Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,328 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? (2676 Views)

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
we have only been dating for few months, he claims he loves me and want to to marry me despite that he met me when i was pregnat, he seems genuine; he is open about his past but lately he has been stressed as he needed money to register his daughter in college and he attempted to borrow money from me i was shocked as i am still on maternity leave, he also attempted to borrow my car as i hadly use it at the moment maybe i am a bit too critical but if he neeed a car why dont he buy his own i dont like man who 'borrow'. he said he is moving in with me in january and he wants us marry and have a BABY - this is all too much and i keep telling him to take things slowly but he insists he has big plans grin!!

he is currently married to this old british women , he married for papers so he is finaly getting his british passport next month and planning to leave her and come and live with me LMAO, he says he is gonna tell this women he has a baby with me hey this man has everything planned and i am thinking oooh oooh im not sure>>>> i have also have my own issues being dumped by my baby father and this man is here ready to wipe that pain off me but i am thinking this all too much
i know some of you will curse me bring it on maybe i need a bit of cursing but seriously what should i do dont tell me only me knows what to do cause i dont i like him
fyi- i havent done a deed with this man as i insist he has to leave his 'wife' first cant say i am not tempted but its a principle of mine and i will stand by it no matter what and i think he respect me for that
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
time waster. seun is behind this undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Chyrich(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
I feel he is fake & he wants in 4 all he can get 4rm u.refuse giving him things 4 a while &c if he'll still stay.u really need time
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2011
You both are not serious.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by pendo89(f): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
jeez! dd u say you are on maternity leave? This is Nov and the dude sure has BIG PLANS for u in Jan.Having  BIG stomach by mid of next year is part his big plan.
Doesnt he have a job?  you are two vulnerable people building castles in the air, why not just take time away from each other and think?
You are both confused.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
who is Sean now?
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by 195(f): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
^I am seun angry
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
I feel he is fake & he wants in 4 all he can get 4rm u.refuse giving him things 4 a while &c if he'll still stay.u really need time

**i hear u thanks i will do so
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by slimyem: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
like you said,you need to take things slow.
Something's fishy bout this dude.dont give him nothing just yet.don't borrow him your car,don't borrow him money,don't let him move in with you.watch him seriously else your pillow will get wet again sooner than you think.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by 195(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
ermm OP is the dudes name 190 or lefulefu embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by claremont(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
Flashaldrin:

time waster. seun is behind this undecided undecided
Seconded!
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man?
« #3 on: Today at 09:13:15 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both are not serious.

Report to moderator    Logged  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tell you I didn't did it,so stop accusating me,haba!

I LOVE COCOA

pendo89 (f)

Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man?
« #4 on: Today at 09:18:43 PM »  

jeez! dd u say you are on maternity leave? This is Nov and the dude sure has BIG PLANS for u in Jan.Having  BIG stomach by mid of next year is part his big plan.
Doesnt he have a job?  you are two vulnerable people building castles in the air, why not just take time away from each other and think?
You are both confused.

cocoa - what make u say we are not serious? i am confused i think??

Pendo89- thanks i think you are very right but i feel if i let him go i will never find anyone i know it sound sad but i am sad and trying to haang on to this and it does not feel 100% right but if he can slow things downs i t may work who knows? he does work full time but i doubt if this job of his pays well but he is keen and hardworking the reason he has no money he just came back from Nigerai a week ago
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
thank you guys i hear you well and i will take this on board and seriously reconsider- i will not give him anything and i ahve made that clear to him now i need to approach this moving in busness
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
pendo89 yes i am on maternity leave my son is five months now i am due to return to work in Feb and to be honest i am still hurt by my ex leavin me maybe i need to allow those emotions to runs its cause but i do feel lonely depsite having goodfriends around so confusing
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
this man has been using ONE woman to get what he wanted, and now that he has no need for her any longer, he is just trying to use another (you) to achieve other plans he has in mind. if you are hurt about how your baby daddy left you, then you best read the warning signs RIGHT NOW, because this DISHONEST man will drop you like a bad rash the minute he has gotten what he wants from you.

you are in a stage in your life where you are vulnerable, he knows it and clearly takes every advantage of that! this man will drop ALL HIS PROBLEMS on your head, the minute you guys are living together.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
bongogaga60, please can i see your yansh?? I can marry you if only u wear G-STRINGS undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
MrbrownJay, thank u i do need to think things through he is bombarding me with too much stuff already and today he asked if my baby daddy has been intouch when i told him no and asked him nicely not to raise that topic unless i do he said i love him too much i didnt deny it i just said six yrs is a long time to just get over he was not happy tellwisdom u re not serious
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Eiregirl(f): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

this man has been using ONE woman to get what he wanted, and now that he has no need for her any longer, he is just trying to use another (you) to achieve other plans he has in mind. if you are hurt about how your baby daddy left you, then you best read the warning signs RIGHT NOW, because this DISHONEST man will drop you like a bad rash the minute he has gotten what he wants from you.

you are in a stage in your life where you are vulnerable, he knows it and clearly takes every advantage of that! this man will drop ALL HIS PROBLEMS on your head, the minute you guys are living together.
I totally agree. Something just doesn't sound right about all of this. I've been where you are now, left with a baby & it's not easy. You will find someone else, but when the time is right & you are ready!!! I think you need to take some time out of this madness & just concentrate on yourself & your baby boy.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
another irresponsible baby mama about to head into marriage with a complete tool? grin You really couldnt write a better film script.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
another irresponsible baby mama about to head into marriage with a complete tool?  grin  You really couldnt write a better film script

What the fuckkk are you talking abt dude??  #Allow her mehnn  angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2011
@poster
be honest about your insecurities, be direct. if he says he loves you again then ask him directly: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ME?

you already know what this man is capable of, dont believe for ONE MINUTE that you are any different than the woman he is trying to defraud/divorce (with his BS pregnancy story). he is a MARRIED man, and he should FIRST divorce her before you can "possibly" evaluate him. as a woman in the condition that you are in, i am even surprise that you can go for this charade. what he is doing to his WIFE, is no better than what your baby daddy did to YOU. have some dignity and respect for other women!

whatever BS story he told you, the fact that you are still sleeping with this married man is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by SAFO(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2011
All he wants is to use your car and money to establish himself. I think that much is obvious. Oh and a lil backup punny on the side when he finally burns bridges with the old British dame.
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
tellwisdom u re not serious

Honestly. Leave that guy and come for me babe wink wink # Im very good on bed too wink wink
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by seedord247(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
bonga60:

MrbrownJay, thank u i do need to think things through he is bombarding me with too much stuff already and today he asked if my baby daddy has been intouch when i told him no and asked him nicely not to raise that topic unless i do he said i love him too much i didnt deny it i just said six yrs is a long time to just get over he was not happy      tellwisdom u re not serious

Madam sorry no vex you be Yoruba? . . because na them they talk like this. and again i'm suspecting you, You be illegal immigrant no lie?
I don't think this thread need to get too 10 pages for you to know your stance. why can't you be bold enough and tell him you are not interested.
For God sake, you said this evil man just manipulate one white chicks and he want to use as a tool to accomplish his goal.  stop being biased here according to your post you are already in lust with this so call bombarding stuff or gift, he has been using to gain your attention. I don dey provoke make i tey some bud light . .

i dey come
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Yorisb: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
davidylan:

another irresponsible baby mama about to head into marriage with a complete tool?  grin You really couldnt write a better film script.

Mind Reader! Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
so oyibo knws what nyash is? @OP use him to get over ur heart break, while he uses u to get whatever. ok. . . you guys are too dull for my liking
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
bonga60:

[size=18pt]*[/size]we have only been dating for few months, he claims he loves me and want to to marry me despite that he met me when i was pregnat, he seems genuine; he is open about  his past but lately he has been stressed as he needed money to register his [size=18pt]daughter[/size] in college and he attempted to borrow money from me i was shocked as i am still on maternity leave, he also attempted to borrow my car as i hadly use it at the moment maybe i am a bit too critical but if he neeed a car why dont he buy his own i dont like man who 'borrow'. he said he is moving in with me in january and[size=18pt] *[/size]he wants us marry and have a BABY - this is all too much and i keep telling him to take things slowly but he insists he has big plans grin!!

[size=28pt]he is currently married to this old british women[/size] , [size=48pt]he married for papers[/size] so he is finaly getting his british passport next month and planning to leave her and come and live with me LMAO, he says he is gonna tell this women he has a baby with me hey this man has everything planned and i am thinking oooh oooh im not sure>>>> i have also have my own issues being dumped by my baby father and this man is here ready to wipe that pain off me but i am thinking this all too much
i know some of you will curse me bring it on maybe i need a bit of cursing  but seriously what should i do dont tell me only me knows what to do cause i dont  i like him
fyi- i havent done a deed with this man as i insist he has to leave his 'wife' first cant say i am not tempted but its a principle of mine and i will stand by it no matter what and i think he respect me for that

Amefi.  grin

anyway, if i were you i would pay attention to all of the red flags, put two and two together and make the necessary move. Cos 'SOMEBODY' is getting played.  tongue

Pendo89- thanks i think you are very right but i feel if i let him go i will never find anyone i know it sound sad but i am sad and trying to haang on to this and it does not feel 100% right but if he can slow things downs i t may work who knows? he does work full time but i doubt if this job of his pays well but[b] he is keen and hardworking the reason he has no money he just came back from Nigerai a week ago[/b]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAyZXdMq9BszPHHKHK76Q7rj8Y16KKCOuofj3gzpstaKg_-3yPTg[/img]
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by seedord247(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Amefi. grin

anyway, if i were you i would pay attention to all of the red flags, put two and two together and make the necessary move. Cos 'SOMEBODY' is getting played. tongue

To be specific . . .

even this so call woman is a player according to her last post . .
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2011
seedord247:

To be specific . . .

even this so call woman is a player according to her last post . .

hmmm interesting.
Being with a man who is admitting to being with another woman for papers
and on top of that STILL married to her. SMH. I can guarantee the wife, has no idea
of this 'pending divorce'. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by tellwisdom: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2011
msblackskin, what the fuckkk is wrong with u angry angry # Lets make luv jor undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by bonga60(f): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2011
thank you Eiregirl really appreciate your imput this is madness, pure madness i need to put all my energy into raising my lovely son it is not easy but, david u re entitled to ur opinion
Re: What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

msblackskin, what the fuckkk is wrong with u angry angry # Lets make luv jor undecided undecided

Chima, abeg! come get this your pet sis!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala O / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... / Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.