Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? (8840 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Heck: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
mini skirt, matter finish
SORRY no de
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by 8686(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
Manipulative and self righteous types, They're a factory error
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by iyatrustee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
mokola1:

@iyatrustee- i wonder which of the interview was yours? Do tell me. wink  grin

all jokes my dear, just wanting to be naughty grin grin grin
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by LaShawn: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
Manipulative, abusive controllers tick me off. I'm normally very patient and understanding and I don't need your money. But don't take my quietness for stupidity and use the opportunity to try to abuse me physically, emotionally, verbally, psychologically or otherwise. Being there, done that and it doesn't end well. So at the first signs of any of that, I will just take that as my cue to leave in a dignified manner with my ears firmly locked against any plea for leniency. . . .It's case closed!
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
Se*x  grin
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by mokola1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
all jokes my dear, just wanting to be naughty

oh yeah? so what do you look for in a guy? and what is the dating scene like in Nigeria? can someone paint me a picture of if? just curious folks
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by ashavic: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
Dishonesty
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by slimyem: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ijogz K:

Se*x  grin
pls explain why and how.is it too much of it or not enough of it.just curious!
@op,stingy bats,cheats and liars!
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by jennyb2: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
mouth odour!
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
Pretence.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^How are you doing 2day. Check my profile for my email, pls send me a mail ok. Ciao
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2011
Wen ma gal gets angry unnecessarily.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by baraqath(f): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
well i got put of my recent one cos he was waay too shy, wanted a secret relationship and was so frigid undecided
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
I hate it when a girl is stingy with punny
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^ ;d
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
Too much nagging. angry
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^
How will she not nag when you are the opposite of your name
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by kbsheshe(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
Too much of sex
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Abiboy09: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2011
I will immediately put an end to it, if she mistakenly ask for my ATM pin.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Yorisb: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Fatness can also irritate guys too.

I comment my reserve!
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Ybutterfly: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^sTup.ID pEOplE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by MissyB3(f): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

Too much nagging. angry
I'm so feeling your signature. cheesy The second best siggy on NL, in ma opinion.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by komek(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2011
Na copy and paste from the sun Newspaper of saturday 26th,bt guy u 4 still edit am small.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Texther(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2011
nothing
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by eghost247(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]alot of things cant put one off in a relationship but let me make this short and say Insecurity
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2011
Mynd_44:

I hate it when a girl is stingy with punny
Nuff said.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by maki(f): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2011
put offs:
nagging guys
over hansome concious guys(d mirror & powder guy)
must wear all kind of desingers label at a go guys
loud guys (chatterbox) , i cant even stand it for a girl
always shirts all over-starched up guys, even starched up t-shirts and polo shirts. grin
too much of party loving guys, wants to be on d red carpet all d time,
pot belle guys angry

turn on: because am kinda crazy and naughty sumtimes i like,
intellgent guys
tall guys
not too fat, not too slim (i can make d slim ones puffed up to my desired size wit my good food) grin
i think i kinda like guys with reading glasses grin kiss (nerdys)
hmmmm can spend on me lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by maki(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2011
yeeeeeaaa forgot to add mouth and body odour in my put offs list, so include it,   wink
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by Tsun(f): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2011
Abeg na handout be this?
I can't read this.
@op try next door plzzz
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

Too much nagging. angry
That's a turn on for most guys dude.
Re: Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? by DeepSoul(f): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2011

Policing does.

"WHere are you?"
"Who are you with?"
"What are you doing?"

All asked under two seconds. Say na you be AIG? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? / What Do Your Parents Call Each Other? / See How My Boyfriend Lick My Odolondolo Without Mercy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.