Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318162 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

So we should make a list of players as a team that Fergie or LVG attempted to acquire, but failed to get before we can take that article serious?

Please don't bother arguing about this topic because it is massively flawed, and devoid of any rational logic to reach conclusions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

So we should make a list of players as a team that Fergie or LVG attempted to acquire, but failed to get before we can take that article serious?

Can you make a list of the world class players fergie attempted to sign without signing at least 2, can you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

You are the one bringing "failure" into it

Still answer my question sha

Did ManU attempt to sign Mikel Obi or not? Do you still want me to go on, before you realize why I see that article as utterly brainless?

For all those names mentioned in that article, we can as well mention great names that have played under Wenger, and great names that are still playing under Wenger's managerial ability.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Roland17:

Are you speaking from fact? or a mere guess? did other coaches speak to you about these players? So just because he is the only one who has openly admitted to signing these players at different stages makes him horrible?

I never said that now did i?

But looking at that starting 11, I don't think a single coach attempted to sign all of them, at least I know guardiola didn't try to sign ronaldo and mourinho didn't try to sign hart
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Roland17:

Please don't bother arguing about this topic because it is massively flawed, and devoid of any rational logic to reach conclusions.

Sincerely, I won't. Dopejemi, I am out of this discourse.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

Did ManU attempt to sign Mikel Obi or not? Do you still want me to go on, before you realize why I see that article as utterly brainless?

For all those names mentioned in that article, we can as well mention great names that have played under Wenger, and great names that are still playing under Wenger's managerial ability.

Who is mikel obi compared to the toe nail of any of those players

I believe we signed mikel obi and he even wore our jersey cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

Sincerely, I won't. Dopejemi, I am out of this discourse.

OKay oh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Roland17:

Are you speaking from fact? or a mere guess? did other coaches speak to you about these players? So just because he is the only one who has openly admitted to signing these players at different stages makes him horrible?
That's the point; he's not supposed to do that. Wenger is an arrogant and silly man who is always trying to claim credit or earn himself that way by stating he identified these players before they became stars. He's the only coach who does that almost every single time and it's ridiculous and beyond stupid. C

How can you not understand this?
dopeJemi:

Who is mikel obi compared to the toe nail of any of those players
I believe we signed mikel obi and he even wore our jersey cheesy
Yes we signed him and Chelsea had to pay over the odds to get him from us. He didn't turn out to be world class or even remotely good so i'm glad we dodged that bullet. The joke was on Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

Did ManU attempt to sign Fabregas or not? Should we then qualify Manure as a failure?
Hehe. Who said anything about failure here?

No need to be scared of what name your club stands for grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
chrisley024:
Hehe. Who said anything about failure here?

No need to be scared of what name your club stands for grin

You this boy sef. grin You don't get tired of trolling ehn?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
If Wenger says he identifies players before they became a star is he not right?

Did he not identify Henry? Did he not identify van Persie, who even had anger issues at his younger age? This is a man who does nothing else than come home and be watching football matches on tv after training with his team.

If what he says makes you mad, go and carry ashes on your thread.

Same Wenger said he identified Petr Cech even before Chelsea snapped him up. Yet when the opportunity came to get the same Cech years after, Wenger did not hesistate to do that.

I wonder what is the business of this manure trolls sef. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
HAPPY WEEKEND FAM!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO

VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND, VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND,
VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND,VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND

From All of us @ #TEAMDOJO

We say a big THANK YOU

#TEAMDOJO

Voting starts on 01/08/16 by 10am

cool cool cool wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

You this boy sef. grin You don't get tired of trolling ehn?
Sorry, I know how hard it is to support a club being coached by Wenger. We, in United, felt it for about 2 years grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

Can you make a list of the world class players fergie attempted to sign without signing at least 2, can you?
Are u dúmb or just plain stewpeed? Are Ozil and Sanchez not world class players?

Every manager has a team of players they missed out on. The press only exaggerates Wenger's just to make him join the league of reckless and lavish buyers, articles I'm beginning to think are being sponsored by hungry agents trying to reap where they did not sow.

U better pray u win Leicester in the coming community shield fixture cos despite all ur signings that's the only trophy available for u scums.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pataki:

For a certified troll of course it is bollocks in your senses. Next time, when you want to troll, engage at least a little of your senses. There is an app called 'the brain.' It is free, cost you zilch and it is God given just like the oxygen you breathe. Download it and interact with it functionally. Trust me, you would be better for it. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Are u dúmb or just plain stewpeed? Are Ozil and Sanchez not world class players?

Every manager has a team of players they missed out on. The press only exaggerates Wenger's just to make him join the league of reckless and lavish buyers, articles I'm beginning to think are being sponsored by hungry agents trying to reap where they did not sow.

U better pray u win Leicester in the coming community shield fixture cos despite all ur signings that's the only trophy available for u scums.

Aren't you the same person who couldn't tell the difference between stack and stark? Trust me you don't wanna go down that jibes lane with me

By the way, you made no sense whatsoever, now shift make I follow intelligent minds reason

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

Aren't you the same person who couldn't tell the difference between stack and stark? Trust me you don't wanna go down that jibes lane with me

By the way, you made no sense whatsoever, now shift make I follow intelligent minds reason
And what's intelligent about the topic you've been flogging?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

You'll do well to ignore that kokaneprodigy guy. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
lekkie073:
arsenal managerial acumen saw established players like sagna, clichy, van persie, nasri, fabregas, etc move to clubs where they ended up winning what arsenal management couldn't win in 10 years and counting
We sold them for profit. Chelsea even gave us extra chop money for Fabregas head. My point on Pogba is that when a player is not giv!en adequate opportunity he may not realise his potentials. When this happens, the club loses more...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rob Holding could be as good as Stones whom City is paying over £40million for…

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Me: what's the score of united game?
United fan: zlatan scored
Me: no, I mean..the result
UF:Zlatan scored on his debut
Me: no..the sc..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Spy360:
Rob Holding could be as good as Stones whom City is paying over £40million for…
I get the need to troll. But what is the problem with u Arsenal fans and how much other clubs buy their players?? Issit ur money?? Or was the money borrowed from Arsenal?? How is it ur business?? And how does it affect u or club??
I dont get....

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rob Hold ng could just be as good as John Stones whom City are paying over £40million for, and we just got him for £2million.

Meanwhile...
Chuba Akpom could be another Nicholas Anelka, ...

The 17year old Wenger entrusted our goal scoring responsibilities in our 1997 league triumph.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lana1:
I get the need to troll. But what is the problem with u Arsenal fans and how much other clubs buy their players?? Issit ur money?? Or was the money borrowed from Arsenal?? How is it ur business?? And how does it affect u or club??
I dont get....
Our coach stingy na so we take solace from there. By the way tell us what United is paying for Pogba… It sounds better from a Manure fan. Heeeheehe

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Keky:
Me: what's the score of united game?
United fan: zlatan scored
Me: no, I mean..the result
UF:Zlatan scored on his debut
Me: no..the sc..
You must feel really stupid now, right?

13 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
GBR1:

You must feel really stupid now, right?
grin grin
Why give him d satisfaction of a reply tho?? Just ignore and let him continue being fôôlish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Spy360:

Our coach stingy na so we take solace from there. By the way tell us what United is paying for Pogba… It sounds better from a Manure fan. Heeeheehe
SMH

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lana1:
I dont get....

Azin eh!! Very irritating attitude. The way the Gayners on here complain about other clubs' fees, you will think these clubs borrowed or stole the money from them. And the next thing, you'll see the hypocrites bashing Wengay for being too stingy. When will they make up their minds? The recent successes achieved by Shekpe, Shitty, PSG and others didn't come by being stingy, but by spending excess cash. Bunch of deluded fans. This was how Wengay ended up discovering top talents in other clubs without bidding for them, leading to regrets years later. And the ones he bid for, e.g Suarez, he's so stingy he added common £1M to his buy-out clause.

Ndi ara!!

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2016
sinizia:

Azin eh!! Very irritating attitude. The way the Gayners on here complain about other clubs' fees, you will think these clubs borrowed or stole the money from them. And the next thing, you'll see the hypocrites bashing Wengay for being too stingy. When will they make up their minds? The recent successes achieved by Shekpe, Shitty, PSG and others didn't come by being stingy, but by spending excess cash. Bunch of deluded fans. This was how Wengay ended up discovering top talents in other clubs without bidding for them, leading to regrets years later. And the ones he bid for, e.g Suarez, he's so stingy he added common £1M to his buy-out clause.

Ndi ara!!

hehehehegrin grin grin

wenger till 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Spy360:

Few managers give youths a chance as much as Arsene Wenger, Mou does too but that is if he buys them.

On Pogba, I think he represents a monumental failure on managerial acumen from United. As a youth if he was given the chance Manure would not be paying a world record fee for a player they once had but let go for free.

This is why the latter has really achieved than the former since the their careers began.
How can one use young youths to b successful?? I still remember when assnal was still was still very much in her prime, assnal had d likes of Henry, Pires, Dennis Bergkamp, Lehman, Viera and so on. This was wen u guys went a season unbeaten. IMHO, if assnal wants to b great again, they should buy players with good quality and stop bringing up players from d academy.

I'm not tryna support manyoo buh m jus being frank here... With d kinda players mayoo r buying, I think deyll return to their former form.
Assnall shud try to spend big!

U can send back ur insults..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
There is no problem for me in club giving youths and unheard players chance to show what they are made of,so far they have quality,talented and potentials...

Also, mixing them with quality buys, not just wreckless spending on an average or an overrated player.

Ozil,Sanchez, Santi, cech and xhaka are example of money well spent, if the club can get a world class top striker of suarez/Aguero callibre, and a reliable center back. I will beat my chest that Arsenal will dominate England for years and be on par with the barca,Madrid Bayern PSG in Europe.

But one man is limiting us to one spot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
pataki sports oooo grin

whats the latest on the transfer front ooooo

what are your birds whispering in your ear ooooo,

abi wengers signings are over sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.