Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304604 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
eph12:

Bros have you gone back to your assnal thread to lament? Been looking forward to your mention since yesterday.
By the way have Wenger thought of this season's excuse?
[size=16] Top Club Indeed [/size]
Arsenal is not a top club, so we won't win the CL.

Manure is a top club after spending £500million over the last 3 seasons. They should win the Champions League BACK to BACK.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Spy360:

From what I am seeing now o
1. Mancity
2. Man United
3. Chelsea
4. Usual suspects

What the!

No arsenal to win it?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
sod09:
Dis is d best afc line up nd bench we av ever had for a longgggggg tym
Its only God DAT will punish wengay ooo angry
Good. So no moaning of Wenger after they beat una today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pataki:

Scumtwat, go on your manure thread and moan your frustration to whoever cares.
frustrated? Imagine an assnal fan telling me am frustrated. Lol you that frustration due to prof wenger's hypertensive tactics has dealt with to the extent that you affliated me with manure United. Anyway everybody likes good things and i know deep down you would trade whatever filth remains of your e-life and perhaps the real one for your team to be half as good as Man utd so you are forgiven for that gaff.
So my dear bottom belle dancer pataki I adivce you to keep off moaning and stinking all over the section(you are too old for that) and self-service off your frustrations before a potrait of Man utd first team. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Impressive 1st half performance without the ball, the back four have held that line, keeping Vardy at bay for the most part. Xhaka possesses a dominant passing range especially from deep.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
How many times has Xhaka been dribbled here grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mr wengay Sanchez ain't no cf/ or Suarez
Buy cf u refuse
Y us xhaka always passing back
Bossieclny is back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Good. So no moaning of Wenger after they beat una today
Bleep off
U tried!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
pamcode:
[s]frustrated? Imagine an assnal fan telling me am frustrated. Lol you that frustration due to prof wenger's hypertensive tactics has dealt with to the extent that you affliated me with manure United. Anyway everybody likes good things and i know deep down you would trade whatever filth remains of your e-life and perhaps the real one for your team to be half as good as Man utd so you are forgiven for that gaff.
So my dear bottom belle dancer pataki I adivce you to keep off moaning and stinking all over the section(you are too old for that) and self-service off your frustrations before a potrait of Man utd first team. Have a good day. [/s]

I won't bother to read your trash. Oponu crying over a team that has no bearing over your useless life. Idiota! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Roland17:
Impressive 1st half performance without the ball, the back four have held that line, keeping Vardy at bay for the most part. Xhaka possesses a dominant passing range especially from deep.

Koscielny and Holding partnership seems to be working. Keeping one of the deadliest attacker in the league at bay......I am very impressed.

Xhaka has been quite authoritative from the deep as well. Our attack is still very weak. We surely need an attacker.

Sanchez is best utilized either from the center or the left flank. As a CF, he totally sucks at it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please take Coq out, introduce Ozil, and move Santi to the CM to pair Xhaka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
That was a good run Walcott. More of that please!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Spy360:

Manure is a top club after spending £500million over the last 3 seasons. They should win the Champions League BACK to BACK.
Poor you. You are stuck with your top Club and it's killing you cry
Don't worry I heard you're rooting for manure in the europa league. I am rooting for assnal in the Champions league top. This is our year. We can't sit back and let Leicester first us to carry the league and now champions league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pataki:

What you could not do with Dortmund, Moyes did it with Sunderland. Since you scummies refuse to get a functional brain.

Pamcode is a chelsea fan, but what did we not do with dortmund that moyes did with sunderland?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
British players can be annoying with their ball technique...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Spy360:

What about ordinary league? You have no excuse na. Leicester won it without spending much embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
How is that not a pen? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
chrisley024:
How is that not a pen? angry

Delete yourself! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ozil is class.

We really need a CB and a striker. I did not even feel Giroud when he came on as a sub.

What a tension soaked match.

BOSSCIELNY is a defender........now we can see the difference with that CALAMITY CHAMBERS as a CB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pelvicky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
2games as a striker, 0goals

but "sanchez can be a beast like suarez"gringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
After conceding 4 goals last week, the only positive after this game is the clean sheet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Elxandre(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
pelvicky:
2games as a striker, 0goals

but "sanchez can be a beast like suarez"gringrin
It's a waste of time.

Sanchez doesn't have the instincts of a striker.
Arsenal might not make the top four this season, if they don't buy a top winger and CF.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by stuff46(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Singing aloud###

Arsene Wenger; all they are saying , give them one goal..

Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oloshi clattenburg angry

Awon were ti aye nle ti won sa slow motion grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2016
lycann:

The nose part Crack me up lol...
I know Arsene is going to give us the FANS a send off gift.. 4th Place and I don't expect more than that... Tipping Man City to win the League. #COYG
Title race should be between the Manchester Clubs. With Chelsea coming close behind. At least, looks dat way for now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2016
sod09:
Lmao grin grin grin
Spy360 see ur life. Everybody come dey use u shine, dey make meme untop ur head grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Useless team. If not for Clattenburg and his usual brainfarts, and Musa having cold feet at the end, una for lose again. angry angry

Where una dey for table sef?? I cant seem to find the 19 time UCL attendees anywhere on d log grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:57am On Aug 21, 2016
Lana1:
Useless team. If not for Clattenburg and his usual brainfarts, and Musa having cold feet at the end, una for lose again. angry angry

Where una dey for table sef?? I cant seem to find the 19 time UCL attendees anywhere on d log grin grin

gringrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2016
eph12:

Poor you. You are stuck with your top Club and it's killing you cry
Don't worry I heard you're rooting for manure in the europa league. I am rooting for assnal in the Champions league top. This is our year. We can't sit back and let Leicester first us to carry the league and now champions league
See emboldened

[size=16] Even Manure fans know they are Poo [/size]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2016
eph12:

What about ordinary league? You have no excuse na. Leicester won it without spending much embarassed
We are [size=16] Invincibles [/size]

[size=16] When we win we win with Wits [/size]

We go
[size=16] Unbeaten [/size]

£156millions can't buy [size=16] Class [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre:

It's a waste of time.

Sanchez doesn't have the instincts of a striker.
Arsenal might not make the top four this season, if they don't buy a top winger and CF.
Wenger intends to pair Sanchez and Giroud upfront with Ozil behind.

Reasons why he is after more wingers and plays two DM.

This 4-2-2-2 tactics was his original game when he first joined. Where he had Petit and Vieira as pivots, Overmars and Parlour on the wings with Bergkamp and Henry in front.

This time its Coq and Xha, Ozil and Walcot or Chamberlain, with Sanchez and Giroud.

#FingersCrossed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2016
pickabeau1:

What the!
No arsenal to win it?!
It's possible but not likely... Unless AW does magic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), delana(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.