is a natural CB. That boy has a vast amount of confidence. Unbelievable! How much did we get him for again?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Roland17:

I am convinced Wenger is Watching Jeff and flickering his fingers, the kid is phenomenal on the ball. I think he gets a shot this season.

For a teenager of his age, he is showing an immaculate football intelligence on the field. Like kilode!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Final Score, Arsenal 2-1 MLS All Star
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Akpom posing with his MVP trophy while some scummies are posing with kerosene kegs upandan on twitter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:35am On Jul 29, 2016
See devil... I slept before 12... woke up after 3... e pain me ooo...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 5:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Spy360:

I wish you WENGER!

Lol....I wish u same permanently... cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 5:21am On Jul 29, 2016
sod09:
his hatred for wengay and AFC is to be continue
Even with his generation

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Positive from d match!!!
Rob holding is likely potential, we may av a Cahill or stones in d making...
Xhaka is not afraid of shooting but DAT silly will surely caution him angry angry
He shd ask roskicy and sanchez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Guys please we are having an argument over here, Somebody please answer me ASAP.

Did Ozil played on the flank during his first season at Arsenal, Yes or No?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Fkforyou:
Guys please we are having an argument over here, Somebody please answer me ASAP.

Did Ozil played on the flank during his first season at Arsenal, Yes or No?

Yes he did... at his first season at Arsenal... Cazorla was moved deep and Ramsey to the flanks to accommodate Ozil in the middle...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2016
For everyone doubting Holding signing for Arsenal... Check his video against MLS all stars... Pataki... you can see his heading skills in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMI2Z9wNSk

Me... I don know say as them give am No 16... nah first team straight...definitely benching Per Metersecker...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (3492) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.