Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. (1983 Views)

When A Married Man Is Always Pinging On His Phone / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Pinging Chat (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by crissmac: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
uncle 190 & aunty iice, pls behave urselves, d kids are watchin
@topic
its very rude & uncultured. if it had its own catergory, it wud b among the 3 leading causes of breakdown in relationships. d oda 2?, money & sex!
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
Babish minds with adult body
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]That that nonsense with me, and i'll stealthily leave your presence, and then you can go on romancing your bloody piece of trashy phone. . . cool[/size]
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by cynthiafred67(f): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2011
freecocoa:

Op I understand what you are saying,it can be really annoying but you know how addictive this things can be,the best thing is to ask her to put the phone away during conversation.

^^^ simple. @op u have ur answer.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by iice(f): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

^U seem to have forgotten that u're emittin the smell which is attracting me to u

Wipe that wrinkled arse of urs with a newspaper

to stop the smell undecided

Confusing me with your playpen pals?

Been chasing skirts and sausages so long you can only afford newspaper eh? Anyway, with all the cerelac, 'tis no wonder your waste is spewing through whatever opening there is on your body.

Yes, my smell attracts people. Tis why half of you femimales are skittering all over the play. Here and over there. Now go and congregate and think of some other plan of action. Bluidy nuisances.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by kelz88(f): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2011
Even if her bbm convo is more interesting than you it's very disrespectful. She needs to fix up.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by sugardaddy1(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2011
@OP
Don't mind all these naija girls, na so most of them go dey form like say the man no dey important to them. Leave them for just one day, you go see how them go dey run up & down dey find man wey dem go phuck just to get ordinary rechargew cards for for the same bloody Blackberries that made them lose their serious bf in the first place.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by KAYD007(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2011
angry these days if u want to know the true character of them naija babes, le them starts clutching them blackberries

BB has become a tool for naija babes character verification!
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 10:53pm On May 25, 2012
It would interest you to know that most relationship has crashed as a result of the bb stuff because it takes the undiveded attention of the ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! / If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. / Two Mad People In Public Romantic Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.