Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58182 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by REVOLUTNIS: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
@ namfay.  u and ur family are already in hell.
evil and sudden destruction will meet  u and everything
u lay ur hands. useless goat.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by lighternote: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav n d few Ojukwu haterz,shame on U! Ojukwu may not even b my kinsman but d sense of mortality wld not allow me display such utter immaturity n foolishness as u did.
Ojukwu is a celebrity in life n death even as d heavenly hosts sing a welcome alleluia.
ur faceless,nameless body is rotting on u already.
Rip,Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
He should be buried in the desert.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Kilode1: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP Ikemba
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Rastamann: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
May his soul Rest in Peace!

He was never an asset to the Igbos!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Delafruita(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
Whatever ny feelings towards the man,he is now dead and gone and deserves my respect if only for that reason.

Personally I think ojukwu was just a selfish,proud,power hungry soldier but whatever my views are,ojukwu has all the makings of a great man who has somehow managed to wriggle himself into the hearts and minds of the ibos.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

sarduna and balewa have achieved alot, we can not forget what they did for us, they gave us unity, influence and dignity, one thing we can never forget, ojukwu has not given you anything, he made you worthless

Judging from the look of things in this country,you are the worthless ones,where is the list of things he gave you,you go about murdering people fooolishly and you call that unity,how chronic is your myopia?you think you have dignity?OMG I pity you,no wonder!how can a bunch of stewpid illiterates know the meaning of dignity,my friend I thought you have a meeting on how to plan your next attack on innocent masses,what are you still doing here?I really pity you people.murderous bascards with no future.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
when people start making his grave a shrine, we are in danger as a nation, a war criminal who hasn't faced the music being mourned means that we have bad apples in our nation, as somoene has said, an unmarked grave is the only thing that can be acceptable to make some peace, some of us haven't forgot the war and have lost people trying to defend what we stand on today
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
i think you are the person with no future, you are a pro biafran, there is nothing as pathetic as being a pro biafran, every day must be miserable for you undecided sad

wake up

freecocoa:

Judging from the look of things in this country,you are the worthless ones,where is the list of things he gave you,you go about murdering people fooolishly and you call that unity,how chronic is your myopia?you think you have dignity?OMG I pity you,no wonder!how can a bunch of stewpid illiterates know the meaning of dignity,my friend I thought you have a meeting on how to plan your next attack on innocent masses,what are you still doing here?I really pity you people.murderous bascards with no future.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by coogar: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
rest in peace!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I don't know what's more shameful,that you are a foool or an immature one,your likes should be somewhere in the zoo cleaning horse and elephant dung,I pity the woman who wasted her time bringing you into this world,anyways you are from a generation of losers so no need,in 100 lifetimes to come,no one from your generation can come near to Ikemba's achievements,you were born by mistake and deserve to be used as sacrifice to your blood sucking allah or any evil God you worship.OZU rere ere.*spits on him*
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't know what's more shameful,that you are a foool or an immature one,your likes should be somewhere in the zoo cleaning horse and elephant dung,I pity the woman who wasted her time bringing you into this world,anyways you are from a generation of losers so no need,in 100 lifetimes to come,no one from your generation can come near to Ikemba's achievements,you were born by mistake and deserve to be used as sacrifice to your blood sucking allah or any evil God you worship.OZU rere ere.*spits on him*

You're wasting your time with these morons.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

who killed balewa and ahmadu ? Is not ibo soldiers ?

Yes of cos, it is some few brave and revolutionary  igbo soldiers!

But they werent the ones that gave your awolowo the rat poison he took.  tongue
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by theviper1: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
@namfav.i think that too much of masturbating has finally ruined that feeble mind of urs.
rest in peace @namfav
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by alpontif(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Good riddance to bad Rubbish, he should be followed by Obj, Gowon, Ibb, Danjuma, and the rest of them heartless demons, You cannot rest in peace, and you Shall not be missed,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
we goona miss you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
if every Nigerian is like you, the world would have been a peaceful Zone  cry cry cry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by strangest(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ezi bida, Udele ga eri ozu gi,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by joeyfire(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I wonder the type of upbringing you received.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

i think you are the person with no future, you are a pro biafran, there is nothing as pathetic as being a pro biafran, every day must be miserable for you  undecided  sad

wake up

Hahahaha,look at this fowl,I swear when I see your people I can't help but pity you,its your people that are miserable cattle rearers,roaming the whole earth blindly with no aim or purpose,all the know is how to kill for your blood thirsty useless idol toy you call allah,don't worry pretty soon you'll turn on your family and kill them too so the ediot allah will give you 10 virgins when you die,just how fooolish are you people?tufiakwa,uncircumcised smelly things.*pours dog piss on him*
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kettykin: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
Will Ojukwu's death  solve any problem for Nigeria , i really think those who are gloating over his death have little or no sense in particular Namfav and Bluetooth , how does ojukwu's death help you , People were being slaughtered even before ojukwu was born and now he is dead people will still be slaughtered . ojukwu even if he was power hungry and proud and egoist like some one suggested , who really in nigeria is not power hungry , or proud or egoistic, even our own little jonathan is looking for tenure extension and in my terms upstaged his boss UMYA who was sick.

finally i think your problem is not Ojukwu but a deep seated insecurity arising out of a tribal or racial inferiority complex which you are too naive to deal with and have to take it out on anything that represents ibo. i wish you well in your endeavour but will have to advise you to learn 1 or 2 things from your palestinian and arab neighbours relationship with the jews
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
ok

did he even have a nigerian passport?

Johnpaul2k2:

we goona miss you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
if every Biafran is like you, the world would have been an awful Zone  cry cry cry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Metalgoong(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

when people start making his grave a shrine, we are in danger as a nation, a war criminal who hasn't faced the music being mourned means that we have bad apples in our nation, as somoene has said, an unmarked grave is the only thing that can be acceptable to make some peace, some of us haven't forgot the war and have lost people trying to defend what we stand on today

Awusa Muturu Ndama, Nigeria is already in danger because Ikemba's shrine will be found in every noot and cranny of Igboland, and even in your backyard.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa:

hmm. . . .it's not in my habit to take it on a woman so i will let this pass.
joeyfire:

I wonder the type of upbringing you received.
i was raised in ajegunle and alaba market corrupted by the ibos there !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
olyivy:

Yes of cos, it is some few brave and revolutionary  igbo soldiers!

But they werent the ones that gave your awolowo the rat poison he took.  tongue
The revolutionary soldiers that killed hausa and yoruba soldiers but spared ibo soldiers.
strangest:

Ezi bida, Udele ga eri ozu gi,
seems atlantic ocean will be better.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa you have to relax,can i help you? it is out of character for you to throw insults, maybe not, but really, no reason for you to insult me, im not speaking against ibo people, im speaking about these war criminal who has not done anything for you, ibos are part of the nation, we want it to remain that way if you permit, i hope you think that way  smiley dont stress out of this man, he has not doen anything for you or your tribe, thanks to him 1 mil people, many women and chilren died, dont mourn for him, let god decide for him

freecocoa:

Hahahaha,look at this fowl,I swear when I see your people I can't help but pity you,its your people that are miserable cattle rearers,roaming the whole earth blindly with no aim or purpose,all the know is how to kill for your blood thirsty useless idol toy you call allah,don't worry pretty soon you'll turn on your family and kill them too so the ediot allah will give you 10 virgins when you die,just how fooolish are you people?tufiakwa,uncircumcised smelly things.*pours dog piss on him*
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by adamaw2tuf: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
rest in peace sir.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Areosapien(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
This thread will reach 30 Pages grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by MarcAnthon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP Great One!!! You'll be missed.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chmod777: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rest in Peace Great man! the story by the Punch Newspaper is the truth which all Nigerians must accept and judge by themselves:
http://www.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=5805:ikemba-nnewi-dim-chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu-is-dead&Itemid=542
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by dustydee: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
The guy suffer sha.i hope jonathan can knack bianca wella wella now !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ektbear: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears / Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.