Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (14513 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nayah(f): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2011
jay bee:

So first date would be at yours?

I'd also like to find out why Sis Nayah is so fyneeeee
Thank you dear you're sweet smiley and i'd be glad to invite you with sis Pendo to taste my food
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by pendo89(f): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2011
Nayah:

Thank you dear you're sweet smiley and i'd be glad to invite you with sis Pendo to taste my food

Wrong move. A date is between two love birds. Trust me.Never ever invite a friend along. Its not good ettiquitte
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by DaDoctor: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2011
jay bee:

So first date would be at yours?

I'd also like to find out why Sis Nayah is so fyneeeee

WHY NOT CONCENTRATE ON YOUR MODERATOR JOB NA? DONT TELL ME YOU ARE EXERCISING YA POWERS HERE ON UNSUSPECTING VICTIM LIKE NAYAH AND PENDO cool cool

AND IF U DARE BAN ME, U WILL GET A SWEAR,,,,EKPE!!!!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nayah(f): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

WHY NOT CONCENTRATE ON YOUR MODERATOR JOB NA? DONT TELL ME YOU ARE EXERCISING YA POWERS HERE ON UNSUSPECTING VICTIM LIKE NAYAH AND PENDO cool cool

Da Doctor lol
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by DaDoctor: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2011
Nayah:

Da Doctor lol

YES SWEETY, I CAUGHT YOU RED-HANDED THIS TIME. NOW U SEE WHY I PREFER IYA TRUSTEE?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2011
Do you think you are good enough for me?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by pendo89(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

shocked grin. This doctor is something else.JB is just doing his thing with Nayah,the way all of you do. I dont think there are any victims here.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by DaDoctor: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2011
pendo89:

shocked grin. This doctor is something else.JB is just doing his thing with Nayah,the way all of you do. I dont think there are any victims here.

No victims?

Ok ohhh! NAYAH PLS GUIDE YOU ASSETS LESS THEY BE EXPLORED AND EXLPOITED UNTO DEPRECIATION.

These naija guys arent smiling. They like 'OSHO-FREE', 'JEUN-SA LO', .Dont be a Donor ohhh!!!! Daddy has adbised you
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by pendo89(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

[b

These naija guys arent smiling. They like 'OSHO-FREE', 'JEUN-SA LO', .Dont be a Donor ohhh!!!! Daddy has adbised you[/b]

where is my interpreter sexkillz
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by DaDoctor: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2011
pendo89:

where is my interpreter sexkillz

sex SKILLS ., Over to you.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nayah(f): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2011
lol Da Doctor there's nothing to worry about wink
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by jaybee3(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2011
@ Da Doctor
Wetin i do you nah angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by DaDoctor: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2011
Nayah:

lol Da Doctor there's nothing to worry about wink

Ok oh!! as they have seen your face and now seeing you Curvy-curvy , trust they wud wana have a feel. so so so so so . Watch yah back oh! Boyses arunt lafing at alllll

jay bee:

@ Da Doctor
Wetin i do you nah angry angry angry angry angry angry

I know say u wan 'je mbe' but me dey protect my Ex. try again later. LMAO
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by pendo89(f): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2011
y'all funny grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by johnnyb1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
Quote from: 190_@ on Yesterday at 04:30:00 PM
color of pant shes currently putting on

what sex position does she like and enjoy

does she take cork in her mouth

Is she specialized in Blow - Jobs

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover and ensure we have a smoother relationship

U b OLOFO, OMO JATI JATI from good parents.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by xrazzy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
johnny b:

Quote from: 190_@ on Yesterday at 04:30:00 PM
color of pant shes currently putting on

what Position does she like and enjoy

does she take cork in her mouth

Is she specialized in Blow - Jobs

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover and ensure we have a smoother relationship

U b OLOFO, OMO JATI JATI from good parents.

Ogbeni! wetin be your own? Do you want him to express your view? This is a free marketplace of Ideas, please no need to condemn anybody!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
please can u solve this quadratic equation grin grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by elrony(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
after a bit of chit-chat, i throw in d geeky wordie theory!!!

"shawty am really havin a nice time,i bet u do??,

u re pretty stunnin, stickin ma ubuntu in ur linux wouldn't be a bad idea, concurr??, (they always say yes) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Osrachingy(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2011
Jst ask simple questns like, state hooke's law, state d gas laws, define momentum, what is a projectile? State Avogadro's law, what do u understand by d term radioactivity, jst li2 li2 questns.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by topup: 1:34am On Dec 02, 2011
Haha!

LOL

"ArQueBusieR
Do you have a gun?
Have you ever killed?
How would you like to die?
Do you have any idea how much I admire Jack the ripper? And lots of other romantic questions."

LOL

"dadicvila: Have you giving your life to christ??if you die now where will you spend eternity??do you know christ died specifically for you??these are the kind of questions i ask girls on 1st dates Wink Wink."

LOL

"1. What are you looking for here?

2. Why do you look fatter and uglier than the last time

3. I never knew you were this short, maybe i was deceived by your heels

After those compliments

then questions like

Who is richer between Dangote and Adenuga

Who is uglier Tinubu or Obasanjo

Who is the better boxer between Klitscko and Mayweather

Which laptop do you prefer Windows or Mac?

Who is more useless between Wenger and Arsenal

Who is more wicked MEND or Boko Haram

Which do you prefer Molue or Okada

Finally When are you coming to visit me at home"
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by mouthpeace: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Do you have a gun?
Have you ever killed?
Do you have any idea how much I admire Jack the ripper? And lots of other romantic questions.
>:

very very romantic....(
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by dabrake(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
they won't know when the real question will rain cos they do come come without their knowledge but one thing is sure, I stylishly ask them where they find themselves in 7years time.Most of the reply I get is "get married, have kids, . . ." and that will be all embarassed embarassed embarassed .
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
I wil do more observations dan questions,talkless and listen more.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Cheggoon(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Do you have a gun?
Have you ever killed?
Do you have any idea how much I admire Jack the ripper? And lots of other romantic questions.

lolx were ni e...y must b a robba.....!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Cheggoon(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
I willl ask the girk her H.I.V status.....! If she is positive......o pari ni yen..!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Lexusgs430: 6:27am On Apr 03, 2012
Cheg-goon:
I willl ask the girk her H.I.V status.....! If she is positive......o pari ni yen..!

And you think she will honestly tell you she is positive? She might be on a mission to spread the gospel!!!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by jeffmwangemi(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2012
How many chcks have u had sex with na wat no am i ?
or wat do u intnd to do with me Bleep me then dmp me?
:
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by naijalodge(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
1) are u gay?
2) do you have a job?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nayah(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
What do you expect from this relationship
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by queensmith: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
What he does, where he went to uni, what his interests are.

I am incredibly nosy so I don't waste my time asking what happened to the ex girlfriend. lol. Then digging and digging until I can say 'is that what you do yea'? grin grin 'ill know to look out for you'
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by temmym4(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2012
dadicvila: Have you giving your life to christ??if you die now where will you spend eternity??do you know christ died specifically for you??these are the kind of questions i ask girls on 1st dates wink wink

I hope u rememberd your messenger bag, bible and also wearing your long trouser that touches your belly + a tshirt buttoned fully to your neck so dem go know say broda Dadicvilla is going for a date? wink best of luck.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by toygod2: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.