Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318072 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Yes he did... at his first season at Arsenal... Cazorla was moved deep and Ramsey to the flanks to accommodate Ozil in the middle...

Thank you very much. The guy still doesn't want to accept.

Did he not struggle, Yes or No?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Still Holding vs MLS all stars... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Q8BR9evro

Shay make I find trouble...?! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Fkforyou:

Thank you very much. The guy still doesn't want to accept.

Did he not struggle, Yes or No?

Lol... He's still struggling sef... grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:
For everyone doubting Holding signing for Arsenal... Check his video against MLS all stars... Pataki... you can see his heading skills in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMI2Z9wNSk

Me... I don know say as them give am No 16... nah first team straight...definitely benching Per Metersecker...

hope him dey score, make we see whether him go good for fantasy. I'm looking for a sure starter apart from Bellerin, Kos, Mert and Monreal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Lol... He's still struggling sef... grin

Lol...but at least he has improved compared to the season he was played at the flank... cheesy

Thanks anyway.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
An0nimus:

hope him dey score, make we see whether him go good for fantasy. I'm looking for a sure starter apart from Bellerin, Kos, Mert and Monreal
he can score wit head
He almost did sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:
For everyone doubting Holding signing for Arsenal... Check his video against MLS all stars... Pataki... you can see his heading skills in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMI2Z9wNSk

Me... I don know say as them give am No 16... nah first team straight...definitely benching Per Metersecker...
That kid really impressed me last night. I stayed up late to watch the match and it was an absolute beauty watching those young gunners displaying football mastery and good mental agility on the pitch.

Holding is very good in the air. I have to admit. Buying an English CB at the age of 20, for just £2m in this current day?! What a masterclass luck! I am very happy with Holding especially as a threat for opposition in corner kicks. Combine Giroud and Holding in the box for corner kicks attacks with a Sanchez on form, opposition teams won't know whom to attack squarely. Confusion101.

What an excellent corner kick delivery from Xhaka as well. Xhaka is really a steal from that uber useless league.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fkforyou:
Guys please we are having an argument over here, Somebody please answer me ASAP.

Did Ozil played on the flank during his first season at Arsenal, Yes or No?

Yes he did play on the left hand flank.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
If indeed we get Mahrez, I advocate for Walcott to be sold ASAP.

Walcott is no longer the Walcott that we all used to know.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
sod09:
he can score wit head
He almost did sef

Confirmento cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pataki:
If indeed we get Mahrez, I advocate for Walcott to be sold ASAP.

Walcott is no longer the Walcott that we all used to know.

for me , Walcott should be sold. Mahrez or not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
XI Wenger might have had…

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
chrisley024:
XI Wenger might have had…

Are you really this stewpeed? Or this is just you pretending to be a dunce? Tell us which world coach has such a team? With all the endless money your useless team has, why not ask your idiöt of a coach to purchase such team?

Trolls without common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pataki:

Are you really this stewpeed? Or this is just you pretending to be a dunce? Tell us which world coach has such a team? With all the endless money your useless team has, why not ask your idiöt of a coach to purchase such team?

You should stop barking like your master took your bone and maybe read this grin
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10514058/pogba-messi-suarez-ronaldo-the-arsenal-xi-arsene-wenger-could-have-had

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Network and not enough data has prevented me from seeing the holding clip, I just want to ask few questions
, Did he play the left or right side of the center back?
Who is taller between him and chambers?

Don't you guys fear hE will be another chambers for us?

I still feel we need an established stronger center back IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Network and not enough data has prevented me from seeing the holding clip, I just want to ask few questions
, Did he play the left or right side of the center back?
Who is taller between him and chambers?

Don't you guys fear hE will be another chambers for us?

I still feel we need an established stronger center back IMO.

IMO, he is good. Also there is still room for improvement from him (he is just 20).

From his movement on the ball as well as position awareness, I can say he has great potential.

He blocked drogba's shot before he eventually scored, for a lad of his age to show such willingness to block shot (I can only think of canavaro, koscielny and terry among defenders with such bravery), I'm impressed.

Chambers is taller, but he has more confidence than chambers.

Overall, I think we've got a future koscielny and I also can't wait to see what his partnership with koscielny would be like.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
chrisley024:
You should stop barking like your master took your bone and maybe read this grin
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10514058/pogba-messi-suarez-ronaldo-the-arsenal-xi-arsene-wenger-could-have-had

This is really you as a pristine dunce. grin Your useless coach is busy flushing out youth players, hiring player who has reached menopause for a one year contract, egocentric coach with mega-egomaniac players in your team, buying a single player whose singular ridiculous price offer beats the total transfer dealings Dortmund has conducted so far during this window, yet you are here trolling about an article a fellow dunce like you wrote.

Your stewpeedity needs a touch from Pastor Tope Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pataki:

This is really you as a pristine dunce. grin Your useless coach is busy flushing out youth players, hiring player who has reached menopause for a one year contract, egocentric coach with mega-egomaniac players in your team, buying a single player whose singular ridiculous price offer beats the total transfer dealings Dortmund has conducted so far during this window, yet you are here trolling about an article a fellow dunce like you wrote.

Sporadic shots fired, someone call 911

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pataki:

Youth players you keep brandishing, how many of your youths are even in your 1st team?

Other things you wrote up there are just bollocks; you're trying too hard

12 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2016
chrisley024:
Youth players you keep brandishing, how many of your youths are even in your 1st team?

Few managers give youths a chance as much as Arsene Wenger, Mou does too but that is if he buys them.

On Pogba, I think he represents a monumental failure on managerial acumen from United. As a youth if he was given the chance Manure would not be paying a world record fee for a player they once had but let go for free.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Spy360:

Few managers give youths a chance as much as Arsene Wenger, Mou does too but that is if he buys them.

On Pogba, I think he represents a monumental failure on managerial acumen from United. As a youth if he was given the chance Manure would not be paying a world record fee for a player they once had but let go for free.
Pogba's departure was most likely caused by his agent.

Fergie's book:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Spy360:

arsenal managerial acumen saw established players like sagna, clichy, van persie, nasri, fabregas, etc move to clubs where they ended up winning what arsenal management couldn't win in 10 years and counting

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
chrisley024:
Pogba's departure was most likely caused by his agent.

Fergie's book:

No disrespect to Fergie, but there are 2 other versions that have not been told, that of Raiola and Pogba's. So this does not necessarily give credence to the whole debacle, except Raiola and Pogba agree Fergie's perspective is true.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
chrisley024:

For a certified troll of course it is bollocks in your senses. Next time, when you want to troll, engage at least a little of your senses. There is an app called 'the brain.' It is free, cost you zilch and it is God given just like the oxygen you breathe. Download it and interact with it functionally. Trust me, you would be better for it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

Pataki, did wenger try to sign them or not?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

Was Wenger the only coach who attempted signing them?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

Did ManU attempt to sign Fabregas or not? Should we then qualify Manure as a failure?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Roland17:

The answer is a simple yes or no

No single coach attempted to sign all of them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Roland17:

I tire oh my broda. They know how to find excuses for their coaches when it comes to getting players. But if it is Arsenal, they have virtually turned here into a trolling ground. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

Did ManU attempt to sign Fabregas or not? Should we then qualify Manure as a failure?

You are the one bringing "failure" into it

Still answer my question sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

So we should make a list of players as a team that Fergie or LVG attempted to acquire, but failed to get before we can take that article serious?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

Are you speaking from fact? or a mere guess? did other coaches speak to you about these players? So just because he is the only one who has openly admitted to signing these players at different stages makes him horrible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.